AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-13, 14:29   Link #241
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't see the ending having any effect since there will likely not be anything to make me want to change my mind.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 21:42   Link #242
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

can c.c. have kids? i am just being curious.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 21:43   Link #243
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't see the ending having any effect since there will likely not be anything to make me want to change my mind.
What, dude? I'm sorry, but that doesn't really make any sense.

Of course the ending of the series is going to have an affect on your thoughts, because, well, it'll either validate or negate your theories. Unless you're saying you're not wrong and that's why nothing will change your mind, but I don't think you're that cocky...at least, I hope not. Totally giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Last edited by Esper 28; 2008-05-13 at 21:44. Reason: Typos...
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 21:48   Link #244
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I already expect it to end with LelouchXKallen so that is pretty much it for me unless something incredibly mindblowing occurs and even then I'll expect a tragedy. I haven't seen anything to prove me wrong and given C.C's complete lack of focus and the large focus on Kallen, they seem to be making it evident.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-13, 21:49   Link #245
KrimzonStriker

It's only been seven episodes dang it, give it time!
Old 2008-05-13, 21:51   Link #246
orangejuicetang

I haven't really noticed that much of a Kallen focus or really that many scenes that would hint at a KallenXLelouch ending in R2.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 21:53   Link #247
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Six episodes Krimzon, and I agree to give it time. We have a ton of characters who haven't even had lines yet, some who don't even have names and some we possibly don't even know about. Until we actually see the episode I'm not counting out anything.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 21:54   Link #248
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
can c.c. have kids? i am just being curious.
Who knows, though I am rather curious about that myself. I'll go on a limb and say no though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
They aren't going to wait till 15 to start the romance development. They form a basis now and go with it from there and Kallen is the only one with a solid base. C.C. has nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I haven't really noticed that much of a Kallen focus or really that many scenes that would hint at a KallenXLelouch ending in R2.
She's gotten more scenes than the other girls so far and there has been more interaction between her and Lelouch. As well as more romantically suggestive and hinting scenes.

Old 2008-05-13, 21:57   Link #249
thedonkiluminati

Quote:

She's gotten more scenes than the other girls so far and there has been more interaction between her and Lelouch. As well as more romantically suggestive and hinting scenes.
By romantically suggestive you mean that one scene where he put that jacket on her. That would be it. There really hasn't been much to suggest it will happen. I just think you WANT it to happen.
Old 2008-05-13, 22:00   Link #250
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Her understanding him better, her being embarressed and jealous while C.C. flaunts how she is closer to him than her, which really just made things worse.

I don't want it to happen despite what I may indicate.

Old 2008-05-13, 22:00   Link #251
Elicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
By romantically suggestive you mean that one scene where he put that jacket on her. That would be it. There really hasn't been much to suggest it will happen. I just think you WANT it to happen.
He's probably mentioning all those other moments Kallen was by herself, Kallen went in as a bunny girl to make contact him, that scene in the control room, his teasing about not revealing their relationship... All of which could still be interpreted as something other than romance, if only the romance is mighty little.

Yes, I can feel the pure love ooze out of the screen as those two are on screen together.

Quote:
Her understanding him better, her being embarressed and jealous while C.C. flaunts how she is closer to him than her, which really just made things worse.

C.C. flaunts? More like teasing on her part. How did doing that make anything worse?

You're doing a great job on the last part, tho'.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 22:04   Link #252
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

The fact she made a point of it is something you should never do because you are begging to end up being screwed over in the end.

I guess I am.

Old 2008-05-13, 22:06   Link #253
thedonkiluminati

Quote:

That indicates that she likes him. Big surprise. We knew that season one. But his feelings towards her? I'm not sure she's reached friend status in his eyes yet.
Old 2008-05-13, 22:07   Link #254
orangejuicetang

Quote:
She's gotten the most scenes by far, but those scenes don't really scream romance to me. I thought that C.C.'s kiss in R1, and the Shirley scene + flashback in R3 each had more romance hints that all of Kallen's scenes combined. Though like someone mentioned, its only been 6 episodes
Old 2008-05-13, 22:08   Link #255
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Episode 7 should take care of that and it seems a bit odd to go that far and not continue.

No romance in season 1 so those scenes are meaningless.

Old 2008-05-13, 22:12   Link #256
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Episode 7 should take care of that and it seems a bit odd to go that far and not continue.

No romance in season 1 so those scenes are meaningless.
If there was no romance in season one, there ain't none this season either.
Old 2008-05-13, 22:13   Link #257
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
If there was no romance in season one, there ain't none this season either.
I get the feeling that your words have just been marked by many.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 22:14   Link #258
orangejuicetang

which scenes? The ones I mentioned are all in season 2. I'm talking about the part where C.C. kissed Lelouch and returns his memories to him in the first episode of season 2, and the shirley shopping mall trip + his remorse at erasing her memories, which happened in episode 3 of season 2. And episode 7 isn't even out yet. How do we even know that the it's Lelouch shadow that covers Kallen's face and not someone elses? It could be Rollo, or someone else.
Old 2008-05-13, 22:15   Link #259
Elicit

No. Seriously, no. Just one episode in the beginning of the series does not wrap things up and close C.C. off from Lelouch like that. Doing that would be bad writing to just rush it all up in one episode. In fact, I feel like Kallen's going to screw up a moment with Lelouch badly to drop things dramatically in a later episode. Yup, that's gonna happen. Then the baton will be thrown back at C.C.

And, besides, in episode summaries, Turn 8 is the one presumably has Lelouch see something to really get back on his feet. Could it be Kallen-related again if her moment was had in Turn 7? Possibly. Could C.C. have something to do with what he sees? Again, possibly. Could it be something else? Possibly.

Anyway, anyone else think that, with the more prominent appearance of V.V. in recent episode, this'll bring in more C.C.? Like, she would become more involved as V.V. does his thing, whatever it is? Considering they are tied in several ways with each other...
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 22:34   Link #260
Used Can

Quote:
given C.C's complete lack of focus and the large focus on Kallen
Is it me are most of your posts read: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! !!!!?

Honestly mate, get a grip.

C.C. didn't get much development in the first episodes of S1 either, and we're barely in episode 6 of S2. Also, the writers cannot be biased, and give only relevant scenes to C.C. (as in S1); other characters need proper development, and interactions with Lelouch as well. C.C. will get more scenes when the time comes; right now it is quite difficult to give her more screen-time for blatant reasons.

Also, what is this "large focus on Kallen" you're talking about? She certainly has considerably more focus than she had in S1, but a large one?
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote