AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-30, 11:15   Link #24801
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
if there is going a season 3, it can only be about the human side since there does not seem to be stronger youkais(or at most moka's Dad who has still to appear)
Well there is still the matter of the eggs Alucard planted
Old 2013-12-30, 11:32   Link #24802
amtro
Distro

Planted where?
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 11:38   Link #24803
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Planted where?
places like the snow village
Old 2013-12-30, 11:59   Link #24804
amtro
Distro

I thought that wasn't a seed, but Alucard himself.
And besides that thing was taken during Mizore's arc.
Old 2013-12-30, 12:11   Link #24805
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
It is unclear what was done with it, if anything, seeings at the time we learn of it, the priestess had mentioned that trying to remove it would damage the snow village's barrier to the point of collapse. Right about then, Kahlua showed up and dropped more info on others around, and made allusions to them being linked to Alucard. But my memory is fuzzy on that part, so best that someone look it up.
Old 2013-12-30, 12:38   Link #24806
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

The eggs are still in play. Kokoa and Ruby returned to the snow maiden village and re-encountered Kahlua there, along with the Snow Priestess. We learned that the egg could not be removed lest the snow maiden tree/barrier be destroyed in the process.

But I believe, like Alucard says, that the life of his eggs relys on the condition on his main body. As long as the main body is alive, the eggs/offspring/clones will survive. So if Tsukune and Moka take out Alucard here, the eggs/clones should cease to be a threat.

That could change for a third season, however :]
Old 2013-12-30, 12:41   Link #24807
Freeter
beyond

Looks like this really is coming to an end since everyone is coming out of the woodwork.

If we do end up getting a third season, it should just be strictly comedy. Heck, even just more of those 4-komas would suffice.
Old 2013-12-30, 13:33   Link #24808
Chris38

Translated chapter is out in the usual place.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 13:43   Link #24809
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Where? what? Please tell me this usual place, cuz mine isn't.
Old 2013-12-30, 13:55   Link #24810
Nihgthawk

Translations out go to the usual places.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 13:56   Link #24811
ShinsoSan

I think the highlight of the next chapter for me will be who the bus driver is if that is even revealed. I'm actually kind of sad R+V is ending like this if Ikeda isn't planning to continue, it all feels rushed which makes it bad.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 14:15   Link #24812
amtro
Distro

There are a few things worth noting in this chapter. Tsukune still fights using the light blades/tonfas, but now they appear as an addition to his armor and do not need to be summoned separately. He also has a ribbon, or a belt of some sort floating around his waist, also made of light. The latter could be one of those ornaments that some times appear around deities and strong demons in Japanese folklore, not sure what it is though.
Old 2013-12-30, 14:16   Link #24813
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Season 3! Season 3!
Are there anymore remaining enemy left? Oh and are they even in their final year in school?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 14:37   Link #24814
zibi88

Dont know if anyone noticed... but tsukune can like kurumu hide wings :P at the begining he had wings and later they disappeared (he hid them)... while moka remained with her small wings

the egg thing got resolved... they all hatched and are couseing havoc in other cities... but what was kinda funny is that alucard said he placed the eggs all over the world...and pages later we see him mentioning only Japan xD (so the whole world is just japan :P)

And its hard for me to see a good nice ending in just 1chapter.... the fight was not resolved.... the final choice of girl was not resolved (it would be nice if he ended up with a harem ending... as this concept is rare in manga.... since usuall there is harem concept and at the end the main char ends up with main female so generally 1girl)

maybe in next chapter the fight will end...dont know if alucard will be killed or weakened to a state where he can be sealed again....some aftermatch TV news about recent stuff... monsters will come to existence... maybe some info about "goverment implementing a program of coexistence between humans and youki".... so we will get back to school where more humans appear... tsukune is the main head of student council (maybe with moka as vice president)...we see maybe akasha with issa (if they somehow get alive.... maybe outer moka will resurface again with rosario repair)...maybe some background of tsukunes parents and tsukunes new form (reaction)

manga ends with tsukune going from school with moka, kurumu and mizore (like the old days... all clingy to tsukune)... and that scene is looked up by the bus driver from behind them (we finally learn who he is [I have a feeling that its issa])... who comments on how he changed so much from that scared kid who came to school... to such confident person.... and last shoot of smiling tsukune wiht all his harem members cliinging to him (too smiling happily)

well I wouldnt be supprised if he did a 1-3year time skip... and we see which girl tsukune married (or he married all) and we get to see their children and a happy big family

time will show... but 30page chapter wont do... it must be min. 50pages.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 14:44   Link #24815
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
I used you... so feel free to resent me all you want
I was actually expecting him to say something like

''Then I challenge you to a deathmatch after Alucard is defeated'' :3

Oh well...

edit.

Next chapter will be the last?
Author trying to be unique by finishing the chapter 66.6 or '666'
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 14:57   Link #24816
amtro
Distro

Alucard was the strongest. The only way the manga can continue now is if Ikeda decides to introduce a new enemy who is far stronger. Akasha is still stuck inside Alucard, so there's that as well, if Alucard dies she will die with him.
Old 2013-12-30, 15:12   Link #24817
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wouldn't be surprised if we at least see some apparition of Akasha in the final chapter for whatever means...

Seeing how Alucard is still alive after this chapter. I expect a rather disappointing rushed end to things in the last one...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 15:26   Link #24818
amtro
Distro

Tsukune is going for an UNDERSTANDING ending, so maybe he can convince Alucard to puke up Akasha. Also the matter with Issa only posing as a stand-in needed to be resolved. Where is Moka's real dad and what is his stance in all this? Him and his family joined Fairy tale of their own accord, yet he didn't actually take any part in the struggle.
Old 2013-12-30, 15:32   Link #24819
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Alucard was the strongest. The only way the manga can continue now is if Ikeda decides to introduce a new enemy who is far stronger. Akasha is still stuck inside Alucard, so there's that as well, if Alucard dies she will die with him.
There's obviously going to be some serious issues between the humans and the monsters after what Alucard did. The third season could be about making peace between the two while also going back to more of the school life aspect of the series.
Old 2013-12-30, 15:35   Link #24820
Soji

^YOu forget that "Monster" are the ones that are helping them and I can totally see the author use this.

Honestly after read the ch I doubt that we will have a the 3 serie.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire