AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-30, 18:54   Link #241
Valky
Radioactive

Well, the cat is out of the bag now.
Old 2012-05-30, 19:08   Link #242
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wow... finally we saw a crucial development here...

In Chitoge's birthday, her love interest got a girlfriend...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:44   Link #243
DarkRaven
GOD

now what? lol either Riku was a pimp back then and made the promise with both girls or one of them is confusing Riku with some other kid but for now Onodera is on the lead will she use her key to open the lock? .. that's the only way to know whether she's the real promise girl from Raku's childhood or not but i doubt that will happen anytime soon but in the end he's the next head of the yakuza right? Raku bro become a real BOSS and keep them BOTH.. happy ending! lol xD
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:48   Link #244
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Was he looking forward into becoming the next boss? These damn plots are annoying, hate how it controls the protagonist current love life.
Old 2012-05-30, 19:48   Link #245
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

What about the body guard, I find her very appealing. Though if Chitoge goes with Raku, obviously the bodyguard is coming as well. How about a happy harem ending? I hope this manga has an anime adaptation, too funny not to.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:48   Link #246
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
now what?
Raku x Waifu x Mistress x Waifu's Boyguard.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 21:28   Link #247
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The secret is out I believe, Raku was a play boy back then. If every is set perfectly, Raku made a promise with two girls ten years ago. I wonder about the two keys though, are we sure that what is needed to unlock that thing is one key or two?
Old 2012-05-31, 02:17   Link #248
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

My prediction is that Chitoge is the girl he actually made a promise with and Onedwhateverhername is an entirely different promise. Or something of that sort.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 03:13   Link #249
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^with how cliché this manga has been that would seem to be the case, or rather since raku seems forgetful about things he might have made a promise to 2 girls.
I'd be deeply disappointed if the manga doesn't end with Onodera being the girl Raku chooses.
+ any more than 2-3 chapters to end it would seem like a major stretch
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 03:32   Link #250
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
+ any more than 2-3 chapters to end it would seem like a major stretch
Not a chance. When there are too few chapters left to the end, they usually promote the ending of a series; it doesn't matter how I cut it, the story is virtually starting now, since just now Chitoge and Onodera are more or less in the "same level" of the race, not counting the fake relationship.
Old 2012-05-31, 03:43   Link #251
Johnny
Working the bags...

It's been decent in the rankings and it's sales weren't bad. It's far from over if Jump can help it...

As far as the chapter. That sure was a lot of fucks given or the translator gave it their own flare. As for the ending I'm guessing someone will interrupt their so called secret location via phone or something else so they can dodge the issue for now...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 21:12   Link #252
Athena
The Power of One

Reminds me of Love Hina where the MC forgot who the hell did he make a promise with at the inn.
Old 2012-06-01, 00:10   Link #253
Xaturas

Dunno what he promised to Onodere. However we are 100% sure that the "Zawsze in love" promise about marriage is with Chitoge. They both said the same line (dream in case of Raku).
So who knows what will happen but I give 85% chance that it will end usual way, as in Chitoge x Raku.

Btw anyone knows why author mixed Polish and English into the promise? Aka Zawse=Forever in Polish and "in love" as in love in English. I wonder if author just did it for lolz or is it somehow tucked in, in the story.
Old 2012-06-01, 02:15   Link #254
Valky
Radioactive

Spoiler for hmm:
Old 2012-06-01, 04:40   Link #255
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Not a chance. When there are too few chapters left to the end, they usually promote the ending of a series; it doesn't matter how I cut it, the story is virtually starting now, since just now Chitoge and Onodera are more or less in the "same level" of the race, not counting the fake relationship.
i know how the manga business works, plotwise, not ending this is basically the reason why i hate most of these series, like knimshit
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 06:46   Link #256
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its funny because it seems like in the end he will be with Onedera but the real question is how long until he reveals that he and Chitoge arent really bf and gf THAT is when the real question comes and yea this is kinda a mini love hina without all the really dull fanservice
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 07:01   Link #257
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Its funny because it seems like in the end he will be with Onedera but the real question is how long until he reveals that he and Chitoge arent really bf and gf THAT is when the real question comes and yea this is kinda a mini love hina without all the really dull fanservice
I wonder how long until he reveals it, but Onodera and Ruri (glasses girl) already knew, since Chitoge herself told them.
Old 2012-06-01, 07:51   Link #258
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Chitoge is the cover girl, so there is no way he will be with Onodera in the end
Old 2012-06-01, 09:48   Link #259
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Chitoge is the cover girl, so there is no way he will be with Onodera in the end
Sad but true.

At this point I'm good with any girl ending. Each and everyone of them have good points and should have a shoot at Happy End. However there's no way for harem so.

As I said before there is 85% chance that he will end with Chitoge. Childhood marriage promise, cover girl, all the chemistry between them and other stuff.

Onodera falls into the usual trope of lovely classmate who our MC loves but who still looses to Main Girl because of the chemistry between main pair.

At first I also was cheering Onodera but was wondering how come she have the key when it wasn't her in the promise. But as chapters progressed it was more and more obvious that Chitoge would be the one in the end.

Like it or not, its your typical romance about 2 ppl building their relationship and warming to each other. With additional love rival and side characters.
Old 2012-06-01, 10:03   Link #260
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There are some cases where the cover girl doesn't end with the Main Character. One such manga happens to be Mahou Sensei Negima!

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life