AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-21, 01:42   Link #501
n0m@n
C-Z

Oops. Thanks. Fixed the link.
Old 2013-01-21, 02:12   Link #502
sky black swordman

Thanks n0m@n.

LN Kiryuu looks nothing like her manga counterpart!!
Ok, it's official Ravel is obviously using magic to alter her breast size.
Is Fafnir, made out of metal ?

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-01-21 at 02:31.
Old 2013-01-21, 02:26   Link #503
Shinon

dxd is just superb novel shame that next volume will be short stories ;/ but patience can sometimes repay with interest
Old 2013-01-21, 02:49   Link #504
Chimurry

Thanks N0m@n, well full agree with your words, I still don't believe there's people shooting questions knowing you just got the book and even later when staff team are focus on translate, edit and the rest of the stuff, So what first: Light Novel translated or the answers??, my response its simple: the book.
Hope scanlations will do soon, well, hopefully, just matter of time.
DxD Staff are for sure one of the most quick in BT, so with this a little patience is not unreasonable request, many others projects suffering lacks of team members and with this take more time or even drop.
BTW: If Ravel have the improvement, I want to see Koneko chan...
Old 2013-01-21, 03:19   Link #505
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Just got my books when I came back from part-time. I took pictures of the illustrations for those interested.

http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.co...books-arrived/

That frustration.......my condolences n0m@n.
Old 2013-01-21, 03:48   Link #506
cyberdemon

(wipes tear from eye) Oh Ravel... You're growing up so fast.

so... uh... whose the naked apron for?
Old 2013-01-21, 04:07   Link #507
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
That frustration.......my condolences n0m@n.
Thank you Peachy! Sigh....I always ask myself, "Why am I translating?" everytime I get a question like that. This was also one of the reason why I lost interest in doing another LNs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
(wipes tear from eye) Oh Ravel... You're growing up so fast.

so... uh... whose the naked apron for?
Ravel has massive tits now lol. though she was meant to have from the begining. Miyama and the animestaff messed up lol.

Finished reading volume 14. There were things a bit different from the spoilers I found on 2chan. Ise cant access Balance-Break or activate his ability(doubling his power every 10 second), but he does later access BB and Crimson-Queen form when he battles Grendel. Vritra and Fafnir helps Ise regain Ddraig's concious.

It doesnt end in a cliffhanger like in volume 11, but this volume also ended where nothing was solved. Instead it created more myseteries.
2/3 of the volume was lighthearted story. There isnt actually that much seriousness like how the preview was displayed either.
I found it okay since the previous volumes were pretty hardcore, but some people might not like it.

Additional Informations:

-Kuroka and Le Fay becomes a semi-resident of the Hyoudou residence. They will come and appear when they like and will beliving with the group

-Kuroka's flag is up!

-Vampire appears to talk with the group at Kuou academy, and the girl who came to talk to them is a bitch.

-The four super rookies Kings are called "Rookies Four". It consists of Rias, Sairaorg, Sona, and Seegvaira's group.

-Gay moments(From Ise's view): Kiba makes lunchbox for Ise, Gasper wants to sit on Ise's lap, Sairaorg sents gifts to Ise, and Raiser contacts Ise at times.

-Marriage propose: Ise kinda proposes to Akeno and Asia(though he doesnt realsie what he has said himself).

-Sona's flag(maybe)! Saji also gets shocked when he finds out Sona calls him "Ise-kun". The girls who is in love with Saji is supporting for Sona to fall for Ise.

-From the magicians, Ise is ranked is SS.
Old 2013-01-21, 04:23   Link #508
DarkRaven
GOD

lol Gasper wants to sit on Ise's lap huh? Gasper's flag is up!!
Old 2013-01-21, 04:33   Link #509
sasarai124

Why does Ddraig's concious was fading or because oppai song and for some reason this novel got gay and trap more and more.
Old 2013-01-21, 04:33   Link #510
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
-Sona's flag(maybe)! Saji also gets shocked when he finds out Sona calls him "Ise-kun". The girls who is in love with Saji is supporting for Sona to fall for Ise.
so those who will appear at the cover book for every volume will be a potential candidate for isse ?... and if i read it right in the blog ,the only left for the cover is sona , serafall , grayfia(but she's the maou's wife) and kuroka?
Old 2013-01-21, 04:36   Link #511
Shinon

a bit more volumes and issei will have bigger harem that negi from mahou sensei negima xd
Old 2013-01-21, 04:47   Link #512
sky black swordman

The whole thing with Ise not being able to access his Balance-Break is a bit of an strange, I mean he used in that SS in volume 13.

