AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-15, 10:41   Link #161
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Gettan literally did nothing wrong in the present... because they beat him to it but still got blamed for it all
Old 2023-11-15, 14:43   Link #162
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

The level of misunderstandings in this episode... I think it even surpasses that of Overlord lol

I still have no idea why Cid even took on the John Smith persona, was it just because it was cool to play as a super elite secret agent? Lmao that's as good a reason as any I guess

And they really killed Juggernaut offscreen, Yukime becoming the sole ruler of the Lawless City was just another unintended consequence isn't it?
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-15, 17:03   Link #163
Dextro
He Without a Title

Honestly, if you're not on board Cid having a ginormous reality distortion bubble around him that makes his random LARP'ing somehow always work out for the actual secret battle between Shadow Garden and the Cult (that he's completely unware of), you are watching the wrong show. The insane amount of plot-convenience around the consequences to Cid's random actions are what makes this show so entertaining. It's like the MC is from a completely different genre. It's great!

Meanwhile we get a 9 tailed cutie added to harem hum? Not complaining at all
Old 2023-11-15, 18:17   Link #164
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
The level of misunderstandings in this episode... I think it even surpasses that of Overlord lol

I still have no idea why Cid even took on the John Smith persona, was it just because it was cool to play as a super elite secret agent? Lmao that's as good a reason as any I guess

And they really killed Juggernaut offscreen, Yukime becoming the sole ruler of the Lawless City was just another unintended consequence isn't it?
Did you see his smile when Alpha figured out it was really him? That was probably 50% of the reason he did it .
Old 2023-11-15, 18:21   Link #165
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:

Being cool is what guides Cid.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-15, 19:42   Link #166
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-15, 21:02   Link #167
patnam

Quote:

at least they showed us how Delta killed Juggernaut...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
R.I.P.
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-15, 21:59   Link #168
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Cause of Death: Misunderstanding

Quote:

He wanted to looks cool to everyone when he got the money.

In his mind there's nothing better to look cool doing it (as eminence) than under background of former member of opposing faction who dissatisfied with the organization.
It lack nuance on anime thanks to anime staffs decision to cut his fight with Alpha, which contain his acting and further Alpha response, that would make this episode funnier.

Old 2023-11-15, 22:12   Link #169
LG-MAX 2.o

John vs Alpha was my biggest disappointment in the adaptation. It doesn't even look like the same direct that did Shadow vs Beatrix.
Old 2023-11-15, 23:09   Link #170
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Epsilon! Nice to see her again .

Sometimes it's fun to play the tragic Heroine .
Old 2023-11-16, 09:08   Link #171
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Delta so wants to bang. Cid is clearly aware and keeps running away
He's not even aware that Mitsugoshi's money is his money, so who knows what he's aware of or not?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-16, 18:37   Link #172
grecefar

I guess is kind of karma for being mean to alpha and evading delta. But it's hilarious so much misuderstandings.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-16, 18:48   Link #173
LG-MAX 2.o

I wonder if an anime adaptation of the 7 Shades Chronicles will come sooner than the third season?
Old 2023-11-16, 20:07   Link #174
larethian

Tfw Delta found something after he left. His 'all-knowingness' strikes again, without him knowing about it.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-16, 21:49   Link #175
Decel

Delta's performance was the highlight of this disappointing arc for me.
Old 2023-11-17, 04:25   Link #176
patnam

Ep8 Previews:
is a total fanservice episode before Oriana Kingdom Civil War Arc...!!

YouTube

YouTube
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-17, 06:24   Link #177
Tenzen12

I am glad he got hit by karma hammer, but he deserve worse then just "loosing" all money.
Old 2023-11-17, 06:33   Link #178
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Ep8 Previews:

YouTube

YouTube
When you think of a group of girls who follow the MC, I can't think of a prettier group of girls than 7 Shades. I think that in LN they are the most beautiful.

And from the looks of it, the season will end with
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2023-11-17, 17:59   Link #179
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Ep8 Previews:

YouTube

YouTube
An anime original pool episode with the Seven Shades in swimsuits, Po and Skel along for the ride, Bunny Girl Eta, Zeta finally getting screentime, and tough girl Nu? Sign me up !
Old 2023-11-22, 10:11   Link #180
Frontier

Po and Skel, as alays, want to pick up chicks and get laid, and even if they're 'ol buddy Cid Kagenou isn't there, the least he can do is leave some tickets to a Mitsugoshi Hot Spring resort for his "buddies." Also I love how he has the John Smith mask and Mundane Mann face just lying in his room for anyone to see .

They just had to run straight to Nu, huh? Who is ready to play hardball and go tough on these two horny boys. It's a good look for her .

Of course now the Seven Shades are convinced Shadow had some grand plan to send them to the resort through his Wisdom of the Shadows...and immediately Alpha assumed it was to go out on a date with her. And the Seven Shades have similar theories. Which of course means they all have to play rock-paper-scissors for who gets to go on the date .

Aw, look at lil' Shadow and his lil' Seven Shades! Too bad he like left them there to dig up snow on their own, but it turned out okay like it always does when they stumble on some hot springs and think that's what Shadow was ranting about .

Zeta finally gets screentime that's not Kage-Jitsu! Heck, I think this is the most dialogue Eta's gotten in the entire series !

Good on Po for claiming Cid was going to show up, though relying on "Count Virgin Boy" for advice was bound to not work out for them. Also I love how Delta and Zeta's civilian identities is just adding "n" to their codenames .

A full changing scene of the Seven Shades into their swimsuits! And the ladies look absolutely amazing in those swimsuits! We even got Nu using her paid time off as an excuse to join the swimsuit episode (since she was utterly denied the chance to be on the date) and Eta as a Bunny Girl! Also Alpha is really getting into this .

Look,! It's Mary and Elisabeth! Yukime and her attendants! Even Alexia and Iris! We get to see Yukime in a swimsuit, the vampire waifu's and the princesses in towels, and Alexia even managing to outlast her sister in the sauna and doing the butt slap Cid taught her !

I see Skel was the first casualty of the Zeta-Delta rivalry .

Shadow Garden is the master of impromptu presentations .

Beta is putting on some pounds but she's still convinced she's the Heroine, which works against her when they need tears to activate the magic in the hot springs water and Eta basically destroys the very meaning of her existence...which causes a water dragon to emerge. And give the girls an excuse to bring out the Superhero outfits from the season 1 OP! Too bad Gamma had yet another trip in the process .

I guess it all works out like it always does. The girls got to relax and have some fun for once, they managed to (somehow) free the spirit of a dragon in the hot springs water, Nu is forced back to work, and Po and Skel are convinced they became men !