AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 05:12   Link #17441
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Wait, I don't understand Houki's anger. Tatenashi siad "Please treat me like you do any other girl" which basically translates to "Ignore my advances completely when I blatantly flirt with you like all the other girls".
Remember that in V3 epilogue Houki ask the same damn thing. And remember Houki (and really, everyone but Tatenashi, Charles and Chifuyu) doesn't know Ichika ignore the flirting on purpose.

Quote:
Side note - How odd would it be if someone like Irish and Honne became friends?
Odd, but not farfetched.

Quote:
Side note 2 - We've been ignoring Dan for a while now, so I should ask: How does he charm our student council Treasurer?
Hmmm... hard question, I've neglected him for a while...
Old 2012-01-10, 05:19   Link #17442
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Better question: Why were they stalking the two of them anyway? It's not like they stalk Ichika on their free time.......right?

Side note - She's actualy his first female friend there Next is Kanzashi

Side note 2 - You forgot!? But he's the token romance!
Old 2012-01-10, 05:25   Link #17443
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Better question: Why were they stalking the two of them anyway? It's not like they stalk Ichika on their free time.......right?
Houki being wrong genre savvy and expect Tate to be a formidable rival (well, she is genre savvy, just that I.S. being a little unconventional at using a 'seemingly perfect' character XD).

Madoka is a little paranoid, she was glad that Tate can hold her words about chasing Ichika rather normally, her facepalm is aimed at Houki for act like a fool about it.

Quote:
Side note - She's actualy his first female friend there Next is Kanzashi
Ah... that's true...

Quote:
Side note 2 - You forgot!? But he's the token romance!
Well, considering I had to hold Dan from being too important to the plot... I tend to forget him.
Old 2012-01-10, 05:27   Link #17444
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san
Nice to see hawk pulled himself out of despair again.
- for all of twenty minutes, then I get hit by writer's block again. This si not easy writing by any stretch of the imagination, especially when you doublecheck to make sure you're not making mistakes/continuity errors with canon and your own previous fics...remember, this is my 3rd time rewriting this chapter.

Quote:
Looks like Old man Hawke came back while I was gone
- (bleeding in a drainage ditch)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 05:33   Link #17445
Eratas123

@ Hawke - I already made continuity errors in FI. Now I'm scrambling to fix them

@ Senpai - Remember the class' reaction when Tatenashi gave Ichika that bento? GOD IS DEAD!

Side note - Then he becomes "The straight Will and Grace" with Laura leter Still, him and Kanzashi made a friendship of their one thing in common: Suffering for Tatenashi's antics.

Side note 2 - He's the one thing that'll keep your fic from having a normal romance! Don't forget about him?
Old 2012-01-10, 05:34   Link #17446
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: The only ones I can currently imagine with male children are Cecilia, Charlotte and Maya. Though, Chelsea may also apply.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 05:39   Link #17447
Eratas123

Cecilia? Why do you say that? Also, Houki's kid is male
Old 2012-01-10, 05:40   Link #17448
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I have no idea... just throwing out my thoughts

What do you guys think of a what if scenario where Silver Gospel is able to escape from the group?
Old 2012-01-10, 05:42   Link #17449
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Remember the class' reaction when Tatenashi gave Ichika that bento? GOD IS DEAD!
Well, Ichika is "EMPHRA OF TEH SILVA TRONEH" here, so that is not much of a stretch. As you (and in this context, Tatenashi) said, Ichika can't treat her too high considering his own position, as well as truth and myth surrounded it

Quote:
Side note - Then he becomes "The straight Will and Grace" with Laura leter Still, him and Kanzashi made a friendship of their one thing in common: Suffering for Tatenashi's antics.

Quote:
Side note 2 - He's the one thing that'll keep your fic from having a normal romance! Don't forget about him?
Yeah, still... he didn't contribute much except in Ichika's backstory

@ Demi
Please elaborate.
Old 2012-01-10, 05:48   Link #17450
Eratas123

Cecilia's kid would be the oppostie of her: Practical and very self reliant

Side note - Tabane wouldn't allow that. If it got away, it'd become useless and she'd shut it down remotely.

@ Senpai - Does he ever meet Tatenashi's parents? I want to see that meeting Especially if the Harem comes along

Side note - Would people find his appearance odd considering his background?

Side note 2 - ........
Old 2012-01-10, 05:52   Link #17451
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
.........What the-
Ahem. Well, the hints haven't started yet so...

Quote:
@ Meistah - Reading the first 2 chaps, does it seem like it's gonna be about idols? It sounded liek some kind of warfic.....then we get Karon chewing on her pillow like a marshmallow
Complete with rock music.

But this is just 1 chapter. 1 very long chapter. Then comes Vandam. Cue epic savior music as she is booted up for the first time.

And amid the cheering staff, is someone armed with a hidden camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Quoted for truth.
All the messier when shit hits the fan.
Old 2012-01-10, 05:53   Link #17452
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Does he ever meet Tatenashi's parents? I want to see that meeting Especially if the Harem comes along
Considering Blitz want to follow canon plot points faithfully, I'm afraid not.

Quote:
Side note - Would people find his appearance odd considering his background?

Quote:
Side note 2 - ........
Believe it or not I want to feature him a lot, but considering it was set mostly either in I.S.A. or somewhere else, hard to see Dan often.

I just haven't found the solution for this yet.
Old 2012-01-10, 05:56   Link #17453
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The silver gospel was disabled after it's second engagement with the ISA personal IS squad. As it turns out, the thing was not deactivated yet. Rather than fightback, it forced its way to crawl into the water and make its escape there.

A few days later it washes up on a far isolated beach. It detects that its pilot is dying of malnutrition and the AI begins to "panic", it tries to initiate self-repair without returning to storage/close(I forget which) mode. A young boy shows up and sees the machine. This young man approaches the Silver Gospel with caution, he tries to see if it was hostile. Supposing it was offline, he went to see if there was a pilot inside. Silver Gospel reacts to the boy's presence and immediately grabs the neck. It doesn't instantly snap the person's neck because the boy looks like its pilot( he looks like a short-haired blonde girl). He asks for the Silver Gospel to stop, the IS remembers Natashia's words when it was fighting its way out of the previous test zone. The original Silver Gospel program tries to take back control from Tabane's IFF scrambler virus. It purges itself of the virus by deleting all its previous data, leaving only its bare OS and basic AI program. The boy is spared and now he has an unidentified IS on his hands, not to mention a dying woman inside.
Old 2012-01-10, 05:58   Link #17454
Eratas123

@ Meistah - That's why I want an update!

@ Senpai - Shouldn't you diverge from canon a bit?

Side note - I meant Irish. They find out pretty early that he's some kind of child terrorist yet he looks frailer than most males and even some females.

Side note 2 - Add Dan some more He is Ichika's best male friend.

@ Demi - Is this another male IS pilot fic?
Old 2012-01-10, 06:00   Link #17455
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
The silver gospel was disabled after it's second engagement with the ISA personal IS squad. As it turns out, the thing was not deactivated yet. Rather than fightback, it forced its way to crawl into the water and make its escape there.

A few days later it washes up on a far isolated beach. It detects that its pilot is dying of malnutrition and the AI begins to "panic", it tries to initiate self-repair without returning to storage/close(I forget which) mode. A young boy shows up and sees the machine. This young man approaches the Silver Gospel with caution, he tries to see if it was hostile. Supposing it was offline, he went to see if there was a pilot inside. Silver Gospel reacts to the boy's presence and immediately grabs the neck. It doesn't instantly snap the person's neck because the boy looks like its pilot( he looks like a short-haired blonde girl). He asks for the Silver Gospel to stop, the IS remembers Natashia's words when it was fighting its way out of the previous test zone. The original Silver Gospel program tries to take back control from Tabane's IFF scrambler virus. It purges itself of the virus by deleting all its previous data, leaving only its bare OS and basic AI program. The boy is spared and now he has an unidentified IS on his hands, not to mention a dying woman inside.
Possible, in that Gospel severed itself from I.S. core network. So Tabane can't hack it using the network anymore (and may require direct contact).
Old 2012-01-10, 06:03   Link #17456
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The AI is piloting itself, the boy is just an IS otaku. He has foreign blood in him and thus combined with his girly looks, get him into a lot of trouble with the guys. Upon finding the Silver Gospel, he decides to take care of both the unit and Natashia.

I don't know it seemed like a rather funny idea.
Old 2012-01-10, 06:04   Link #17457
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Meistah - That's why I want an update!
Me too

Quote:
@ Senpai - Shouldn't you diverge from canon a bit?
If anything, Sacred twins is like a rubber band, plenty of things happened exactly the same as Canon, it's the non-plot important stuff that is greatly changed.

Things maybe better if I CAN write proper, now I stills truck at gospel fight instead of writing chapter 12.

Quote:
Side note - I meant Irish. They find out pretty early that he's some kind of child terrorist yet he looks frailer than most males and even some females.
Impossible to find a FAT Child terrorist I assure you, remember such kid is mostly went into warzone, and often suffer malnutrition while at it. That's why Maya instantly knew about his lack of proper eating habit from.

Quote:
Side note 2 - Add Dan some more He is Ichika's best male friend.
I'll try.

@Demi

For unexplainable reason I find that idea possible...
Old 2012-01-10, 06:09   Link #17458
Eratas123

@ Demi - How old is this kid?

@ Senpai - Then have Dan as the main char of some Omakes

Side note - I know they don't expect him to be fat, but thin to the point that he looks anorexic?

Side note 2 -
Old 2012-01-10, 06:11   Link #17459
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was inspired by a IS wikia entry that said that the silver gospel was somewhat "alive" in the LN, apparently showing care for its pilot. Even though I don't quite remember any part being like that. I could imagine what must have been going on in the Silver Gospel's systems. It's pilot, the only one it cares about is screaming for it to stop fighting, but its program forces it to fight, because all it sees are enemies. Units which were just listed as allies are now enemies. Tabane sends along with the virus a short encrypted message only for the IS to hear "I'm sorry my child, but do this for mommy." or something like that.

@eras: 14 or 15, which makes his condition worse since he's supposed to be in puberty already and he's still girly
Old 2012-01-10, 06:15   Link #17460
Eratas123

@ Demi - So is there some romance with Natasha here

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest