AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-03, 10:31   Link #101
Frontier

Oh snap, THAT's Hakari's mom!? Well, I can see where she gets her hair and stellar proportions from !

It's a group park date for Rentaro and his girlfriends who are all looking very stylish for this outing! And what better event for the whole gang than competing to get a wedding dress photo with Rentaro? A picture of things to come in the future of the Rentaro Family, of course .

Honestly I feel like you could totally make a separate series about the giant gorilla gang boss girl and her tiny nerdy girlfriend .

Oh snap, it's the vice-principal! And some how she's a sports savant! Is she truly human !?

The only thing better than the Nanopedia is Kusuri wasting no time transforming into her older form. An outfit that looks cute on a loli looks quite sexy on a mature woman .

Shizuka for the win! Her cuteness in cheering was a match for an entire gorilla delinquent gang and the hijinks she gets up to thanks to her diminutive size helped her fly and snag the bouquet! And thanks to the buoyancy of big boobs and Rentaro's drive to protect his girlfriends, she stuck the landing !

(Also I feel like Shizuka's dialogue is getting more hilarious. How many times did she say "bossman" this episode ?)

Figures the only one who could match a gorilla woman in strength is the resident tsundere! And thus their bond of friendship was forged in battle, as is often the case for girls! Especially since it saved Karane from getting reminded of being one of the girls without an ample chest .

Oh yeah, of course Hakari would rig the game so she won...even though she didn't count on Nano's efficiency making them all go at once. And yet she STILL won! But then she felt bad about cheating out the other girls, though Kusuri gives Hakari her approval. If one of their own is happy with Rentaro, then they should all be happy! Just the kind of revelation you get from nuzzling your head in-between a girls' massive boobs .

Hakari looked amazing in that wedding dress! But what's not amazing? Her suddenly trying to break up with Rentaro out of the blue. And then she straight up leaves. What could be going on !?

I love how what gave Hakari's address away is a return address on the pin-up photos of her in a swimsuit she sent Rentaro .

Oh snap, Hakari was also the ojou girlfriend with the absurd wealth and mansion this whole time! And her mom is the controlling and domineering type who won't abide by her daughter being involved in a five-timing relationship, even if it means cutting her daughter off from everything and sending her away. Hakari's mom is a fierce and powerful woman (especially in the legs and chest area) with wealth to match, as well as being voiced by Sumire Uesaka, and what can a kid like Rentaro do ?

Of course he's not just going to abandon her, even if it means hitting that romcom story staple of breaking in and saving the girl from her family while straight up eloping! And no way are his girlfriends going to just wait for the two to come back for them, they'll go along with this plan and elope too! It's time for the Rentaro Family to save one of their own !
Old 2023-12-03, 12:48   Link #102
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Not to worry Rentarou. Once you get closer to your 100 girlfriend count you'll be a force in any future bouquet toss events .

Poor Karane . So glad she was fighting over there so she didn't have to endure the humiliation of seeing Shizuka bounce off everyone's breasts and miss her entirely. Ouch. You are still gorgeous as you are Karane!

I love that the means of tracking Hakari down...was the return address on the sexy pictures she's been sending .

Ok part of me had been wondering when someone would draw some issue to what has been developing here. Generally you expect the schoolmates to draw issue with it. Maybe a fan club of some of the girls. But they've had a pretty smooth sailing. The biggest issue has just been getting together.

Also wow what a (what words can I safely get away with here) *insert rudest insult imaginable* (ok that should do it) person. Not saying I couldn't believe a parent being totally uncool with all this. But there's that and there's basically kidnapping your own child to send her to some random place and threatening to do the same to someone she's not even the parent of.

Obviously a grueling moment for Rentarou. And undoubtedly not the only trial he's going to have to face here. Life just isn't that easy. Still, I salute Karane for leading the charge on not just sitting around. Asking them to just sit around while he desperately runs an impossible gauntlet to get away from Hakari's mother is nonsensical. Might as well let them go along too! Especially true for Karane. She's the senior girlfriend here and has...as close a bond with Rentarou as she does with Hakari. She's not letting those two just disappear and do nothing the whole while herself.
Old 2023-12-03, 19:04   Link #103
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The official debut of the Rentarou family, which will of course only keep growing.

