AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2018-02-11, 13:31   Link #21
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Well, look at how Pudding got treated despite being one of Big Mom's children and thus the equivalent of royalty. People are stupid. And honestly, Flambe's just being a stuck-up, spoiled teenage girl.
Dogtooth's face is a little different than Pudding's eye. Maybe there is some kind of 3 eye stigma in the world since it's so rare, but to have a weird jaw and teeth? That's pretty commonplace in the OP world and it's certainly common among pirates.

Also, it's not just Flambe. Dogtooth hides his face from everyone for fear of being seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz_ View Post
If he cant even beat Dogtooth as what he is now, how in hell can he move towards an emperor? How can they improve his combat style further for Kaido or Linlin, with highest limit being trained by right hand man of Pirate King? My only guess is to take main story of void century further and come up with another special upgrade like Haki. Something that D people had and most likely getting its practice forbidden by World Government centuries ago.
I think you're looking for DF Awakening which will most likely happen soon for Luffy, one way or another. Although if Luffy does beat Dogtooth (which I doubt) then that will nerf Awakening quite a bit since Luffy would just keep beating Awakened DF users like it isn't a big deal.

I don't think Luffy will be beating any emperors or admirals anytime soon. He will need Awakening and/or Gear 5 to level up.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 14:58   Link #22
marvelB

In regards to Katakuri's face.... it's like I've been saying for a while now, he's essentially a Zoro clone, appearance-wise. Just one who has weird fangs, is all. Personally, I don't see the big deal with his face either, considering he has some freakier-looking siblings (like Snack from this chapter), heh.

Also, if I had to make a guess as to how Luffy's Snake Man mode works.... my guess is that it further enhances his observation haki in some fashion. If memory serves me right, snakes in real life hunt by using scent and sensing the sound vibrations of their prey, correct? Maybe a similar idea will be used here....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 03:00   Link #23
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I love this fight, it's my favorite of this arc and might just be in my top fights of this series.

I also love Katakuri's character and his respect for Luffy, I hope he stays and comes to help Gintoki fight with Wano like the others, they may be rivals but so were a lot of the others that traveling with them to help : )

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote