AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 10:11   Link #4921
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
Alec's returning the damage back must have a condition maybe it just works on physical attacks. ı think godou's and Alec's god speed is same. what causes the difference most probably Alec's turning it body into lightning. a normal human shape may cause resistence but lightning may travel smoothly
As for as I know, the only ability with a condition that Alec possesses is the lightning. I think there was some drawback on this ability.He can turn into a pure destructive lightning bolt, but leave his authority unusable for twenty-four hours.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 10:15   Link #4922
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
Alec's returning the damage back must have a condition maybe it just works on physical attacks. ı think godou's and Alec's god speed is same. what causes the difference most probably Alec's turning it body into lightning. a normal human shape may cause resistence but lightning may travel smoothly
Quote:
During the time it took this thing to reach the deepest level of the labyrinth, Alec had already completed the most time-consuming [Summon]
The condition is most likely the time it takes to activate the authority, which he wouldn't be able to do while in combat.
Old 2012-10-31, 18:41   Link #4923
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It doesn't work that way. What basically happens is that he is able to deflect most if not all attacks using his super speed and place the three goddesses of revenge(need confirmation) at right where he was. He is able to leave an after-image in the place he was and while the enemy attacks. They fall right into his trap believing he's still there and their attacks gets sent right back at them.Out of all the campiones, I'd say that Alec's method of fighting involves more planning than others.
Doesn't summoning the Furies take time? Or did he manage to get rid of that weakness?

Also, we don't know when Alec fought Luo. He may not have had all those extra uses of his Black Lightning authority, besides what we see in the 8th volume.

Basically, what I'm saying is, depending on when they fought, how badly Alec got screwed would change.

The reason I don't believe Alec came close to winning, is because Luo stated that no one had managed to push her so far as Godou managed to do in Volume 6.

Edit: Anyway, about Alec's habit of stealing important artifacts then displaying them in his personal museum, how would Alec react if someone was to steal them all back, trash the place, and then return them to the rightful owners?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 19:52   Link #4924
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I can't imagine Salvatore being able to run away. He doesn't seem to want to do so, and neither should he be able to.
Was talking about Alec, Salvatore will not run away. A fight is like that guy's only entertainment. As for Alec being about to redirect damage back, I am taking guess against attack that doesn't hit directly in the body only apply like range attacks. I think damage by Sword and Fists cannot be redirected.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 19:55   Link #4925
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Was talking about Alec, Salvatore will not run away. A fight is like that guy's only entertainment. As for Alec being about to redirect damage back, I am taking guess against attack that doesn't hit directly in the body only apply like range attacks. I think damage by Sword and Fists cannot be redirected.
You were saying that coming close to touching her doesn't mean landing hits on her and that Alec most likely had to run away because Lao Hao does not accept truces. All I was saying was that Salvatore was one of those who left dust on her, and it's unlikely that he simply just ran away.
Old 2012-10-31, 20:00   Link #4926
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
You were saying that coming close to touching her doesn't mean landing hits on her and that Alec most likely had to run away because Lao Hao does not accept truces. All I was saying was that Salvatore was one of those who left dust on her, and it's unlikely that he simply just ran away.
I didn't say that, where did you read that? I am quite blunt when I am debating. If I was trying to say Luo Hao wouldn't accept a truce I would have said it. My post from last page was quite clear what I was saying, its was a fight between Luo Hao and Alec not Luo Hao and Salvatore my friend, you went and put Salvatore which is why I corrected you here.
Old 2012-10-31, 20:14   Link #4927
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I didn't say that, where did you read that? I am quite blunt when I am debating. If I was trying to say Luo Hao wouldn't accept a truce I would have said it. My post from last page was quite clear what I was saying, its was a fight between Luo Hao and Alec not Luo Hao and Salvatore my friend, you went and put Salvatore which is why I corrected you here.
Quote:
Too early in the morning to remember all of vol 7, but to come close to touching her more or less seems to apply he couldn't land a blow against her. As Luo Hao who is accustom to fight hand to hand and up front and personal, tells me Alec either appears to have back down and retreated. Luo Hao is not known to let her fights have an ending with a ceasefire unless her opponent either submits to defeat or runs away. Be Back later tonight to read your response, got 4 classes today and be back at 9 pm eastern time.
Here is my answer.Salvatore was one of those who came close to laying his hands on her, "lay dust on her to be precise" and yet he wouldn't retreat. Can't imagine him submitting to Lao Hao either.
Old 2012-10-31, 20:18   Link #4928
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Here is my answer.
????? Darthfanta, back down and retreat does not mean he tried to make a truce my friend. Two separate things, to back down means to concede in battle and often walk away, I don't see any of my words mentioning Luo Hao not accepting a truce or cease fire. When I debate or discuss characters, I put in the character's personality in the mix.
Old 2012-10-31, 20:34   Link #4929
zzhk
Summary Machine

I'm more inclined to believe Luo Hao simply beat them up and let them go after teaching them a lesson, the same as what she had intended for Godou.

Whether Alec or Doni actually managed to land a hit on Luo Hao is unknown. After all, Godou only managed to mess up her clothes by using the Boar to collapse the palace. Getting dust on her clothing could simply be due to environmental effects.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 20:45   Link #4930
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
I'm more inclined to believe Luo Hao simply beat them up and let them go after teaching them a lesson, the same as what she had intended for Godou.

Whether Alec or Doni actually managed to land a hit on Luo Hao is unknown. After all, Godou only managed to mess up her clothes by using the Boar to collapse the palace. Getting dust on her clothing could simply be due to environmental effects.
I believe so as well, usually battle between Campiones and Campiones or Gods, luck plays a factor. Though skill set is also a factor, Luo Hao probably has the whole set of attributes in her disposal to use. Oh and I forgot Happy Halloween everyone.
Old 2012-10-31, 23:59   Link #4931
Miraluka
Banned

I think Alec managed to get close to her but didn't land a single blow thats why the "managed to dirt her clothers" from Luo Hao.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 00:37   Link #4932
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post

But don't fights that results with a decisive win where a campione beats up another actually results in the death of another? In the fight between
Spoiler for vol 11:
Old 2012-11-01, 07:18   Link #4933
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
But don't fights that results with a decisive win where a campione beats up another actually results in the death of another? In the fight between
Spoiler for vol 11:
Darth you got to also put each combatant's personality in the mix when discussing about battles. As noted by vol 7 and zzhk, Luo Hao beats up other characters and let them go if they been punish enough by her. She was going to do the same with Godou. Salvatore is different from Luo Hao in personality so how they handles fights and outcomes are very different.
Old 2012-11-01, 07:21   Link #4934
chancs

Quote:
Spoiler for vol 11:
That didn't happen with Voban remember. And Doni is nuts. He was sending his friendship band through the Copper Blacks
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 07:32   Link #4935
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
That didn't happen with Voban remember. And Doni is nuts. He was sending his friendship band through the Copper Blacks
But that's because Voban entered the fight with a timed condition.
Old 2012-11-01, 07:36   Link #4936
chancs

Quote:
But that's because Voban entered the fight with a timed condition.
But there has never been a decisive win in the story till now. Everything is hypothetical.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 08:20   Link #4937
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

So on vol 9, Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi have been upgraded by Athena to be on par with Divine Sword of Salvation, Athena get to be reborn from the Holy Grail (would she be as powerful as before) and Alec stoled the Heavenly Reverse Halberd.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 19:12   Link #4938
blackwhite67
Banned

Spoiler for V8C1:

This is the first time I've seen such strong language in Campione!
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:13   Link #4939
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Translator deliberation. Japanese doesn't have words as vulgar as f***ing.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:19   Link #4940
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Translator deliberation. Japanese doesn't have words as vulgar as f***ing.
Don't see why, I think every language has word like that. Even in Khmer (My native language), they got a word like that for it.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem