AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2019-01-24, 09:59   Link #5741
XFire
150% done

After some popular franchises in the West got "SJW-d", any hint of it has a tendency to send people into panic.
Old 2019-02-03, 08:56   Link #5742
l.kostas

gsimenas just finished the summary of volume 21 on his twitter. It only reveals that Kamura just appeared at that school and nothing more is revealed in the book. Also Kirito' about the girl in the last illustration:
Kazuto refrained from adding "So you're alive!" at the end, opening and closing his mouth repeatedly.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 16:17   Link #5743
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
gsimenas just finished the summary of volume 21 on his twitter. It only reveals that Kamura just appeared at that school and nothing more is revealed in the book. Also Kirito' about the girl in the last illustration:
Kazuto refrained from adding "So you're alive!" at the end, opening and closing his mouth repeatedly.
So, what about the image of sugu sitting on kazuto?
dragon213 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-05, 00:41   Link #5744
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
So, what about the image of sugu sitting on kazuto?
https://dreadfuldecoding.blogspot.co...1-summary.html
"Moments later, Kazuto awakes in his room. Logout works fine, despite ALO suddenly being hijacked like that. However, he soon feels something heavy on his stomach... Panicking that he was being restrained, he immediately took off his AmuSphere, only to find... Suguha straddling him on his stomach. He couldn't see her face as it was somewhat dark in the room, but he knew that there was only one person in the world who would do something like that.
Apparently, Suguha came over to call him for dinner. It seems he didn't notice that she was shaking him, so she was about to pull his AmuSphere of him. When Kazuto asked why she hadn't just sent him a message (ALO is connected to outside networks, thus it was possible to surf the net and exchange messages in-game), Suguha revealed that she had tried... twice even, but received no response, so she decided to resort to using force. Suguha also complained that she wished she had been home an hour earlier so she could have joined them on their farming, as Liz had promised to show her a secret good spot. Meanwhile, Kirito realised that the ALO --> UR change was responsible for the unreceived messages."

Last edited by l.kostas; 2019-02-05 at 00:59.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-08, 18:44   Link #5745
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Your opinion on who should have the obstacle doesn't matter, Reki said what he said.
It's not a matter of opinion. It's a fact that Kirito is the one who is less serious about the relationship of the two (Asuna is totally obsessed with him already) so if anyone needs an obstacle, it would be him so that he gets his act together.

Quote:
No, she doesn't. And Alice wouldn't even register as third on that scale, so careful with the theories there.
It's not a theory. It's a fact that Asuna is bothered by Alice being around Kirito.
Old 2019-03-08, 20:56   Link #5746
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It's not a matter of opinion. It's a fact that Kirito is the one who is less serious about the relationship of the two (Asuna is totally obsessed with him already) so if anyone needs an obstacle, it would be him so that he gets his act together.
No, it isn't. And again, your word against Reki's means you lose.

Quote:
It's not a theory. It's a fact that Asuna is bothered by Alice being around Kirito.
That isnt even what you were talking about. You were talking about Kirito's priorities. Alice isn't even close to third on that list, and Asuna is first. End of story.
Old 2019-03-23, 11:42   Link #5747
AP24

Vol 19 and 20 are technically part of Alicization arc so it's possible the Alicization anime will cover them too
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 12:44   Link #5748
Nathanhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by choreprince View Post
I know it probably won't happen but I don't know why he couldn't end up with Alice as well because if you think about it when kirito was in the underworld he was technically living another life so if in that life Alice fell in love with him which she did and kirito fell in love with her which he does although I don't necessarily know if he loves her like that then they could be together. The kirito from that life loves Alice and the kirito from his true life loves asuna. I say this because I love Alice just as much as asuna and so I'd love to see the three of them together.

Hey, dude. Instead of reading those trash summaries, why you don't really read the LN?
At least you will avoid to say idiocies like Kazu-kun about Kirito loving other girls!
Nathanhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-02, 07:26   Link #5749
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

So alice is not alice?
So... who is alice?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-08, 05:24   Link #5750
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
So alice is not alice?
So... who is alice?
I don't get your question

If you're confused about the 2 Alices then fine. The Alice that went with Eugeo after he died was the memories of the original Alice before she was synthesized. The Knight Alice is the new personality and memories that occupied Alice's body after being synthesized.
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn
The fact that you despair
Or the fact that you come to a resolution

Cannot prove that you are right.
~Everybody Has the Right to Make Mistakes~ - Quoted from Kino's Journey Vol. 12
BloodyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-11, 16:47   Link #5751
RDNexus

Another silly question incoming...
About the Elves Campaign Quest from Progressive, has anyone ever asked Kawahara what might change if someone picks either the Light or Dark Elves' side?

EDIT: ANN: SAO v01-08 Get Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Covers

Last edited by RDNexus; 2019-08-04 at 09:18.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-10, 05:12   Link #5752
AP24

Vol 22 is a collection of short stories already released before with anime BD
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-30, 03:07   Link #5753
RDNexus

Is Unital Ring set to be the last arc of the story?
I'm quite sure nobody hinted at that, but just to be sure
Old 2019-10-04, 20:21   Link #5754
bakato

Holy shit! Abridged is back!
Old 2019-10-12, 18:51   Link #5755
Kazu-kun

Quote:
No, it isn't. And again, your word against Reki's means you lose.
Reki's work is shown clearly in his work. Like for example, at the beginning of Alicization he wanted to go study in the US, and Asuna decided to go with him. What would happen if she didn't want to go? Would he change his mind? No, because his priority is the virtual world. He's obsessed with it, with the technology and such. In the same way Azuna is obsessed with him, which is why she decided to go along. It's really easy to see that Azuna is the one who's most invested in their relationship.

Quote:
That isnt even what you were talking about. You were talking about Kirito's priorities. Alice isn't even close to third on that list, and Asuna is first. End of story.
Kirito's number one priority is the virtual world. Which is why Alice might be appealing to him since as an AI she's literally part of the virtual world herself.
Old 2019-10-12, 21:35   Link #5756
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Reki's work is shown clearly in his work. Like for example, at the beginning of Alicization he wanted to go study in the US, and Asuna decided to go with him. What would happen if she didn't want to go? Would he change his mind? No, because his priority is the virtual world. He's obsessed with it, with the technology and such. In the same way Azuna is obsessed with him, which is why she decided to go along. It's really easy to see that Azuna is the one who's most invested in their relationship.

Kirito's number one priority is the virtual world. Which is why Alice might be appealing to him since as an AI she's literally part of the virtual world herself.
So do you just pop back in once every six months to repeat the same broken argument?

The discussion has passed its expiration date, my friend. Reki made himself abundantly clear, Alice exists as an obstacle for Asuna to overcome.

I really dont get why you keep doing this to yourself.
Old 2019-10-20, 08:51   Link #5757
devilo96

Hmm i dont know why..but i prefer alice than asuna
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-20, 09:08   Link #5758
RDNexus

To me, Kirito can only be with Asuna.
And I don't tend to play shippings
Old 2019-10-20, 09:40   Link #5759
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
Hmm i dont know why..but i prefer alice than asuna
I'll take blonde over brown any day.
Old 2019-10-21, 22:49   Link #5760
zztop

I'm curious about the future of SAO anime adaptations once Alicization is done.

IIRC Moon Cradle's a sidestory arc about 2 books long (Vol 19-20), there's only 1 volume of Unital Ring (Vol 21), and apparently Kawahara's been super busy supervising the SAO anime/games etc. and writing new installments of his other series like Isolator etc.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality