AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-08, 04:03   Link #1261
eXtreme

Position: Editor [filled], additional TL Checker
Group: Insane-Subs
Project: Romeo x Juliet
Contact: here over pm, or eXtreme or Saber-chan in irc (rizon)

Requirements should be clear ^^"
A joint with another group that wants to do this project would be fine, too.

Last edited by eXtreme; 2007-04-08 at 10:22.
Old 2007-04-08, 13:30   Link #1262
ArabianSwan
Ureshii ^_^

Send a message via AIM to ArabianSwan
Positions: Editor (for Les Miserables) *FILLED*, Translator (Terra e and/or Dennou Coil) *FILLED*
Group: Ureshii
IRC Channel: ureshii@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Swan (or any nick with swan tag ), or any other @OP
email: swan@ureshii-fansub.org, or else PM in here would do too

Here we are again asking for little help.

Editor:
We are working on Les Miserables as a joint with Yoroshiku, episodes already translated and TCed but the editor in charge seems to not be very interested in this project. So drop by if you like this show and would like to work with top quality team ^_^ please don't hesitate.

Translator:
Currently we have these 2 projects in mind that we would like to sub. Freelance translators are welcome to apply for a one-project-stand rule. The group consists of many quality staff members from well-known groups, so they look for quality over speed. Apply and let's see if your interest meets ours ^_^

Last edited by ArabianSwan; 2007-04-15 at 17:35.
Old 2007-04-08, 17:22   Link #1263
Dragon001
Timer
*Fansubber

Positions: Translator (Jap to Eng), Translation Checkers, Typesetters, H264 / Xvid encoder (must be able to work with filters, and avs), we also need XDCC host (for releases) and Website Host

Group: #Mushroom Fansubs
Current Project: Darker than BLACK - Kuro no Keiyakusha

also Please check our channel for others, we're willing to work with a TL'er on a different project
IRC channel: #Mushroom @irc.rizon.net
please join #Mushroom Fansubs @ irc.rizon.net and msg Dragon001 (me) or GacekSSJ4
Old 2007-04-08, 19:32   Link #1264
ThousandSunny

Positions: Almost All. We are in a HUGE HUGE need for a Translator (Chinese or Japanese) for OverDrive.
Group: Toki-Fansubs
Project: OverDrive
IRC Channel: Toki-Fansubs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: ThousandSunny
email: thousandsunny2@gmail.com, or Pm.
Aim: Tanteikun02

All right, let me give you a little bit of info. In the past (6months ago or so.), I ran a group for 3 1/2 years, we had over 200 releases and in my view, pushed how high quality fansubs. However, due to some problems with my real life and some of the staff... I quit and spent the last 6months putting my life back together like a puzzle (^_^).

Now here it is 6 months later, and I see some good anime going to waste as they don't have enough fanbase behind them to make them oversubbed =(.

I can do whatever job is needed to make this work, as long as I can get a translator.
Old 2007-04-09, 01:05   Link #1265
jmaster14656

Blue Dragon @ Maximum7

Positions: timing/textsetting, encoding, karaoke

Group: Bakaneko
Project(s): Blue Dragon
IRC Channel: #maximumt
IRC Contact: jmaster14656
E-Mail: jmaster14656@gmail.com

Experienced timers/textsetters and encoders needed, as well as someone to do the karaoke intro and outro songs.

Blue Dragon releases weekly on Saturday nights. The first episode aired on April 7. We are still welcoming all comers until further notice.

The project requires commitment. Blue Dragon is a one-year project spanning 51 episodes, and we'll need consistent staff members to maintain both pace and quality. All interested and able, please apply by sending a brief e-mail to jmaster14656@gmail.com.
Old 2007-04-09, 08:35   Link #1266
martino
makes no files now

Group: Formula Sub
Positions: Japanese to English Translator, XDCC Bot provider/BT SuperSeeders, Typesetter
Project: pretty much anything romance, drama and so on...
Contact: PM me here, or on IRC get a hold of martino or Merines (you might find some email addresses on previous pages if you are really eager for them); Merines' MSN: merines.tears@hotmail.com
Channel: #FormulaSub@irc.rizon.net
Web: http://www.formulasub.com

Well, here I'm again, posting in this thread, starting to get tired of doing so. As for projects we don't really have anything in particular that we would really love to sub. In the past we were looking at Polyphonica (and still are to be honest), however there are a few other series that we would be interested in. However we are mainly looking at something that hasn't been subbed yet, since the current season is overpacked with series and we wouldn't like to jump one one which has already been taken as a project by some other group. Therefore we are still open for suggestions.

