Notices

Old 2008-12-21, 09:32   Link #601
Knight_SV

i'm already have PS3
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 23:26   Link #602
Ottocycle

I tried out the PS2 version recently.

Sigh, there isn't voiced interaction between characters of different universes prior to a mission. You have Athrun reporting to Scirocco as a superior and stuff like that, but I guess the DVD didn't have enough space for all that many character's voice soundbites, so they only appear as words on the screen. I'd have loved to hear Char address Usso(his grandson, I heard).

Also, IJ is powerful. Very.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 23:49   Link #603
hikari no tsubasa
この俺が... 駆逐する!

for those who are playing gundam musou 2, has anyone unlocked the 2 musha gundams yet? they are in the game right?
hikari no tsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 00:21   Link #604
rebel one
Do the Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari no tsubasa View Post
for those who are playing gundam musou 2, has anyone unlocked the 2 musha gundams yet? they are in the game right?
I don't have them but they are in. They've also got the worst, evil, bad, whatever pilots.
rebel one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 02:32   Link #605
Knight_SV

2 weeks before my GM 2 arrives
Old 2008-12-23, 10:43   Link #606
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I have the PS2 version too, but it seems that my PS2 is no longer functional. I need to restart the console multiple times just to play a stage, and it always freeze. Damn it
Old 2008-12-25, 01:11   Link #607
Shadow Kira01

After playing 10+ hours on Gundam Battle Royale, I felt like I wasted my time. With a completion of 51%, I only unlocked 2 "special" mobile suits which to my disappointment happens to be the Prototype Gundam (weaker version of Gundam with the beam saber replaced by the hammer) and the Zeta Gundam. What..
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 01:50   Link #608
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Get the Gundam Battle Universe, you can unlock a whole lotsa mobile suits and Gundams. You can even mob around in the Physco Gundams!
Old 2008-12-26, 22:38   Link #609
Miyamoto Shin
Demigod

Guys,,,Is tehre any og you that have unlocked all MS in GMusou2??...I need a confirmation...
1. IS there any Blue Destiny unit in the game??...
2. any Super Gundam..I mean RX-178 +FX5....
Spoiler for super gundam:

3. any RX-79 Gundam??
Spoiler for RX79 G:

4. Any RX-78 GP02??
Spoiler for RX78 GP02:

and..another question...Is there another mode other than official and Mission to be played to Unlock MSs??...How do you unlock Ms??...MS Lab??...I Don't understand how to use the MS lab...
Miyamoto Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 08:12   Link #610
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
@MiyamotoShin
You can go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gento...p?board=952639,look like their GM 2 board is busy & they also talk about GMusou 2 MS lab.
Old 2008-12-27, 11:25   Link #611
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

PSP「機動戦士ガンダム 戦場の絆ポータブル」3月26日発売決定

新型投入やヒット作品の増加で盛り上がりを見せているPSPに
新たな大作が投入決定。
PSPとは相性の良い「ガンダム」関連タイトルで
タイトルは「機動戦士ガンダム 戦場の絆ポータブル」。
アーケードユーザーにはお馴染みのタイトルで
アーケード版同様、4人同時によるチーム協力プレイも搭載。
発売は2009年3月26日。
http://sinobi.ameblo.jp/sinobi

Confirmation of the release of Senjo No Kizuna for the PSP on March 26th.

Something tells me this could be the begining of the many lineup of games Bandai had in store for the franchise's 30th anniversary.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 09:41   Link #612
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
PSP「機動戦士ガンダム 戦場の絆ポータブル」3月26日発売決定

発売は2009年3月26日。
http://sinobi.ameblo.jp/sinobi

Confirmation of the release of Senjo No Kizuna for the PSP on March 26th.

Something tells me this could be the begining of the many lineup of games Bandai had in store for the franchise's 30th anniversary.
Thanks for the confirmation. Cardass (who made the "Gundam Chronicles" cards) has already introduced the PC version, IMHO, based on the "Gundam Card Builder" arcade game over the holidays, so no many conversions left - aside from the "Gundam vs Gundam Next" game that is still not 100% released yet.

But interestingly enough, not many people I've spoken to are interested in getting "Senjou no Kizuna" for the PSP...

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 17:05   Link #613
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
But interestingly enough, not many people I've spoken to are interested in getting "Senjou no Kizuna" for the PSP...
That's expected.

Because no matter how you look at it, the graphics (perhaps the control scheme too) will take a major step back. I wager that the final product will look something like Battle Chronicles/Universe graphically.

In any case, we'll have to wait for the official announcement of the game in the next issue of Famitsu to see how things really are.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 22:31   Link #614
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

could anyone give a link to psp G-generation's strategy guide, the ones in game faq is just not complete
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 23:44   Link #615
Knight_SV

my ps3 version of GM2 will arrive earlier than i expected, i hope tomorrow i will get my hands on it.
Old 2008-12-30, 04:12   Link #616
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Get the Gundam Battle Universe, you can unlock a whole lotsa mobile suits and Gundams. You can even mob around in the Physco Gundams!
I got Gundam Battle Chronicle and it also has the Psycho Gundams in it. However, its weapons are close to useless with the exception of the hyper beam saber or whatever its called, which can pretty much take out most Gundams in a single hit, but only problem is that once you slash and misses while mid-air, you become absolutely defenseless. When I used it against 4 red crab mobile armors, they destroy my mobile suit in less than 10 seconds, yet when I use it, it is pretty weak.

Gundam Battle Universe has some nice mobile suits that aren't available in the previous 3 games. The most appealing one to me is the F91 and that's pretty much it.
Old 2008-12-30, 07:31   Link #617
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
I got Gundam Battle Chronicle and it also has the Psycho Gundams in it. However, its weapons are close to useless with the exception of the hyper beam saber or whatever its called, which can pretty much take out most Gundams in a single hit, but only problem is that once you slash and misses while mid-air, you become absolutely defenseless. When I used it against 4 red crab mobile armors, they destroy my mobile suit in less than 10 seconds, yet when I use it, it is pretty weak.

Gundam Battle Universe has some nice mobile suits that aren't available in the previous 3 games. The most appealing one to me is the F91 and that's pretty much it.
F91.... Everytime I use it's Special, the first thing that comes to my mind is...

..Trans-Am!
Old 2008-12-31, 03:46   Link #618
Knight_SV

finally get my hands on the PS3 version of GM2 and i'm still playing it right now, and since my japanesse is limited i'm a bit problem at understanding the requirement to unlock the missions in the mission mode
Old 2008-12-31, 16:37   Link #619
Nerroth
NePoi!

Does anyone know if anyone has ever tried to get a licence from Bandai to make a tabletop combat game, or pen-and-paper RPG, based on any of the Gundam timelines?

(I was trying to see about drumming up some interest here in the idea, but I have no idea if the idea will gather much in the way of interest...)
Old 2008-12-31, 18:27   Link #620
Shadow Kira01

Trying to finish up Gundam Battle Tactics and my internet connection goes dead. It's so frustrating when it occurs once in awhile. As for my game, does anybody got a clue how to do the SP attacks? I tried holding the L button while pressing the the weapon button, just like Gundam Battle Royale and Gundam Battle Chronicle but nothing happens.

Actually, it was more frustrating when Efreet charges at me after going into EXAM mode and destroys my Gundam, when my SP bar is filled up to max. On the contrary, unlike Gundam Battle Chronicle, it is entirely possible to damage and/or destroy any mobile suits that is in EXAM mode, while it wasn't possible in the latter. In Gundam Battle Chronicle, when Efreet goes into EXAM and charges at you, it is pretty much mission failure; it would just slash until your suit explodes regardless of the armor you got. Even with the tune up points 90000/90000, it gets destroyed.

Last edited by Shadow Kira01; 2008-12-31 at 18:35. Reason: added additional information