Sumire Uesaka was definitely not the VA I had in mind to voice Hahari, but I'm fully aware how talented she is so I have no worries. My initial reaction was that she was too young to be voicing a MILF, but she's actually a bit older than Hahari so I have no leg to stand on. They grow up so fast... it feels like it was only yesterday I heard her as Dekomori.
Old 2023-12-03, 19:30   Link #104
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Figures the only one who could match a gorilla woman in strength is the resident tsundere! And thus their bond of friendship was forged in battle, as is often the case for girls! Especially since it saved Karane from getting reminded of being one of the girls without an ample chest .
The tsundere in this particular show has to compensate her lack of horizontal proportions with balanced gorilla strength at the expense of she suffering depression and an inferiority complex. She's as well self-conscious that she cannot beat the kawaii-ness of the loli further exacerbating her trauma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
five-timing relationship
Eventually this story will end with a hundred-timing relationship, but should be worried on potential overpopulation issues with the future kids all sharing the same father and being half-siblings amongst them?

Last edited by Guido; 2023-12-03 at 19:52.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-03, 23:49   Link #105
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The official debut of the Rentarou family, which will of course only keep growing.

Sumire Uesaka was definitely not the VA I had in mind to voice Hahari, but I'm fully aware how talented she is so I have no worries. My initial reaction was that she was too young to be voicing a MILF, but she's actually a bit older than Hahari so I have no leg to stand on. They grow up so fast... it feels like it was only yesterday I heard her as Dekomori.
I totally thought they were going to go for an iconic MILF seiyuu or like Ai Kayano so Sumippe was definitely not what I was expecting .
Old 2023-12-04, 07:20   Link #106
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ai Kayano was my best guess too.
Old 2023-12-04, 12:41   Link #107
Lex79

Ah, I was looking forward to this arc.
Old 2023-12-04, 14:48   Link #108
Zolton

So 3 episodes left in this cour? Should be just enough to cover everything up to chapter 22.
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-04, 17:10   Link #109
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ai Kayano was my best guess too.
well sumire did a good job with hahari villainess tone that she had earlier so for now it fine
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-04, 20:00   Link #110
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
well sumire did a good job with hahari villainess tone that she had earlier so for now it fine
She's always had amazing range .
Old 2023-12-05, 23:22   Link #111
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The 100 Girlfriends. The Holy War of Love and Soul

So, we're getting another two part episode, and this one has Rentarō and his harem family daring high stakes.

It's understandable that Hakari's mom wants to protect her only child from heartache and abuse against multiple-timing men, however, Rentarō is none of that scum. Nonetheless, the youthful, gorgeous, sexy, and buxom Mrs. that is Hakari's mom won't listen to any pleas or reason. She's more than ready to use the power of fortune at her disposal and take advantage of her daughter's plea not to have Rentarō hurt to erase him off the map if needs to be, or the Mrs. being provoked.

Guess the flags were flown all over the air when Hakari provided the entire harem family the trip to the Lovezono park, and the competition to get the bouquet and taking the picture with that beautiful wedding dress.

What we can learn is that Hakari, Nano, and Kusuri (adult form) have enough "buoyancy" to serve as cushions for emergency landings.

Shizuka gets propelled into the sky with enough air force, that she seems no different from a flying squirrel.

And, Karane levels the fighting force with equal gorilla strength that is only matched by her tsundere -ness.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-10, 06:20   Link #112
elior

today episode will sure be something and surprising
Old 2023-12-10, 10:35   Link #113
Frontier

The Rentaro Family isn't about to abandon one of their own! And that means infiltrating the Hanazono mansion under the cover of night to save Hakari! And it's already off to a great start with Shizuka stuck cutely on the gate and needing Rentaro to help her out. "I gotchu, Brother" !

Oh no, a rich person's cat! What is it with Karane and cats? Although Nano is so efficient her first instinct is to resort to violence against animals. Row Row Fight the Power indeed. Good thing that nice security guard showed up before PETA needed to get involved .

Oh no, a rich person's pet door! Good thing Nano is so efficient he knows how to use rocks to precisely hit the door to unlock it! She's either a high-spec android or an expert cat burglar in the making! But really she's just a girl willing to sacrifice her own nails to save a friend .

Oh no, a rich person's bear! I mean, dog! I love how Kusuri freaked out so much over the "bear" and won't shut up about her own pee .

Oh no, they left Shizuka behind! And she's willing to become a heroic sacrifice to help her Family! Except that protecting Shizuka is a universe truth that even dogs understand. And while Kusuri did a bad job explaining how the sleep drug works, making Shizuka take it herself, it ends up knocking the dog out anyway. That's how Rentaro Family rolls .

Oh no, a rich person's corridor and security system! Luckily hugging to a wall and distracting guards with a cat actually works. I also love how Karane still wanted to get the ball back from the cat .

Oh no, Kusuri is risking her dream job to help save Hakari! But she can't just turn her back on one of the people who accepted and appreciated her, and the Rentaro Family needs her extremely convenient and situational drugs to get through this, and she's happy to supply them .

Oh no, the rich person's infrared laser security system is impossible for any human to pass! Good thing Karane has super strength so she and Rentaro can walk across the wall together and past the web of lasers, all the while giving us plenty of shots of Karane's butt and letting Rentaro press his face right up against her exposed belly. I don't think it was the Horny Hanazono vibe around the house that made you so hot and bothered Karane .

Oh no, Hakari's rich girl room was triggered with an alarm! Actually, they should've seen that coming at this point. But now Rentaro and Karane are caught by Hahari, and the other girls have to play cat to avoid getting caught .

I see the Hanazono women love passionately and throw all caution and common sense into the wind. I mean, falling deeply in love at age 13, okay, but then using artificial insemination to have that guys' child at that same age...that's a bit much. And then she had to raise said child alone after the man she loved passed away, leaving a gaping hole in Hahari's heart that was never completely filled back even with her love for Hakari. But it's why she doesn't think Hakari can be happy throwing herself away for her love for a man, like she did back when she was so much like her daughter, which is why she won't accept Rentaro and his multi-timing ways .

But then, when Rentaro's eyes are finally cleared thanks to his tears over the tragedy of the Hanazono Family, he locks eyes with Hahari...AND IT TURNS OUT SHE'S THE NEXT SOULMATE! HAHARI IS GIRLFRIEND #6!!! And it's like she's back to being a teenager and immediately asking to go out with Rentaro !
Old 2023-12-10, 11:07   Link #114
EroKing

Episode 10

It was at this moment that EroKing knew... that the MILF route was fucking open for business. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 2023-12-10, 11:08   Link #115
Lex79

We finally meet the real star of this wealthy family's arc, the cat of a wealthy family.
Hahari being Rentarou's soulmare is one of the things that makes me love this series.
Old 2023-12-10, 15:30   Link #116
Kamijou Touma IB
Imagine Breaker

This show never fails to make me laugh and throw me for a loop. I can't imagine the future for Rentarou.
Old 2023-12-10, 16:50   Link #117
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
What...

Yeah, I got nothing. What was that? Also this opens up all sorts of truly messed up questions for the series going forward. Does this mean Rentaro could actually break up presently married people? Is his gaze a bomb ready to go off and ruin other relationships!? That they'll suffer and die if they don't cheat on or break up with their lovers in order to be with him? That his destined position can overload and replace people who downright found their true loves in the past? There's a lot of questions here!

Also apparently the key is eye contact. So throw a blindfold on him and his harem can't expand any further!

At least the home invasion portion was fun and not full of very weird questions! Good stuff like the various girls digging deep because they care just that much about Hakari.

And good lewd fun with Karane who of course had to have a moment like that! Great girl for sure. Hopefully she gets some moments ahead. But now that Hakari's mom has fallen for Rentaro...doesn't that solve most of the issues? Will Karane even need to make a stand at this point?
Old 2023-12-10, 18:53   Link #118
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

When Hahari explained she's a 29 years old virgin MILF, you knew where this was going. I'm glad they ended the episode on that moment, the manga chapter ended with the zing. Hahari completely losing her ability to think rationally after that whole speech about how much she regretted drowning in love is so much funnier.

There were already Kusuri'swonder drugs, and now the Rentarou family will also have near unlimited money for future hijinks!
Old 2023-12-10, 23:22   Link #119
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, I got nothing. What was that? Also this opens up all sorts of truly messed up questions for the series going forward. Does this mean Rentaro could actually break up presently married people? Is his gaze a bomb ready to go off and ruin other relationships!? That they'll suffer and die if they don't cheat on or break up with their lovers in order to be with him? That his destined position can overload and replace people who downright found their true loves in the past? There's a lot of questions here!
Kind of a good thing that the dad is out of the picture...and never even actually had sex with Hahari .
Old 2023-12-11, 01:22   Link #120
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
What...

Also apparently the key is eye contact. So throw a blindfold on him and his harem can't expand any further!

At least the home invasion portion was fun and not full of very weird questions! Good stuff like the various girls digging deep because they care just that much about Hakari.

And good lewd fun with Karane who of course had to have a moment like that! Great girl for sure. Hopefully she gets some moments ahead. But now that Hakari's mom has fallen for Rentaro...doesn't that solve most of the issues? Will Karane even need to make a stand at this point?
if this was his 6th girlfriend just imagine what kind of bizzare girlfriends he will get next. it opens up to so many types of girlfriends

Tags
comedy, harem