AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-22, 00:37   Link #1
NarutoHead

Send a message via AIM to NarutoHead
It has come to my attention that some admins/MOds hate my posts.

K, i searched to where exactly this fits, and this forum seems right.

Now I just want to get this off my chest before I give up and simmer down.

#1- none of my flames should be taken seriously. The forum I came from was a video game system wars type forum where there was alot of flaming and mostly friendly joshing. The only time it was serious is when someone decided to take it personal. So maybe you guys understand when I say things like, "omg you don't like love hina!? I hate you."

lmao now to me, reading that, makes me laugh my ass off because there's so much more humor and personality in that post than the average post here.

So, I guess this is just to say admins instead of like hating me/banning me, understand or try and work with me to figure this out. Because getting banned is the last thing I'd like to do.

If i have to, I'll just simmer down and act boring but I really hope we shouldn't have to sacrifice personality to keep forum sanity. I think we can easily have both as long as both parties realize none of the insults are actual personal attacks.

Ok, well, i'm going to go reflect and stuff.

To anyone that actually did get offended by what I said- sorry I 100% didn't mean it. I don't dislike anyone in this forum(even you Mr. Paper- grrrrrr <--- that's a joke by the way.).
Old 2004-08-22, 03:16   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I'm closing this thread because we've seen this sort of post before and to be honest it leads nowhere except to generate more insults and flames. If you really want to resolve this 'problem' I suggest you PM the Mods you seem to be having the issues with directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoHead
So, I guess this is just to say admins instead of like hating me/banning me, understand or try and work with me to figure this out. Because getting banned is the last thing I'd like to do.
Or as far as I'm concerned, why don't you try and work with us. Why in the world should we change the way this forum is run just to please you, the world does not revolve around you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoHead
If i have to, I'll just simmer down and act boring but I really hope we shouldn't have to sacrifice personality to keep forum sanity. I think we can easily have both as long as both parties realize none of the insults are actual personal attacks.
Again, why should you receive special treatment. Why should you be allowed to insult people and then say "but I'm joking". Why don't you do what we ask others to do, and not make insults (in jest or otherwise) in the first place.
Closed Thread