AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-09-29, 20:09   Link #57761
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meister!
http://bato.to/read/_/346922/is2-off...rapid-switch/1
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 20:44   Link #57762
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I might risk infraction this but

FUCK OFF

What they did is not to learn things from actual fiction, they all need help, straight communication, and therapist.

If just looking at anime will work, Kanzashi will not become a spineless moeblob, because she read a fucking shounen manga.

Fiction can be inspiration, but if they don't have any drive to change, they won't change. The context of situation and their willingness is a lot more important of their source of enlightement. It could be hentai anime and if presented properly, it would work the same.

I have enough with your Sekirei wank.
Well, you don't have to be mean about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
I agree, the ONLY WAY that the girls at the academy & the members of ichika's fan club will stop treating him like the last cookie on the plate is if he go rogue, because the best way to learn a lesson is throgh the HARD WAY
Hmm...that's really going to help make progress, then it better work because the love progress in IS grows much too slow.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 20:46   Link #57763
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Why can't we ignore pointless posts?

Like mine.
Old 2015-09-29, 21:21   Link #57764
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Why can't we ignore pointless posts?

Like mine.
No, your posts have a purpose.
Mostly your signature.
Also, we have a troll, an idiot and a serious man in this forum. Im very tempted to make a " x walks into a bar" joke.

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 21:27   Link #57765
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post

Hmm...that's really going to help make progress, then it better work because the love progress in IS grows much too slow.
No, there's lots of other ways to make this work other than going the Dakari King Mykan road. Except if it's done good like in Sora no Kiseki (Joshua's going back to his roots as a ruthless assasin works because good writing), and even then no guaranteed if it would work for harem storylines. If you read my earlier post, you can see that watching anime =\= instant change.

Also, why are you taking words from a troll into consideration.
And what love progress? The damn thing stopped after Season 1!
Are you SURE you're not J.R.Salazar?!

Old 2015-09-29, 21:27   Link #57766
The 48th Ronin

Bakumatsu-verse (cont.)

Shogunate

Sarashiki Tatenashi - Supreme Commander of the Shogunate Army. Said to be the only samurai who can take on Chifuyu. She was suppose to be the next Shogun but decided that being holed up in a castle is boring, so she pushed Kanzashi instead. Despite refusing the position, Tatenashi (or Katana, her childhood name) always helps her sister in government matters.

Sarashiki Kanzashi - the current Shogun of Great Nippon. A recluse and somewhat shy person, Kanzashi has a very impressive intelligence. Although she appreciates her elder sister's concern for her, Kanzashi is a bit annoyed by Tatenashi's overprotectiveness, as she always wanted to stand on her own.

Yamada Maya - head of the Shogunate's intelligence department and another close friend of Chifuyu. Despite being a ditz, Maya is a highly-trained shinobi of the Iga School. She works very hard to uncover the conspiracy behind Chifuyu's imprisonment.

Nohotoke Honne - nicknamed "Nohohon-san", she is Kanzashi's most trusted hatamoto and best friend. Despite her (overly) cheerful demeanor, Honne is a strong samurai in her own right, and is eager to protect her friend from any threat, whether inside or outside.

...more to follow...
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 21:35   Link #57767
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
No, there's lots of other ways to make this work other than going the Dakari King Mykan road. Except if it's done good like in Sora no Kiseki (Joshua's going back to his roots as a ruthless assasin works because good writing), and even then no guaranteed if it would work for harem storylines. If you read my earlier post, you can see that watching anime =\= instant change.

Also, why are you taking words from a troll into consideration.
And what love progress? The damn thing stopped after Season 1!
Are you SURE you're not J.R.Salazar?!
I'm trying to avoid the arguments. The love progress that I've just spoken of is that its depends on the relationship between these characters have grown. Of course I'm not J.R. Salazar.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 21:49   Link #57768
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I'm trying to avoid the arguments. The love progress that I've just spoken of is that its depends on the relationship between these characters have grown. Of course I'm not J.R. Salazar.
Obsession with Olympics? Check.
Unessecary phoned-in crossover? Check.
Missing the point ( I JUST SAID that the relationship stopped developping after Season 1 because of shitty writing)? Check.
Obsession of making an anime look like ANOTHER anime? Check.
Won't listen? Check!
Five checks. That's too close for my comfort.

Last edited by SRW-Otaku; 2015-09-29 at 22:29.
Old 2015-09-29, 21:57   Link #57769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Chaos. I have to be mean about it because you won't listen.

I wish Eratas is here because frankly speaking, he's a better critics than I am. He's polite but very brutal about his opinion, and a lot more coherent.

Also, miner, ST without blitz is like a glass half empty. Of course it's going to be a major minus.

Now time to read that british cooking snippet.

EDIT: Still can't tell which OC is which, but that's rather flavored fun one.
Old 2015-09-29, 22:28   Link #57770
SRW-Otaku

Quote:

I wish Eratas is here because frankly speaking, he's a better critics than I am. He's polite but very brutal about his opinion, and a lot more coherent.

Also, miner, ST without blitz is like a glass half empty. Of course it's going to be a major minus.

PS: I did say there will be Cecil's cooking, but I didn't state where it's going to be
Lol marketing 101. Section at 2884, I think.

Last edited by SRW-Otaku; 2015-09-29 at 22:40.
Old 2015-09-29, 22:31   Link #57771
SRW-Otaku

Quote:

PSS: just imagine the female American OC Joseph Joestar and the male one a calmer and more anti-social Masaki.