So the girls that like Saji don't what to share him, looks like he will not be getting a harem end.

It's a matter of time before Vail joins that group of guys.
Old 2013-01-21, 04:54   Link #513
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

why are they after Ravel? i hope it not just to torture her for her tears....that would be sick
Old 2013-01-21, 05:05   Link #514
NeutralZero

How did Saji exactly found out that Sona called Ise 'Ise-kun'?
Wasn't she doing it in private?
And why is she, Sona in a naked apron?
So Gasper is going to be another contender for Ise's lap...
What is koneko's reaction to this?
those pictures are really something... thanks...
Old 2013-01-21, 05:11   Link #515
Chris38

Thanks n0m@n for the info.

I have to say that I'm a little suprised that Ise can't initally use his BB or his Sacred Gear, since he used it in volume 13, but I guess the author wanted to add some sort of initial disadvantage for Ise, so that the other members of the group, would have a chance of doing something...

As for the BL stuff, I hoped that the author would avoid that route, but I guess he couldn't contain himself, in trying to produce some aditional comedy situations...

Judging from you're summary, there seems to be a plenty of romantic and comedy situations in the volume, which is probably a good thing, to have a few ligther volumes, before things start to get serious again...
Old 2013-01-21, 05:38   Link #516
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
-From the magicians, Ise is ranked is SS.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.......... Ise.....(Take a deep breath) is classified as SS Rank by Magicians!?

Oh. My. God.! I can't stop laughing at this. Oh, boy. The Magicians are like labeling him as a very, unpredictable existence from their point of view.

Get real! He's more dangerous than Tohka (AAA) or Kurumi from "Date A Live" spirits.

Seriously, Ise is only perverted guy in the real world but on the other side he's a dangerous existence.
Old 2013-01-21, 05:45   Link #517
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Thanks for the update, nom@n. Firstly what the hell has Ravel been eating?! She's on the same level as Rias and Akeno now.Koneko and Asia seem to be losing

I'm also kind of surprised at Ise not being able to use BB, but that's not really important. Saji needs to step up his game and his love interests are surprisingly cunning. Good to hear about Kuroka's flag, though part of me is a bit sad: I was kind of hoping for Vali/Kuroka, since I can imagine the humourous family interactions with Ise/Koneko. Looking forward to a renconciliation between Kuroka and Koneko.

Still hoping for dragon armour Asia in future.

Question: Is the vampire girl that came to them the one with the Longinus?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2013-01-21 at 05:59.
Old 2013-01-21, 05:47   Link #518
reccaryu

What are the rankings
Old 2013-01-21, 06:29   Link #519
Kutra

n0m@n, what's the power of Sephiroth's Grail?
Old 2013-01-21, 06:39   Link #520
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Thanks for the update, nom@n. Firstly what the hell has Ravel been eating?! She's on the same level as Rias and Akeno now.Koneko and Asia seem to be losing

I'm also kind of surprised at Ise not being able to use BB, but that's not really important. Saji needs to step up his game and his love interests are surprisingly cunning. Good to hear about Kuroka's flag, though part of me is a bit sad: I was kind of hoping for Vali/Kuroka, since I can imagine the humourous family interactions with Ise/Koneko. Looking forward to a renconciliation between Kuroka and Koneko.

Still hoping for dragon armour Asia in future.

Question: Is the vampire girl that came to them the one with the Longinus?
I'm still at volume 8 but uh..imo Koneko > Kuroka(since she's so adorable<3). Though I'm kinda sad to hear they haven't reconciled yet, though it's not like it doesn't make sense..
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen