AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-07-09, 22:26   Link #3961
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

It's mid 40s on my seasonal DH. I think it was already one shotting me at that stage? Either way, it became a bullet hell at that point for me. Got tired of trying to roll a run that doesn't have winged assassin, they are way scarier than thunderstorm for me.
Old 2015-07-27, 18:53   Link #3962
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

A friend of mine has been helping me speedlevel some of my weaker characters, starting with my male Barbarian, and now I finally have a Ring of Royal Grandeur!

... at level 48.

Oh well. At least I can hang on to this one and use it for the Cube once that update is released.
Old 2015-08-01, 16:26   Link #3963
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So ignoring gear I don't have a chance of acquiring yet, how should I be setting up my two Demon Hunters, skills and abilities-wise?

Male Demon Hunter: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/R.../hero/37828633
Female Demon Hunter: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/R.../hero/50492288

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2015-08-02 at 12:42.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 16:29   Link #3964
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So Blizzard revealed that they're doing a second distribution run of the Conquerer transmogs starting in season 4, so anyone who missed a couple of pieces can get them again (*coughmecough*).

I missed season 2's set, so season 5 should help me there. That said, I now have a reason to complete season 3's level 70 rush to get the items... so I don't suppose anyone can help me and my brother speed-level, could they? Assuming anyone's still following this thread--no one's replied to my earlier request, after all.

EDIT: This thread is really dead right now, isn't it. Nevertheless, no longer need help with season 3's power-leveling.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2015-08-15 at 20:09.
Old 2015-08-25, 18:58   Link #3965
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Patch 2.3.0 is now live with a pretty extensive list of notes which is great. Lots of people flooding the game now. Pretty satisfied with this new cube/extracting system and it makes bounties not only worthwhile, but mandatory.

Anyhow, my WW barbarian treks through T7 no problem. T8 is manageable solo, but not worth since it takes quite awhile to kill things. Duo'd with my brother's WD in T8 no problem. I'm thinking 4 man group T9 might be possible.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 21:02   Link #3966
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

T10 solo was no problem at all for my barb.

Couldn't really play though, the server kept kicking me off before I got to the cube.
I'll give it a spin once I'm home after work. I'll probably spend the next week or so doing nothing but farming bounties on T9-10 for the new mats.
Old 2015-08-25, 21:30   Link #3967
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The new difficulties don't matter to me unless people are willing to let me leech--I still don't have a single character that can steamroll T6 and beyond, though I have ideas on what to get now.

Not that the game will let me get the items I need. Fuckin' Golden Flense. Fuckin' Denial.

EDIT: By the might of Kanai's Cube, I now have both of those! I am finally able to steamroll T6! The Cube was even kind enough to give me an Ancient version of the Golden Flense, and I had a spare Gift on hand to socket it.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2015-08-26 at 01:21.
Old 2015-08-26, 04:58   Link #3968
Shet

I should download the game again, I enjoyed it the last time I played.
Shet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 12:23   Link #3969
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The new difficulties don't matter to me unless people are willing to let me leech--I still don't have a single character that can steamroll T6 and beyond, though I have ideas on what to get now.

Not that the game will let me get the items I need. Fuckin' Golden Flense. Fuckin' Denial.

EDIT: By the might of Kanai's Cube, I now have both of those! I am finally able to steamroll T6! The Cube was even kind enough to give me an Ancient version of the Golden Flense, and I had a spare Gift on hand to socket it.
What class do you play? You can join me whenever I do T7/T8 rifts and bounties. My BN ID is in my profile if you wanna add

Old 2015-08-26, 12:45   Link #3970
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I play Crusader typically, though I'm trying to get all of my clearer classes up to snuff.

Does anyone know how to farm Death's Breath easily? I ran out.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2015-08-26 at 13:50.
Old 2015-08-27, 21:51   Link #3971
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

I kept upgrading every rare mighty weapon I came across until I got an Ancient Gavel.
Just got one, and tested out HotA IK build with the new bracers to see what the craze was all about.
Holly molly this build has some crazy deeps. I only had time to test it out in the game I was already in, but T8 elites were dying in 1 second (2-3 hits) and rift guardian went down in less than 4 secs.
I don't see the build having any issues in T10. Gonna take it for a spin in GR50 later on to see how it stacks compared to the WW6/IK4 build.

Besides, more importantly, it's fun as all hell.
Furious Charge into battle (and proc F&R), hammer hammer hammer hammer HAMMER! *everything dead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I play Crusader typically, though I'm trying to get all of my clearer classes up to snuff.

Does anyone know how to farm Death's Breath easily? I ran out.
You can add my battletag to friends, and I'll help out if I'm online.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/45124886
Armory hasn't updated though, it took a snapshot of me wearing half-ass gear inbetween WW build and HoTA build lol

As for Death's Breath, in higher torments the elites have high chances of dropping double the amount.

Last edited by aohige; 2015-08-27 at 22:18.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 14:18   Link #3972
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Been casually playing S4, got the pet and frame a few days ago. Playing as a sader and currently P170 with partial sets. Anyone else play a crusader? I've been reading their forums and some say they are gimped and need buffs (especially blessed hammers). I'm starting to believe because I can barely hold my own on T3.

Old 2015-09-10, 15:48   Link #3973
Xacual

I haven't played this season at all yet, what are the bonuses for getting 70 anyway, but usually I just run with the phalanx stampede build. That works for me up to t6 unless something has drastically changed this season.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-10, 16:13   Link #3974
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode120x View Post
Been casually playing S4, got the pet and frame a few days ago. Playing as a sader and currently P170 with partial sets. Anyone else play a crusader? I've been reading their forums and some say they are gimped and need buffs (especially blessed hammers). I'm starting to believe because I can barely hold my own on T3.
As I don't have Johanna's flail and shield, or all of the Seeker of the Light armor, as far as I know the only viable build for Crusaders right now is using a Golden Flense, a Denial shield, and Roland's Legacy with a Focus and Restraint to go to T6 and beyond, using the Sweep Attack and other skills that focus on generating Wrath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I haven't played this season at all yet, what are the bonuses for getting 70 anyway
Getting to level 70 nets you the Conquerer helmet and pauldrons transmogs from season 1 again. Completing the first four chapters of the Seasons Journey nets you a pet and a portrait frame, and getting to level 70 is one of the objectives in Chapter 3 of the Journey. Each subsequent chapter completed after that nets you another portrait frame.
Old 2015-09-14, 05:24   Link #3975
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Can I brag a little?

Started a Hardcore seasonal a little over two weeks ago...
And finally just beat GR50. Farming Torment 10 rifts as well.
Armory isn't updating yet so here's a screenie too! Woohoo!
(And I bet I'll lose him to some disconnect in the early GR50s...)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/65835617
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Been raising Gem of Ease gears as well as backup sets in case he dies.
I think the worst part about dying in HC now is the legendary gems. Not looking forward to raising all three gems to 50 again
Old 2016-11-04, 15:20   Link #3976
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Given how far back I had to go to find this thread again, this post will be most appropriate!

Not only are we getting this (as a purchaseable DLC, likely as part of the next expansion), we're also getting in the coming weeks a remake of Diablo 1 within Diablo 3.
Old 2016-11-05, 00:59   Link #3977
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well it's alright news. I mean the Necromancer is an old favorite so people will definitely buy that DLC. The Diablo 1 news isn't that bad either. Is a nice nod to the original game.

But...was kind of hoping for something bigger. A real expansion or something. I guess they can make more money from games like Overwatch so maybe the Diablo department isn't getting many resources and funds to do anything with.
Old 2016-11-05, 03:26   Link #3978
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
But...was kind of hoping for something bigger. A real expansion or something. I guess they can make more money from games like Overwatch so maybe the Diablo department isn't getting many resources and funds to do anything with.
Yeah . If sales for the Necromancer DLC for next year prove profitable, I'm pretty sure they'll look into more class DLC like the druid, amazon, and/or assassin. I'm surprised it took them this long to even both incorporating another class (although it's not a new class). Not sure if I'll buy it. I've been long since done with D3...

Old 2016-11-05, 08:26   Link #3979
Sixth
Hu Tao

I am actually looking forward about D1 remake in D3. It would be nice to see Lazarus in D3 engine.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 08:33   Link #3980
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Heh...

Necromancer was the class I played for most of Diablo II. And was the reason I went warlock in WoW. Nice to see it again. Corpse Explosion looks awesome (it took me until the Cow level to realize how useful that was. Was running it with a friend who was using Amazon...we just couldn't kill the cows. My minions were useless aside from the golem. Finally, after many many corpse runs, my friend had managed to kite the cows away from my body, and dropped one of them. Out of desperation for something that might work so something I used corpse explostion with the pack over the one body....and killed I think six of them. The chain of blasts was awesome with the cows all bunched up). I usually was all about minions and hitting things myself with curses, over bone teeth and stuff. Bone armor yes, but I was underwhelmed by teeth at the start. Mostly skeletons and golems, while slapping creeps with my wand of breaking every other sortie.

I did have fun with the Paladin later when I could use thorns, smite, and zeal with drain life and drain mana, and never stop hitting things with a mace.

Tags
arpg, blizzard, dungeon crawler