AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Despair Arc - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 14.29%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-18, 04:20   Link #41
Brother Coa
Banned

You are right guys... this is insane school with insane students and insane teachers.

Something like that was bound to happen sooner or later.
Old 2016-08-18, 06:02   Link #42
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Nobody is saying that except you?
Old 2016-08-18, 08:16   Link #43
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Nobody is saying that except you?
actually I kinda did a page earlier, by listing all the psychological issues the majority of people in the main course seem to have. (Chisa included )

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-18, 12:04   Link #44
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I meant the part where literally 'everyone' is insane and that something like this was inevitable.
Old 2016-08-22, 09:42   Link #45
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Half the Main course seems to have severe psychological issues, the 78th class seems to be the most normal of all we have met thus far and even they had a compulsive liar AND gambler, a trap, inferiority complexes, and a serial killer in them (not counting Junko and Ikusaba here).
Now look at the 77th
Dancer with severe cruelty problems, mafioso killing people as he pleases, team manager and athlethe going wild, grilling rockstar(Wonder what she was actually thinking of Leon lol), utterly perverted cook, a shut in (real), another compulsive liar (fake), a die- hard Chuuni
Oh and don't let me get started on their teacher - Chisa may have implied that the reserve course was a horror for her, but considering her behavior in the main course it was probably just as horrifying to the students
Well, at least team manager and athlete are just... lively. And how did you not even mention Nagito Komaeda, king of all nutters ?

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Old 2016-10-23, 06:24   Link #46
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Mitarai had his fair load of issues during his childhood due to his hobby, but it did not deter him at keeping on with creating anime.

Imposter-san may had been creepy when meeting Mitarai, at first, but in the few time he had spent with Mitarai and posing as Mitarai he demonstrated to be a very reliable person that gets there to help his friends.

And, just before or right after Junko made her inglorious entrance into the story, the board of trustee committed to the execution of the Kamukura Izuru project with Hinata becoming the subject to embody all of their ideals and hope.
Honestly, all that money and funds coming from the Reserve Course spent on that pet project. Let me guess, they created an artificial hope for their ends.

In summary, those idiots pretty much setup and laid the path for Junko to easily waltz-in like the owner of the place even without knowing.
Old 2019-02-28, 19:14   Link #47
FFTHEWINNER

Finished the fifth episode of the despair arc

-pretty funny how yukizome went into a fit of rage when talking about the reserve course job,yet after that we see her saying "it is already march. time sure flies" without a care in the world as if she was returning from a holiday XD

-so he told her to make sure her students wont cause trouble anymore. pretty certain that is pretty unlikely XD

-expected the class to be different and full of despair when she returned. glad to see it was still lively

-nice reference to Sonia and Gundham's "compatibility" in DR2 XD

-very glad to see once again how incredibly awesome my favorite DR2 character is! taking care of the animator like that

-the conversation intrigued me though. he says he started impersonating him "shortly after they arrived", which means he was scouted as the ultimate imposter (like the DR2 paper proves). thus,why didnt yokizome try to get the real animator too back in episode 1? since the school knows that imposter isnt animator.
also,he says he will need to change his current impersonation,but that was a full year before byakuya entered the school. i guess he was pretty much expected to enter it even then though.

-also,poor Mikan XD. glad she was happy at the end of the episode though

-FINALLY our dear despair Enoshima Junko enters the anime! this series is about to get ten times more awesome XD. Mukuro doesnt disappoint either

-and the hilarity begins! LOVE the car scene with them! sweet sweet stabbing despair XD

-didnt get the "vision level 53000 deep space real estate guy" reference lol. somebody mind explaining that one?

was a pretty good episode. time for the arc of Junko to start
Closed Thread