Old 2011-01-12, 23:07   Link #21
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
Orihime, Nel, and Riruka makes three.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Tatsuki: She has long hair now, just one step for pigtails.
Yuzu: Brocon.

And i bet that Matsumoto and Yoruichi would love to tease Ichigo for a while, just for the lulz (Add Unagiya to the list)
-I find it utterly appauling that neither one of you included Rukia into the mix here. Do you guys honestly want her to be with Renji of all people? I'd sooner hand her over to Ken-chan /joke.

-That aside, there has to be some kind of catch to this. Ichigo's powers are not only going to return to him but he'll have the added benefits of the Fullbring. There must be a price to be paid for this like he might dissipate into spirit particles if he fails or his actual, living body NEEDS to die so he can no longer be human. You know, a legitimate twist.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:14   Link #22
Alchemist007
*Author

I wish Ichigo would stop being such a pansy after every single sentence is spoken. Also, let the IchiRiru shipping/doujins commence! That should actually be interesting, I mean she's got the bitch complex of Rukia but the apparent omgness of Orihime when around him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I find it utterly appauling that neither one of you included Rukia into the mix here.
She doesn't worship him like the others there.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:15   Link #23
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Riruka's Hiyori
Old 2011-01-12, 23:16   Link #24
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
As far we know, Orihime and Chad both had their spiritual energy awakened through close contact with shinigami Ichigo and the Hougyoku was able to manifest their awakened power into their respective abilities as a result. Nothing presented in this chapter has necessarily contradicted this that I know of.
some weeks ago i quoted literally those facts:
1. Shun'o (Kubo) told Orihime that they (the shun shun rika) are her power, awakened from exterior influences. They were born thanks to Ichigo. (Ch 43).
2. Aizen (Kubo) told Isshin that the hougyoku makes real what is in the hearts of those around it. The reason Chad and Orihime got their powers is that they both cursed their weaknesses. (Ch 401).

The first fact is totally coherent until Kubo writes the second explanation, it is BS from beginning to end. So, fullbringer's explanation is incoherent with Aizen's speech, because it could be that Chad got his powers when his parent/s died and what part played Ichigo in that?, nothing, so Shun'o explanation now is BS too.

So, the different explanations are contradicting different parts of the others explanations. If Fullbringers's explanation is correct, Shun'o explanation is false for Chad, if Shun'o explanation is correct, Aizen's is false and fullbringers might be false too.

But... just the mere fact that this is not clear, is another fault from Kubo, why is he complicating everything?... until SS Arc we have everything clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I find it utterly appauling that neither one of you included Rukia into the mix here. Do you guys honestly want her to be with Renji of all people? I'd sooner hand her over to Ken-chan /joke.
Renji?
Rukia and Onii-sama are canon!

Old 2011-01-12, 23:18   Link #25
Alchemist007
*Author

Maybe we should just ignore them all until it becomes relevant.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:20   Link #26
sayde

Quote:
fullbringer's explanation is incoherent with Aizen's speech, because it could be that Chad got his powers when his parent/s died and what part played Ichigo in that?, nothing, so Shun'o explanation now is BS too.

So, the different explanations are contradicting different parts of the others explanations. If Fullbringers's explanation is correct, Shun'o explanation is false for Chad, if Shun'o explanation is correct, Aizen's is false and fullbringers might be false too.

But... just the mere fact that this is not clear, is another fault from Kubo, why is he complicating everything?... until SS Arc we have everything clear.
But here's my point. Fullbringers explanation only has to serve to explain how he and the original members of their group got their powers. It doesn't have to have anything to do with Chad (who could have very well obtained his own hollow-based powers through the methods that have already been established.)
Old 2011-01-12, 23:22   Link #27
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Maybe we should just ignore them all until it becomes relevant.
I'm doing that for a long time, just to realize that in Bleach: Irrelevant Things > Relevant.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:22   Link #28
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I cant help thinking this is all to good.... I get a feeling that what Koga is after, might be yes he plans on giving Ichigo his hollow powers but it might be that he is trying to steal Ichigo´s shinigami´s power.

And also I dont agree with non of these bashings towards One piece, Naruto, Bleach. Sure I notes the changes and how it does drag around but still im grateful for getting these things as much nonsenses it can be, its still nice to have it because ones this is over I will be expecting alot alot of whiners who are today complaining about it.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:27   Link #29
Fran~
floating away...

What power?

BTW... What about Kurosaki's past?... thanks for nothing Kubo, a couple of chapters ago we were expecting info about that and we got a third explanation about Chad's powers.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:37   Link #30
sayde

Quote:
thanks for nothing Kubo, a couple of chapters ago we were expecting info about that and we got a third explanation about Chad's powers.
Like I said. The chapter doesn't provide another explanation for Chad's powers. It only explains how the fullbringers got theirs.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:37   Link #31
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
What power?

BTW... What about Kurosaki's past?... thanks for nothing Kubo, a couple of chapters ago we were expecting info about that and we got a third explanation about Chad's powers.
well likely get that too. It seems kubo is trying to speed through ginjou and if memory serves this was likely how Isshin got his powers back too that is how they no so much on his family
Old 2011-01-12, 23:49   Link #32
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
The Vizards are weak but bad ass
Aren't they strong but stupid? Y'know, judging by how Hiyori rushed in to kill Aizen without a hollow mode(which goes for any Vaizard in that fight, really), or how Shinji off and fucking explained his ability to Aizen right after he said he has the upper hand because Aizen didn't know.
Old 2011-01-12, 23:53   Link #33
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Aren't they strong but stupid? Y'know, judging by how Hiyori rushed in to kill Aizen without a hollow mode(which goes for any Vaizard in that fight, really), or how Shinji off and fucking explained his ability to Aizen right after he said he has the upper hand because Aizen didn't know.
They weren't complete weak asses though but fullbringing is stronger
Old 2011-01-12, 23:59   Link #34
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Cause instantly making a sword out of a necklace is a more powerful ability than raping Arrancars, right?

Cause that's all we've seen them do so far.

Well besides Chad's abilities. And you know how strong they seemed. *cough*
Old 2011-01-13, 00:03   Link #35
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Cause instantly making a sword out of a necklace is a more powerful ability than raping Arrancars, right?

Cause that's all we've seen them do so far.

Well besides Chad's abilities. And you know how strong they seemed. *cough*
It isn't about what he has done the ability it self is much more powerful and it is almost a super god mod maybe it is one. I mean amplifying any object that is pretty powerful
Old 2011-01-13, 00:39   Link #36
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Assuming each of them can amplify any object they want. So far, Chad can only amplify his arms, and ramen guy can amplify his bling. I think he means that they can manipulate object "souls" pretty well(as in the juice demonstration), but can only shape-shift specific things. I say Kubo will do this just to make their powers differ from each other.

Though it's only a theory. You might be right too. :/
Old 2011-01-13, 01:03   Link #37
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Have to say, the colour cover image was gorgeous (and the chapter looked as nice as ever). Goes to show that Kubo should draw another series, but leave the story up to someone else...
Yes, I too loved the colors used in that spread. All three of them.

Quote:
That being said, while I don't much like the thought of Ichigo gaining more powers spontaneously, I do like that Chad's powers seem to come from a Hollow attack on a parent (I'm unclear how this works, but I assume it was something similar to Blade's origin story), rather than simply hanging around Ichigo (which was the original explanation for Chad and Orohime, right?).
Pick your poison. They're both bullshit.

Quote:
I also like the idea that a group of empowered individuals actually want to give away their power in order to be ordinary...though, this begs the question as to whether or not the powers will somehow harm Ichigo...
Yeah, a bunch of people resentful of the hollow-like powers bestowed upon them. Never seen that before.
Old 2011-01-13, 01:37   Link #38
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I like this arc which is surprising for me.
Old 2011-01-13, 02:00   Link #39
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Yes, I too loved the colors used in that spread. All three of them.

Pick your poison. They're both bullshit.

Yeah, a bunch of people resentful of the hollow-like powers bestowed upon them. Never seen that before.
-Why hello Nobodyman9. What crawled up your arse today for the chapter to earn such a tongue lashing ? Look, I'll apologise if that seems to be rude (not trying to provoke anything) but lately it seems like you're not satisfied with any chapter you comment on. Its just becoming a bit comical about how you proclaim your dissatisfaction with any given chapter but don't really offer an explaination as to why.

-While I can agree that these new fellows do resemble the Vizards in principle, there is nothing really wrong about using similar scenarios. Hell, the entirety of Ichigo's venture into Hueco Mundo to rescue Orihime was a complete copy paste of Ichigo's venture into Seiretei to rescue Rukia. Its just how Bleach has worked over the years. Ichigo gets power. Ichigo and co. go rescue damsel. Ichigo loses power/leaves battle until he's called to do it again ad infinitum. Complaining about repetition in shounen is like complaining about how you always inhale oxygen and exhale carbon monoxide.
Old 2011-01-13, 02:15   Link #40
james0246

^Did the Vizard's want to get rid of their powers (post-exile)? I honestly do not remember that sub-plot...
Closed Thread