Old 2015-09-29, 23:08   Link #57772
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I know I've been here for a long time but how badly would ya'll react if a non-representative cadet. A normal IS pilot got their own personal unit? Kind of like Ichika's case except it's a girl that the government "trusts"
Old 2015-09-29, 23:13   Link #57773
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
I know I've been here for a long time but how badly would ya'll react if a non-representative cadet. A normal IS pilot got their own personal unit? Kind of like Ichika's case except it's a girl that the government "trusts"
Basically the case with my OC Mirai Kujo (or Mirai Martinozzi, her real name). She basically threatened the gorvenment with her Stand [Future Colors] in order to get a IS without weapons other than it's fist.
Yeah I'm stupid that way
Mirai: Your mistake was pissing me off *points fabulously while her Stand is preparing to fire a Cross Smasher*

Old 2015-09-30, 00:45   Link #57774
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well they explicitly trust her to pilot the personal IS and pose as a student of ISA. But she's undercover as a member of Phantom Task. It turns out she's also doing a double agent game as she stays in contact with Tatenashi's organization but at the same time Tatenashi doesn't trust her because someone who can casually betray people acting as a double agent for a third party can have no problems betraying said third organization and this girl knows that Tatenashi knows that and this girl has never denied her alliegance to any organization.

And if she could find her, the girl might even offer her services as an agent to Tabane.
Old 2015-09-30, 06:04   Link #57775
S-34
Mechwarrior

A spy would be pretty interesting an idea for the series if they can pull it off right. Anyways, I'm not going to go into full details because I'm on my phone typing this, but my general idea is to fight while being the largest prick ever conceived. Ever since I saw the "N00b Tube" in IS, I knew I'd design one based completely around it. Like I said, I won't fully explain stuff until I get to a computer, but it would have so many types of grenades and equipment, you'll become the definition of FPS. Smoke, Flashbangs, Jammers, Recon drones, Airburst capabilities, Dart canisters (shotgun), Slugs, Semtex, and many other things fired from grenade launchers, thrown, planted or otherwise. This is just the idea for the primary weapon and strategy used. Strategy is to be a prick by spamming Smoke, Jammers and Flashbangs. Imagine being unable to know where your opponent is due to Decoys, Jammers and Smoke. Flashbangs would constantly be fired to keep you unable to see outside of the smoke, and looking away won't help with me, or someone like me as the pilot. The Airburst ability will allow midair detonation, meaning missing is not a complete miss all the time. Of course the IS's capabilities will be in another post.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 06:11   Link #57776
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Well they explicitly trust her to pilot the personal IS and pose as a student of ISA. But she's undercover as a member of Phantom Task. It turns out she's also doing a double agent game as she stays in contact with Tatenashi's organization but at the same time Tatenashi doesn't trust her because someone who can casually betray people acting as a double agent for a third party can have no problems betraying said third organization and this girl knows that Tatenashi knows that and this girl has never denied her alliegance to any organization.

And if she could find her, the girl might even offer her services as an agent to Tabane.
Please try to avoid putting Starscream into IS, if that's what you're going to do.
But honestly, that sounds kinda cool, like Selena Recital. The size of the boobs probably won't be carried over to the OC, because THOSE ARE THE BOUNCIEST D-CUPS EVAH!!!
But if she start coming with zanier attack names than Ryusei, I'm liking this double agent.

Old 2015-09-30, 06:12   Link #57777
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
A spy would be pretty interesting an idea for the series if they can pull it off right. Anyways, I'm not going to go into full details because I'm on my phone typing this, but my general idea is to fight while being the largest prick ever conceived. Ever since I saw the "N00b Tube" in IS, I knew I'd design one based completely around it. Like I said, I won't fully explain stuff until I get to a computer, but it would have so many types of grenades and equipment, you'll become the definition of FPS. Smoke, Flashbangs, Jammers, Recon drones, Airburst capabilities, Dart canisters (shotgun), Slugs, Semtex, and many other things fired from grenade launchers, thrown, planted or otherwise. This is just the idea for the primary weapon and strategy used. Strategy is to be a prick by spamming Smoke, Jammers and Flashbangs. Imagine being unable to know where your opponent is due to Decoys, Jammers and Smoke. Flashbangs would constantly be fired to keep you unable to see outside of the smoke, and looking away won't help with me, or someone like me as the pilot. The Airburst ability will allow midair detonation, meaning missing is not a complete miss all the time. Of course the IS's capabilities will be in another post.
That sounds like an MLGfag wetdream.

Old 2015-09-30, 07:22   Link #57778
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... Did Kanzashi really had a clear idea at the first place on how to build her I.S? With her, I've expected for some inner conflict occurred during the design: Ideal-Practical-Jealousy - A.K.A building something that suits her to building something to surpass Tatenashi.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 07:23   Link #57779
demino_hellsin
That one guy

And that my friends, is how the girls of ISA were introduced to the concept of "Teabagging"

She's actually pretty flat. Maybe a B at best

Seriously though she's a very practical and very quiet girl. Try imagining the class loner bookworm and the town gangleader in the same diminutive female body as you would find in a skinny girl whose height averages between the shortest girl you've ever met and every other girl you've met on average.
Old 2015-09-30, 07:49   Link #57780
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34
A spy would be pretty interesting an idea for the series if they can pull it off right.
- But they already have a spy/double agent in IS Academy, if you saw the latest LNs...oh WAIT, done RIGHT. I gotcha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
Please try to avoid putting Starscream into IS, if that's what you're going to do.
- You mean Autumn...ISN'T Starscream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin
- Explain it well enough and it should be fine. Why the hell do you think I'm pulling my hair out over the Firemoth idea?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest