Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-01, 21:40   Link #281
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Not as badass as you think...
The title of kenpachi belongs to the strongest shinigami... ergo, each one of the previous kenapchi's would be weaker than Zaraki
thats assuming they all died in challenges rather than in battle with hollows.
Old 2009-12-01, 22:19   Link #282
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Not as badass as you think...
The title of kenpachi belongs to the strongest shinigami...
It's actually the name given to the shinigami who's slain the most enemies and who's won the most battles (chapter 104, pg19). But while such conditions might seem like they go hand-in-hand with being the strongest shinigami doesn't mean that's really the case. As Aizen, Ichigo, and Yamamoto easily prove, strength =/= number enemies slain. Yamamoto and Aizen rarely ever fight, but it's likely they can both beat the crap out of Ken. And Ichigo...well I shouldnt need to go there. Ichigo's record isn't even all that great and he's still on par with Zaraki (before factoring in any new Vizard power ups).

So it's not beyond the realm of possibility for one or multiple previous Squad 11 members to exist that are both stronger then Zaraki and residing within the Royal Guard. They might not have won as many battles or slain as many enemies, but then again, none of them were probably as battle hungry as Zaraki is.
Old 2009-12-02, 03:29   Link #283
Gin
*Artist

Spoiler for 384 spoilers:

Spoiler for :
Old 2009-12-02, 03:39   Link #284
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Ehh, I figured that's what would happen with Tousen...Predictable, but whatever...

Oh, and speaking of which, I've got a pic that proves the Tousen spoiler...This is what it looks like...

Spoiler:
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-12-02, 03:47   Link #285
Gin
*Artist

Spoiler for another spoiler:

I like this one a lot better but it looks like both of those were fake. I guess I should leave the spoilers for Zu Ra.

Oh, and Midnight, thats just a picture of tousen in space, not a picture of his new mask, you must have linked the wrong picture
Old 2009-12-02, 04:01   Link #286
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
No, that is his hollow mask, and I swear to god, it looks as if Kubo is trying to copy LeVar Burton's face and putting it on Tousen like a mask, a-la "Face/Off"...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-12-02, 04:16   Link #287
james0246

^So would Tousen be Nicholas Cage or John Travolta? Tough choice there...On one hand, Cage has been in some wonderful films (far more good films than Travolta has ever been in), and has even won an Oscar for his acting (yes he can act...sometimes), but Travolta was in Pulp Fiction and Saturday Night Fever, both of which individually can dwarf almost all of the good films that Cage has been in, and if you add them together Travolta clearly wins hands down (even if it is for just being in such classic films). As I said, tough choice.

If you can't tell, I am bored...
Old 2009-12-02, 04:16   Link #288
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Spoiler for 384:
Haha lol. XD
Old 2009-12-02, 04:19   Link #289
kitten320

This one seems to be confirmed:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2009-12-02, 04:20   Link #290
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^So would Tousen be Nicholas Cage or John Travolta? Tough choice there...On one hand, Cage has been in some wonderful films (far more good films than Travolta has ever been in), and has even won an Oscar for his acting (yes he can act...sometimes), but Travolta was in Pulp Fiction and Saturday Night Fever, both of which individually can dwarf almost all of the good films that Cage has been in, and if you add them together Travolta clearly wins hands down (even if it is for just being in such classic films). As I said, tough choice.

If you can't tell, I am bored...
But you have to factor in the fact that Travolta was in Wild Hogs and Old Dogs. That has to give Cage the upper hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Haha lol. XD
That whole spoiler was awesome, I wish it was true.
Old 2009-12-02, 05:31   Link #291
Ichimaru

spoilers out already

gin ftw
Old 2009-12-02, 06:04   Link #292
kitten320

But Gin didn't even appear in spoiler

The one with cut Hisagi by Gin is fake.
Old 2009-12-02, 06:08   Link #293
Abyssinian

Ichimaru rules ^^

I hope Kubo won't screwed his Ichimaru's character.
Old 2009-12-02, 07:00   Link #294
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lightbulb Thread Created

Please continue the discussion of new chapter there ..

* [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 384 Discussion