AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Old 2007-10-22, 16:33   Link #741
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Hooray for separate forum!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 16:33   Link #742
BANANABANANA
got 米?
*Artist

Spoiler for CG:

neways, i didnt find this series too interesting at first, in fact i thought it was pretty mediocre. but for some reason i keep wanting to know what happens next now
BANANABANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 16:49   Link #743
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Woh! om my goodness, was this series really that popular, to me it looked like a really generic average kind of series
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 17:17   Link #744
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Well, with all those speculations about Sana's reaction to the blood it seems we hit the needed post for week to get a separate forum for this series
Old 2007-10-22, 17:18   Link #745
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well at least I can easily see how this series might get it's own sub forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Your vision surely must exceed mine then

Thank you... Thank you very much...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 17:21   Link #746
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I agree with your Nanaka comments - i didnt see any problems with her change in attitude and in fact i am glad that we didnt have the usual "boy chases girl over the next 5 eps" scenario ^^
she hasnt really changed her basic character either (which is to come out as being silent, mature bla bla).
Exactly Deathkillz. I've mentioned this several pages back but given the number of ep (13) If they kept Nanaka's attitude at being Tsun Tsun for more then 2 ep it'll mess up the plot progression.. Another thing is that she didn't make a 180 degree change like alot of people said... After all you don't see her all of a sudden going from a quiet, emotionally closed type to a googly lets say Aoi type.

Her change is pretty much on character with what we've seen so far and that damn CG has really spiked my interest!
Old 2007-10-22, 18:39   Link #747
MonkeyDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
New Sample CG (found it on akibakko)

Spoiler for Nanaka&Asami:
Spoiler for -_-:

So many haters of Aoi-chan's voice...
Anyone ever thought that with her friends changing around her all of a sudden (people being all emoish in the OP), she either remained the same as a defense mechanism or did it intentionally to somehow maintain the peace around them?

She is obviously very smart, clumsy yes...but I'm still hoping her actions are somewhat intentional...

Ummm end rant? xD
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 18:46   Link #748
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Woh! om my goodness, was this series really that popular, to me it looked like a really generic average kind of series
You're right about this being a generic average series, but on the heels of "the show that must not be named" (Hint: it was subbed by the same group that subs this series), people are really feeding off of the wild speculations. Plus, the first two episodes were a bit above average - as Nanaka's antics were a real hoot to watch.

But as predicted Nanaka toned down her act (to my considerable dismay), and it looks like we'll have a full-fledged love triangle. Ah, it's going to be tough for Nanaka... which one does she love, Sana or Asami? That CG was awfully revealing, if you ask me...

And for the final pairing? I'm hoping Sana gets together with Asami. The one he loves is the Nanaka of the past... whose spirit lives in Asami, and not the current Nanaka. Of course, there is still Aoi (flashbacks seem to imply that Aoi was in the running), but after her character assassination in episode 3, not real optimistic about her chances.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 19:10   Link #749
UPR

well here is something I really did not expect to see. Don't get me wrong I love it. Now everything can be disected accordingly.
Old 2007-10-22, 19:18   Link #750
holyman282

dammit Regista sure knows how to attract the attention of people.. By releasing the CG they've basically sparked an innumerable amount of interest from alot of people as to what's going to happen in the anime... Great marketing strategy if I do say so myself, albeit quite devilish!
Old 2007-10-22, 19:42   Link #751
johnjefferson3

Well, it about time, we got our own subforum since this is a current show, and the action looks likes it going to go up to the next level real soon!! we all know now there will be a heated riveraly but we just do not know who going to start it first, and who hits who first!!! but i will continue to watch this show also!!!
johnjefferson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 20:02   Link #752
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Oh wow, Myself; Yourself has its own separate forum? How cool is that I guess this show is popular than I thought.

--> Now how 'bout more Aoi-chan voice ya?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 20:06   Link #753
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Just finished ep.3 in like...just now and giving my comment about it. Since, theres a sub-forum i might as well take a peek and WOH! The first ep.1 dragged me into it.

I like how Nanaka is slowing developing (no i dont mean physical) but she starts softening up after ep.2. I'll be looking forward to the love triangle this show might/will develop between Sana-Nanaka-Asami. But IMO, i'll root for the Sana x Nanaka pairing

For Aoi's voice, ugh, i somewhat cant stand it at first. When i first heard it...my ears popped! but as i watch further into ep.3 i got use to it..luckily.

Another thing that interests me is Sana's thing about afraid of blood. I like to know what has happen to him that made him afraid of blood and how he has like a barrier when talking with his mother on the phone. When Sana is talking with his mother on the phone, Sana feels somewhat uncomfortable about it.

I'll be staying with this till the end.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 23:36   Link #754
Shadowfox79
High5 attack: Lose 5555HP

Send a message via AIM to Shadowfox79
Ya, the Aoi voice, I swear if I were to only hear this voice, I would have thought this would be the voice of a 6-8 yr old sister/little girl, but no, she's a full fledged high school student. My eyes tell me she's a teenager, yet my ears go "NOOOOOO, she's a child!!" This voice suites her child-character in the beginning of ep 1, and in the childhood flashbacks, but sorry, there should have been a different voice for the rest.

This doesn't mean i can't get used it, hell I'm kinda already getting used to it after ep 3. (I find that scary), but anyways I'm also rooting for the Sana x Nanaka pairing, but I do hope Asami can still be happy in the end, because I like her too. Maybe Shuusuke will end up with her, who knows. But the setup for a good drama is unfolding with the friendship with Asami, Nanaka's growing feelings, and the blood issue.

Man, when the blood appear, this forum errupted with, OMG another SD/Nice Boat Scenario is gonna come up! From what I hear, its a pretty popular belief that Sana is hiding "scars" under his watch, but idk about that. Lets wait until we get some more details that gives a more detailed scenario.
Shadowfox79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 23:41   Link #755
Frazzlehoon
¯\(o_O)/¯

Ahaha, new subforum on ep3?
Just wondering, what's the record?
Frazzlehoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 23:50   Link #756
holyman282

What do you mean by what's the record?

On another note, looks like we have another person who dislikes Aoi's voice... I would be really troubled if ever I get used to her voice..
Old 2007-10-22, 23:55   Link #757
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wow! separate forum

time to get some serious discussion in now ^^

and i see people still on aoi's case...poor girl XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 00:27   Link #758
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazzlehoon View Post
Ahaha, new subforum on ep3?
Just wondering, what's the record?
We created a forum for Clannad before episode 1 had even aired. That's the record.

Contrary to what some folks believe, getting a forum is not a competition. Most truly awesome shows never get their own forums. (At least, most of the shows that the moderators really love never get forums.)

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 00:32   Link #759
4ran

Send a message via AIM to 4ran Send a message via MSN to 4ran Send a message via Yahoo to 4ran
WOW a new forum for this great searies !
4ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 08:42   Link #760
theused69
Viral marketing!!!!

OMG new section for M;Y? This might be the 12 episodes of my life

Anyway, any news on the Visual novel? I'm too lazy to lurk
theused69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, dogakobo, drama, romance, school life, yeti