AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Psycho-Pass

Notices

View Poll Results: Psycho-Pass 2 - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 4 13.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 26.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 6.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 3.33%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-11-09, 16:17   Link #61
PiggyBank
sneaky & suspicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Inspector Mika isn't as bad this episode, but the girl ain't getting any better either. I mean come on, when even Sybil itself is thinking that you're pathetic and are going to be eaten alive, then something is definately wrong with you.
I'd say she's dead meat.. Or actually, I have a feeling she'll get played by Kamui and end up en enforcer herself.

I'm thinking it's time for them to make some progress, so far they've just been led by the nose. If everything works as planned for Kamui every time, it will get repetitive.
Old 2014-11-09, 16:20   Link #62
GDB

Considering the season is right at the half way mark (as much as you can get with an 11 episode series, at least), they've spent enough time building him up now. The protagonists need to start striking back and things need to start coming to fruition. Can't wait until the last episode or two to wrap everything up.
Old 2014-11-09, 16:50   Link #63
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Am I the only one who thought that this might not be the inspector, but someone with her face and eye?
I doubt it, he asked her about the death of Aoyanagi and how she felt about that. He wouldn't have ask a stranger who he knows is just wearing someone else's face.

Also, Shisui looks like she's going to be back out into the world soon,but...it quickly becomes obvious that she's switched sides...

Spoiler for future event pic:

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-11-10, 06:30   Link #64
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geburah View Post
In fact just looked that episode again and Akane's peak was 79 frigging points that was still far from the 100 threshold even despite such shock, and went down to 40-30 in seconds O_o
Using Saiga's word about Kamui, it's a Devil's proof. Until she won't do something criminal we won't know for sure. As much as with Kamui's existence. Or maybe we won't know for sure even in that case, since if Akane would do a criminal action thinking she is in the right, what her CC do?

On another topic, I like how Sybil acts. Bringing back that MWPSB uses the medical logo I can see a sort of relation for how they could be a cure to an infection, but more generally to Sybil as an immune system. So it makes sense how Sybil is dealing with Kamui. Sort of, I'm not an expert of the matter

Anyways, my liking for Kamui is growing, surely he is not Makishima, but he is quite different to be compared. So it's fine. Curious if his charm is given by the drug or by himself. Because we should add it to the list of his skills. (I know, the former is most likely).

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2014-11-13, 12:11   Link #65
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
a conversation between Kamui and Kogami would be interesting. For some reason i feel like in the end Kogami would end up shooting Kamui is the face. I can see Kamui's tactics leaving a bad taste in Kogami mouth and possibly reminding him if Makishima.

Kamui is an interesting character and i do understand why he would want to destroy this crappy system. However, i can not accept his methods of doing so, torturing and killing the people who you want to free does not make you savior. His experiments on how Dominators work and if an Inspector can be killed by them, caused the death and suffering of several people. In my mind he is not the answer nor a replacement for the Sybil system. He is not a revolutionary he is only adding to the problems that are already plaguing the nation.

Destroying a system before you have something else set up to take it place is not wise. I dont see him surviving when all is said and done. I think Akane will be the one to kill him and most likely it wont be with a Dominator it will be with a regular gun.
Old 2014-11-14, 14:14   Link #66
Jagger

It's a bit silly how Kamui is magically able to do all the things. The guy is literally a genius at everything, hacking gov stuff like it's nothing. It's like Makishima 2.0. It would be a lot of more interesting if the villains in this show were more human, with weaknesses like everybody else.

Last edited by Jagger; 2014-11-14 at 15:26.
Closed Thread