AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-30, 11:31   Link #15581
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
So he had night vision ever since he was born and that's natural? Uh.....okay.
Everything stemmed from his super-resolution capability and high-impulse nerve system, mind you.

The point is that he not only can differentiate more color than normal people can, but also larger spectrum of contrast. This also means he can see smaller stuff and has longer line of sight.

He also can HEAR broader amount of frequency and decible, abnormal hearing ahoy.

Those perks is far from superman, but definitely not normal

Quote:
Side note - I meant Canon, of course. Then again, Ichika not commenting on her Hourglass figure is another one.

Quote:
Side note 2 - I meant before getting sanctioned. The school knows he's male, unfortunately, female students will start to wonder when he skips medical exams and never changes in the same room. Even worse when Paparazzi-san looks for his medical record and sees that he doesn't have one.
Wait so Irish is sent to academy before sanctioned by them?

Alternative scenario: Irish is sanctioned by I.S.A. due to Tatenashi's request, and has faked test as well as forged document.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:38   Link #15582
Eratas123

@ Demi - They can modify their units, but not make their own stuff.

@ Senpai - So all of this is achievable normally.

Side note - The Teachers and staff know he's male, the students don't. That's why he was forced to wear the female uniform. He gets officially sanctioned as a teacher aide later.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:41   Link #15583
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So they need a separate sponsor to provide them equipment? Or they provide their own?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 11:46   Link #15584
Eratas123

Ichika mentions companies offering him t test their equips so sponsors most likely.

@ Senpai - But what about days like medicals exams or measuring days? I doubt people would buy that he always has an excuse to skip.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:47   Link #15585
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I take it then if a student managed to make their own equipment and strap them to their IS's then there'd be heck to pay at the teacher's office?
Old 2011-12-30, 11:49   Link #15586
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
Yes, makes sense in the context of science. Basically, Ichika is a genetically engineered human himself, except with different perks than Laura and other German-born supersoldier. He's born to be excellent astronaut than to be a living killer machine. (though his perks can be weaponized as well)

I mean being in I.S.A. altogether, they might as well give him fake document and test result or something like that, frankly easily achieved. When he's exposed, the school has convicing reason: to keep the girls from being hysterical about the presence of other male.

As for measuring days, that WAS the problem. And will raise suspiciousness indeed.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:49   Link #15587
Eratas123

No one can get the required equipment to make those They'd need a crapload of cash, parts, engineering equipment, and manpower.

@ Senpai - Other than being pantsed, is there any other way to show that he's male?
Old 2011-12-30, 11:52   Link #15588
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Demi
if it's personal unit and the customization is allowed by corporation I don't see any problem. Except for what mention by Eras

@Eras
I can't think anything else that's plausible enough, in the extreme end of stick: chromosome test. Sorry for being useless.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:53   Link #15589
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The problem is that they aren't personal units The corporations may or may not be interested, considering I'm talking about run of the mill academy students right now.

EDIT: Why not just make an accident that involves hitting his junk? I doubt he can not react to that >.>
Old 2011-12-30, 11:55   Link #15590
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant exposed in public Is being pantsed really the only way?

@ Demi - What's the point? They can't keep the units so why bother doing it? They probably wouldn't be allowed to use them
Old 2011-12-30, 11:56   Link #15591
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Demi
Well then that's hard.....

There's my plan about Houki's Uchigane custom (basically 30 minutes upgrading process involving parts-swap with Kurogane's), but I might have to scrap that idea.

@Eras
Yes.....
Old 2011-12-30, 12:00   Link #15592
Eratas123

@ Demi - He's been hit there before. Besides, girls groaning in pain and rolling on the floor after being hit between the legs ain't uncommon. A groin attack hurts no matter what.

@ Senpai - Damn it, I wanted it to be revealed during a fight It'll kill everything when he gets exposed because his clothes get ripped.
Old 2011-12-30, 12:02   Link #15593
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Then clothing damage is th only other alternative....
Old 2011-12-30, 12:06   Link #15594
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: They're a bunch of troublemakers(somewhat). They want to be independent IS pilots/engineers but feel restricted by the system. Thus far they are composed of three girls. A girl who knows practically nothing about IS but goes berserk when in a combat situation, a lazy girl who wants to be an IS pilot because IS pilots are basically considered goddesses in society, and an almost always sleepy silent otaku girl who is exceptionally good in IS engineering that if she weren't bad in IS practicals, she may have been accelerated to 3rd year already.

That's them thus far.

@zero: Why scrap it? What's the complications?
Old 2011-12-30, 12:06   Link #15595
Eratas123

Clothing damage right between his legs? Anyway, I thought breast pads falling out would be a big enough excuse.....except girls also do that in real life

@ Demi - Then I doubt they can get far Seriously, Tatenashi could only make her unit after 70% of it was done. What makes them think they can do the same with even less skill and equipment?
Old 2011-12-30, 12:10   Link #15596
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
you guys now move too fast for your own good

now i'm reconsidering that irc channel once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
which forum is that may I ask?
I don't know of ToS allows me to mention other forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValiantX3 View Post
@SaintX

Hello, I'm pretty new here. Nice to meet you.
Quote:
@ Saint X - Welcome back.
really now, it's too fast.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 12:10   Link #15597
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Demi
The complication is that the Uchigane is rental unit owned by I.S.A.

My other solution is that Houki received an I.S. core that then planted into Uchigane Frame, Akatsubaki is developed from this unit (the core will be transplanted to Akatsubaki's frame later). I had to talk about Blitz about this.

@Eras
How about clothing damage to the skirt and people see...something in his panties?
Old 2011-12-30, 12:12   Link #15598
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I don't understand what you mean with Tatenashi. Do you mean she customized 30% of the remaining parts?

How long does it take to switch modules?
Old 2011-12-30, 12:14   Link #15599
Eratas123

@ Saint X - Who cares if we move fast? No one really complains.

@ Senpai - He's wearing shorts underneath the skirt Man, this is an annoying scene. Maybe having someone else say it? The enemy he fights could say it out loud just to get him in trouble.

@ Demi - She built the last 30% of Mysterious lady. ALso, what do you mean by Module?
Old 2011-12-30, 12:16   Link #15600
demino_hellsin
That one guy

packets, parts, equalizers?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest