AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-19, 17:57   Link #1
Merco
I like pie

Theory of Orochimaru (manga spoilers)

For the sake of the people who didn't read the part about spoiling the manga, I'm going to put up a spoiler buffer. And since this doesn't directly relate to manga 198 as much as it relates to Orochimaru's jutsu I'm going to set a seperate thread for it. (if you think it should go into the 198 discussion by all means put it there, I don't mind)

Spoiler:
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:00   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I think he wants out of his current body because he cant use his arms....
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:04   Link #3
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Spoiler:
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:08   Link #4
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
Spoiler:
We dont know yet. It could be something you do using scrolls, or chakra moulding, or something entirely new.
Old 2003-12-19, 18:21   Link #5
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
We dont know yet. It could be something you do using scrolls, or chakra moulding, or something entirely new.
Silly putty.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:25   Link #6
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:29   Link #7
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Silly putty.
I was thinking maybe lego
Old 2003-12-19, 18:38   Link #8
Tboz

Spoiler:
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:48   Link #9
AnimeFangirl

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-19, 18:48   Link #10
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
I was thinking maybe lego
What's really funny is I was going to say Lego first, then I decided Silly Putty because Lego didn't really make any sense, and Silly Putty's kinda serpentine.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:55   Link #11
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
[There is a spoiler warning in the subject, so I won't bother with tags]

I don't think that the part of Oro's soul that controls his arms got literally sealed away. Otherwise, how did he expect Tsunade to be able to heal him?
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 19:10   Link #12
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Spoiler:
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 19:58   Link #13
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I was thinking that maybe thats why his arms were so badly damamged, because Kabuto had tried to operate on them.
Old 2003-12-19, 20:06   Link #14
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

P3psi Oro didn't want Itachi's body he just wanted that he would join him.If oro said something like that Itachi would cook him and eat him.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 20:37   Link #15
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Spoiler:
I think its possible as a last resort. For someone who's so obsessed with life and immortality, it's hard to believe that he's willing to share a body with someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
I don't think that the part of Oro's soul that controls his arms got literally sealed away. Otherwise, how did he expect Tsunade to be able to heal him?
Hmm... then which part got sealed or was anything sealed to begin with? Tsunade can return youth to her body, maybe Orochimaru thought she could come up with some solutions?

Sigh... I guess its quite hard to speculate without knowing more.
Old 2003-12-19, 20:43   Link #16
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
I think its possible as a last resort. For someone who's so obsessed with life and immortality, it's hard to believe that he's willing to share a body with someone.
That may be true, but he might feel that sharing a body with someone might be better than being an immortal cripple, you know? Living for 1000 years with no arms, that would suck. Knowing 20000 jutsu and not being able to perform any because you have no arms, that would REALLY suck. So if it came to that, Orochimaru would probably be willing to make some concessions.
Besides, that's not to say that both souls would be conscious within the body. Sasuke's soul might be put to sleep and Orochi will have full control of it, including the arms. Then Sasuke hears the loving voice of Naruto, here to save him from the darkness and wakes up and blah blah and so on and so forth. It could work.
Old 2003-12-19, 20:52   Link #17
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
That may be true, but he might feel that sharing a body with someone might be better than being an immortal cripple, you know? Living for 1000 years with no arms, that would suck. Knowing 20000 jutsu and not being able to perform any because you have no arms, that would REALLY suck. So if it came to that, Orochimaru would probably be willing to make some concessions.
Besides, that's not to say that both souls would be conscious within the body. Sasuke's soul might be put to sleep and Orochi will have full control of it, including the arms. Then Sasuke hears the loving voice of Naruto, here to save him from the darkness and wakes up and blah blah and so on and so forth. It could work.
True... it beats being crippled.

I can't wait to see Sasuke join the Darkside and Naruto can then be Luke Skywalker.
Old 2003-12-19, 21:07   Link #18
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Oro's bleeding was because he tried to move his arms. This has happened before also.

Anyways, there's a "simple" way to get back Oro's arms. How? Just summon his "arms souls" back from the dead. How? Undoing the seal, obviously. Undo the seal?! There must be a way to do it. At least Tsunade knows how.

Tsunade isn't the only one who can heal his arms. She's, apparently, the only one at the Fire Country, and the most secure way to Oro heal his arms. But with time Kabuto could learn how to do it, then heal Oro's arms by himself.

Oro can't perform the Immortality Jutsu with his arms sealed. He may have to do some seals to perform this jutsu, so I don't think he'll be able to posses Sasuke's body before getting his arms healed. If he could perform the Immortality Jutsu without hand seals, he'd have already possessed any temporary random body out there.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 11:42   Link #19
Tboz

Latest update...
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-20, 11:59   Link #20
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
Latest update...