AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-10, 01:35   Link #1
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Kaitai Shinsho Zero

Title: Kaitai Shinsho Zero (怪体真書Ø)

Spoiler for Large Picture:

Sypnosis: A Byouma is a medical weapon created by ancient sorcerers to kill the infected or those around the infected and make it look like an illness. Even centuries after the sorcerers have died, these weapons still wander the world, infecting and killing people. Narutaki Soutaro and Izumo Momo are Shadow Doctors, trained to combat these Byouma through unorthodox means. Using magically created anti-Byouma medical equipment, they perform “operations” on the medical weapons to separate them from their hosts and destroy them. Will their special weapons and brilliant teamwork be enough to get rid of all the Byouma in the world?
Genre: Action Adventure Comedy Ecchi Fantasy Shounen Supernatural
Serialized In: Shonen Sunday (Shogakukan)

Current Volumes: 2
Currently Scanlated (eng): 19

This one have a good story IMO, it does have a feeling that this one will become popular though I don't want to have a high expectation, but honestly this one is a good read.
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-01-11 at 20:31.
Old 2011-01-11, 01:04   Link #2
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

I love this manga .. This manga is one of the two good recent series from Shonen Sunday, the other one was Arago.

The storyline of this is kinda unique .. Battle scenes are good too .. but the main eye setting for this one is the good plot and characters.

The only problem is that the scans are late compared to japan by 21/22 chapters if I'm not mistaking.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2011-01-11, 03:57   Link #3
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
I love this manga .. This manga is one of the two good recent series from Shonen Sunday, the other one was Arago.

The storyline of this is kinda unique .. Battle scenes are good too .. but the main eye setting for this one is the good plot and characters.

The only problem is that the scans are late compared to japan by 21/22 chapters if I'm not mistaking.
Even though I don't know Arago I can tell that this was a nice manga...... ^^

Don't know if this is really unique but, medical + swordsmanship + monster is kinda new to me... Mushi2x is kinda medical + monster(mushi) at the same time but Ginko isn't fighting like the two protagonist, and I like Mushi2x too so I liked those wandering people who are curing some patients about some supernatural stuffs.

Thanks for the info, so the problem was the scanlator, thought that the series only release slowly in japan.... >_<
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-01-11, 04:43   Link #4
lightbringer
M9000

This one is kind of childish even for shonen, from what I remember. But the artwork is rather cute.
Old 2011-01-11, 20:22   Link #5
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Even though I don't know Arago I can tell that this was a nice manga...... ^^

Don't know if this is really unique but, medical + swordsmanship + monster is kinda new to me... Mushi2x is kinda medical + monster(mushi) at the same time but Ginko isn't fighting like the two protagonist, and I like Mushi2x too so I liked those wandering people who are curing some patients about some supernatural stuffs.

Thanks for the info, so the problem was the scanlator, thought that the series only release slowly in japan.... >_<
I think instead of Mushishi it's more comparable to FMA since it's like Al and Ed going to different places to help people or I think I'm quite mistaken. I wnet to the scanlator site and they said that they have a problem on cleaning the scans but I think they have the raws up to the latest chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
This one is kind of childish even for shonen, from what I remember. But the artwork is rather cute.
Yep it's cute but instead of calling childish it is what you called a typical shounen style of work... There are more titles that are much childish in my opinion, and even in seinen category -_-...
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2011-01-11, 20:43   Link #6
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Hmmm I agree quite a bit on this one, yeah it's kinda childish but also have a feeling that it isn't............ gahhh lol.. maybe bec. of their reaction but that's one of the charming point of the manga IMO plus some cute character drawing makes it more lol ... yeah the vibe of the main character Soutarou have an Edward Elric vibe to it (childish...)
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen, supernatural