AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-13, 13:27   Link #2361
pilipok
pizza lover

lol wats wif all the arguments tt has no relation to this thread..
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 20:08   Link #2362
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I was talking about people who do not like CluClu. Which does not mean just Kalulu fans, and can include people from the general audience.
Well, in my country's web forum, most people like C.C. and Lelouch x C.C.

And in Japan, most people love C.C.

I don't really know about this forum though.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 20:09   Link #2363
KrimzonStriker

I think the majority do too here anyway. According to the polls at least
Old 2008-09-13, 20:13   Link #2364
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I think the majority do too here anyway. According to the polls at least
Well, I said I don't really know because C.C's fans are mostly hiding and depressing, while Kallen's fans are out here saying whatever they think about C.C.

And that made a lot of C.C.'s fans lost hope.

But not me though. I will always have hope until the last second of Code Geass.

I just don't really say anything about Kallen, because I know how it feel like when other people talk bad about C.C. or Lelouch x C.C.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:19   Link #2365
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
Well, I said I don't really know because C.C's fans are mostly hiding and depressing, while Kallen's fans are out here saying whatever they think about C.C.

And that made a lot of C.C.'s fans lost hope.

But not me though. I will always have hope until the last second of Code Geass.

I just don't really say anything about Kallen, because I know how it feel like when other people talk bad about C.C. or Lelouch x C.C.
So can we assume.

1) C.C fans have extremely thin skins.

2) And no one should point out any negative character traits because it makes C.C fans sad.

Funny there are at least two well know trolls who attack Kalulu frequently. They do not post reasonable arguments. Do not post valid assumptions or speculations. They are not trying to counter points of other members.

They just troll.

Yet what I see mostly is the big bad wolves aka the Kallen fan have made things so oppressive around here
Old 2008-09-13, 20:22   Link #2366
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
So can we assume.

2) And no one should point out any negative character traits because it makes C.C fans sad.

Funny there are at least two well know trolls who attack Kalulu frequently. They do not post reasonable arguments. Do not post valid assumptions or speculations. They are not trying to counter points of other members.

They just troll.

Yet what I see mostly is the big bad wolves aka the Kallen fan have made things so oppressive around here
Stop being an ass in the C.C. thread, you're making the rest of us look bad.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 20:24   Link #2367
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
So can we assume.

They just troll.

You know if they want, the c.c. fans can also find some arguments to call kallen bitch for instance. Will it be good arguments in my eyes? No. Same when I see someone who insults c.c..

So I guess the sane c.c. fans are not as stupid as some other fans. Since it will only poke the hate.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 20:24   Link #2368
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Stop being an ass in the C.C. thread, you're making the rest of us look bad.
I'm sorry you're right I'll stop pointing out things.

Because everyone knows that's what makes one an ass pointing out things.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:31   Link #2369
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
You know if they want, the c.c. fans can also find some arguments to call kallen bitch for instance. Will it be good arguments in my eyes? No. Same when I see someone who insults c.c..

So I guess the sane c.c. fans are not as stupid as some other fans. Since it will only poke the hate.
If you have a reasonable/logical argument to why you believe Kallen is a bitch. All the power to you.

As long as you have stuff to back it up. As long as you're not an obvious troll (you know who they are.) It's fine with me. Of course people will counter your points, that's what happens. This is a forum of discussion.

Just try not to get mad if I or any others have rebuttals to your claims.

This demonizing of an entire fanbase is getting ridiculous.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:34   Link #2370
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
If you have a reasonable/logical argument to why you believe Kallen is a bitch. All the power to you.

As long as you have stuff to back it up. Of course people will counter your points, that's what happens. This is a forum of discussion.

As long as you're not an obvious troll (you know who they are.) It's fine with me.

Just try not to get mad if I or any others have rebuttals to your claims.

This demonizing of an entire fanbase is getting ridiculous.
I will not say that. Even if I would want to criticize her (but I will not since I don't care about criticizing her) the choice of the words i would use is important. You can criticize someone with some words that will not make angry or hurt the person you're talking to. Because I don't only talk about a fictional character, I also talk to some real people here. And I'm concerned about what they feel.

That's what I think at least.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:45   Link #2371
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
I will not say that. Even if I would want to criticize her (but I will not since I don't care about criticizing her) the choice of the words i would use is important. You can criticize someone with some words that will not make angry or hurt the person you're talking to.

That's what I think at least.
See you may not feel it necessary to criticize. But we are on a forum. There are a lot of people who will feel the need to criticize if they see reasons to.

But there's an obvious difference between an antagonizing troll and someone who has points they are projecting.

As far as I know no one has been personally attacked. So arguments have been offered within the rules of the board. But apparently Kallen fans are creating a new form of Stalinism around here.

Causing the persecution of all
Old 2008-09-13, 20:50   Link #2372
Narona
Emotionless White Face

I added that line in my previous post:

Quote:
Because I don't only talk about a fictional character, I also talk to some real people here. And I'm concerned about what they feel.
Because I know that the discussion will be nice if I don't make those people angry by using harsh words that could be seen as too harsh by some others.

Quote:
So arguments have been offered within the rules of the board.
Even Babaganush fits within the rules of the board. That's not only about the official rules, but about showing some respect towards the other members.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:51   Link #2373
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
Well, C.C. is/have been living in solitude and sadness for most of her life.
As such, some people (not all) who have been lonely and experienced hars events (like me, in a sense atelast) can symphasize with her way better than ones with no real experience, feeling as if she's carrying their burder, and hoping for her happiness.
Solitude's best friends are anxiousness and poor self esteem. These factors prevent/restrict those fans from posting their opinions and speculations. It's not like all the C.C fans are like that, but that should descirble part of C.C's fandom, and provide you with a descent the reason for the differense.

Kallen as a charracter is way more happy, outrageous and normal. She's full of self esteem and is more regularm just like some(most) of the Kallen fans, or so I view it.

I would personally state that the quite high % of fans represent the traits of their favorite charracter more or less. But well, take it however you want
Old 2008-09-13, 20:54   Link #2374
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
So can we assume.

They just troll.

I'm not saying you can't make any speculations or point out your opinions. But keep it as opinions, not facts.

And I see more arguments going on more then discussions. Why? Because people are saying things without caring about what other people would think. And I know that everybody has their freedom of speech, but we can try to keep something inside in order not to make other people feel too bad.

And I'm not saying this to Kallen's fans, but all of the characters' fans.

And this is also just my opinion. You can choose to listen and try to understand it. Or you can think this is wrong and keep arguing and being...., it's up to you all.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:54   Link #2375
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Well, C.C. is/have been living in solitude and sadness for most of her life.
As such, some people (not all) who have been lonely and experienced hars events (like me, in a sense atelast) can symphasize with her way better than ones with no real experience, feeling as if she's carrying their burder, and hoping for her happiness.
Solitude's best friends are anxiousness and poor self esteem. These factors prevent/restrict those fans from posting their opinions and speculations. It's not like all the C.C fans are like that, but that should descirble part of C.C's fandom, and provide you with a descent the reason for the differense.

Kallen as a charracter is way more happy, outrageous and normal. She's full of self esteem and is more regularm just like some(most) of the Kallen fans, or so I view it.

I would personally state that the quite high % of fans represent the traits of their favorite charracter more or less. But well, take it however you want
Well, that only works in some cases. For example, you don't see me going around burning books, sealing myself in books, slaughtering vegetables and laughing evilly just because Zetta's one of my favorite characters. >.>
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 20:55   Link #2376
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Well, that only works in some cases. For example, you don't see me going around burning books, sealing myself in books, slaughtering vegetables and laughing evilly just because Zetta's one of my favorite characters. >.>
LIES! That's just beause you can't do all of that (like sealing yourself in something)
Old 2008-09-13, 20:56   Link #2377
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Even Babaganush fit within the rules of the board. That's not only about the official rules, but about showing some respect towards the other members.
If you cannot see the difference between Babaganush and people who have points to bring forth. I don't know what to tell you.

I've seen Babaganush repeat the same sentence in three different threads on the same day. Using terrible English.

I have a question.

1) What percentage of people here who do not share your opinion use harsh language and/or have disrespected you personally. I know for sure some people have called C.C a bitch (BTW do you remember True Warrior he didn't go a week without calling Kallen a bitch)
Old 2008-09-13, 20:57   Link #2378
Micante

Quote:
LIES! That's just beause you can't do all of that (like sealing yourself in something)
Well, I can burn books and stare vegetables down until they die. Although I'd probably owe the library a lot of money if I did that. I also don't usually have long internal monologues with myself whenever I meet someone new. >.<

I have internal monologues sometimes, but not the same kind as Zetta.
Old 2008-09-13, 21:00   Link #2379
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Those are not traits, they'r only some simple acts!
Eitherway I said more or less, and nothing is universal.
Old 2008-09-13, 21:01   Link #2380
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Those are not traits, they'r only some simple acts!
Eitherway I said more or less, and nothing is universal.
Well, I don't have traits that would cause me to do those things. >_>

Yes, I know it wasn't universal. I just felt like proving myself to be in the minority for an ego boost.