Last edited by martino; 2007-04-13 at 11:59. Reason: link correction
Old 2007-04-09, 08:47   Link #1267
Makoto Subtitles

Positions: Translator (Japanese to English), Typesetter (Karaoke Timer)
Group: Makoto Subtitles
Project: Bokurano

Makoto Subtitles is a recent group created in the hopes of establishing solid releases of underrepresented shows. The team values hard work, dedication, and above all, an ability to have fun with subbing. We will be starting out small, and we have selected Bokurano as our first project. It airs Sundays at 25:00.

Translator: The most important member of a fansubbing team. The only requirement of this position is that you must prove you have a clear understanding of Japanese and are able to translate accordingly. Since Makoto Subtitles is only looking for one translator, and we don't particularly want to stress them out, Bokurano will be their only project, and they will have two days from the time of a raw release to have a script to us. Of course, we're not hardasses, so if there is a problem, especially in regards to real-world situations, we will be understanding and accommodate changes in the schedule.

Typesetter: A typesetter is in charge of making text a perfect combination of form and function. Karaoke Timer is in parenthesis because we would prefer if you had some previous experience with this position. Of course, this is not a prerequisite. If you're willing to be dedicated and work hard, we will be more than happy to have you. A portfolio of two to three items is required.

Perhaps the most important part of working with Makoto Subtitles is you are able to freelance with other subtitling groups. If you are currently in another group and would like to work with Makoto Subtitles, we only ask that you give a commitment for the entire run of the series. What happens afterwards is up to you.

In short, we're looking for a small, dedicated team to work on Bokurano. Of course, suggestions for other series will be taken into account and voted on democratically. Joints are not out of the question. Please consider working for Makoto Subtitles. With your help, we can turn the preconcieved notions of subtitling on their sides.
Old 2007-04-09, 13:32   Link #1268
Hideki-Motosuwa
Anime Toshokan Headmaster

Send a message via AIM to Hideki-Motosuwa Send a message via Yahoo to Hideki-Motosuwa
Group: Anime-Toshokan Fansubs
IRC: #anime-toshokan@irc.rizon.net
Positions: Translator (Jp -> Eng) (Most Needed Positions) (All other positions are filled but are welcomed)
Projects: THE IDOLM@STER Xenoglossia (Besides these, any other the translator(s) wishes to do is fine)
Contact: (on IRC) Hideki-Motosuwa, Xat, Subaru-Mikage (Website) Hideki-Motosuwa
E-mail: hideki@animetoshokan.org
AIM: hidekimotosuwax

You'll mostly be able to contact me on IRC since Im in the channel almost 24/7. Episode 1 is completed and released, Enjoy!!.

Last edited by Hideki-Motosuwa; 2007-04-14 at 01:17.
Old 2007-04-10, 07:51   Link #1269
AuroraSubs

Group: Aurora
Positions: Encoder

Preferably someone who has been an encoder for quite some while and knows what he/she is doing. Also we prefer someone who has msn and is online quite often, or checks his/her email a lot a day. We will make the encoder do a test encode of episode 1 first.

Project: Nagasarete Airantou
Contact: You can either PM us here, or email us at aurorasubs@gmail.com (or add us on msn with the same adres)
Web: http://aurora-subs.blogspot.com/
Old 2007-04-10, 10:48   Link #1270
ドラマの殿下
百裂拳
*Fansubber

Position: 日本語の翻訳者 -> 英語 
IRC: #huzzah@irc.rizon.net
Project: ラブ★コン

(Looking for a translator, but seeing if asking in Japanese is more effective)
Old 2007-04-11, 08:02   Link #1271
suzaku-nomiko

Talking Help Wanted

Group: Live-eviL
Positions Translators Japanese --> English
Projects Galaxy Express 999 And The Snow Queen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Express_999
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5363

Needed, one or two experienced Japanese --> English translators willing to commit to these projects till their completion. With releases on a 3 week to 1 month window per project preferred.

Contact info.
nomiko@gmail.com
MSN=nomiko@gmail.com
AIM=suzakumik@aol.com
Or apply on forum with ATT to Suzaku|rCGoLE at http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php?board=6.0
Or hop on our IRC site on Enterthegame room #Live-evil and ask for Suzaku|rCGoLE or just "suz" or leave me a PM.

I look forward to working with you.

Thank you.

Meow Baby! =^-^=
Suz

Last edited by suzaku-nomiko; 2007-04-11 at 09:15.
Old 2007-04-11, 11:18   Link #1272
Arthuro
Gespenst Jaeger

Group: Anime-Jiyuu
Position(s): Translator(Japanese to English), Editors(must have experience), QC(must have experience)
Project(s): Darker than BLACK, Skull Man(Translator)

Contact: PM Arthuro or NeoPhoenix or any other @ in #anime-jiyuu @ irc.rizon.net
You may as well just PM me on the forums.

Knowing Japanese is a plus.(Editor, QC)

For those who don't know or remember us:
We've subbed Ergo Proxy some time ago and then the group broke up because of some members being upset about the current situation. But NOW, we're back!
We'll bring you various series in a speedy manner. (No, we're not a speedsub group!) We're a quality group! We just need a few more members to get rolling.
Old 2007-04-12, 23:29   Link #1273
Stormrider

Position(s):Translator and Editor and others but not really needed.
Group: Will make one with the Translator once I know I got a Translator. Rather make a name a Translator like rather than what I like. Don't want to change like 50 times to make it sound right. It is one time and won't change.
Project(s): Overdrive, Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica or Saint Beast - Kouin Jojishi Tenshi Tan , and what TL like to do.
IRC Channel: Will make one with the Translator once I know I got a Translator
IRC Contact:
E-Mail: Stormrider2007@hotmail.com
Msn:Stormrider2007@hotmail.com

Able to translate to Japanese to english and stay with the group. Cares about Quality more than speed sub. The group name is something i think the Translator should choose. There are other like anime you
Old 2007-04-13, 11:33   Link #1274
[darkfire]
Give them the What For!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to [darkfire] Send a message via Yahoo to [darkfire]
Position: Translator, Typesetter, Timer
Group: Megami-Anime
Projects: Baldr Force Exe Resolution, Sumomo, Getsumen To Hikei Miina
Channel: #megami-anime@irc.rizon.net and #megami-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Contact: Ops in recruit channel or megamirecruits [at] gmail [dot] com

As always were looking for translators and as a special request from Chibi, were looking for people who want to work on Marginal Prince and the girls in our group jumped on it, but we need translators and maybe and encoder. Also we got a few ova's in the pipe they are all moving in progress, rather slowly though. Many of our members are in High School and College, we are busy all year round. Since quality is key we try not to rush them (ie 2 month cycle for Baldr force) Were committed to quality but our resources is lacking so the speed is not there. So anyone who likes quality please come by and help us out. We plan to be in this for the long haul.

Edit: Were still looking for a korean to english translator for my personal project so please holla if you could do this.
Old 2007-04-13, 22:37   Link #1275
tlynnec
LLE, Live-evil, DB Staff
*Fansubber

Translation Checker - Less time committment!!!

Position: Translation Checker (Japanese to English)
Group: Aoi-Anime
Project: Harukanaru Toki no Naka de Hachiyoshou
IRC: #aoi-anime@irc.rizon.net
Contact: tlynnec@tlynnec.net or contact tlynnec in our IRC channel.

This is the perfect position for someone who enjoys translating but does not have time or does not want to commit to doing a show from scratch. The project is somewhat slow moving (though we'd love to go faster!) and we have 13 episodes left to go. Aoi is a fun group to work with and we welcome all applicants!

Important: this show uses a LOT of keigo and tends towards the poetic. It's not easy for a first time TL, but is really an enjoyable show for those who can translate it. If you are not sure whether you are up to the task, just ask me and I can dcc an episode to you to check out.

(P.S. If you WANT to TL this show from scratch, we're happy to consider that too!)
Old 2007-04-14, 12:33   Link #1276
silenteagle1

Hello, well im looking to start up a fansubbing group, not for very many projects just a few. I myself have had experience in encoding so i will be handling that. I need other members for me to even be able to do that though.

Im willing to take people that are seriously willing to learn or have experience, except for the translator, they need to already know how to translate japanese to english. Once i get at least a couple people we will decide on a name for the group i do have a couple in mind but i like collaboration. Getting a website and irc channel is not a problem, i just want to have some people before i set that up.

Position(s):translators, typesetters, timers
Group: to be decided
Project(s): Gintama, Kaze no Stigma, perhaps others
IRC Channel:to be decided
IRC Contact:'' ''
E-Mail: silentrecruits@gmail.com
Aim:dustinrotunda

I would prefer email contact but either one is fine. Hopefully this will get started and we can have a good time.
Old 2007-04-15, 02:54   Link #1277
livs20

Position: Quality Checker
Group: AnimeYoshi
Project: Kaze no Stigma, lovely complex
IRC Channel: -
e-mail: chR178@hotmail.com

-translator position is filled thanks!

Last edited by livs20; 2007-04-20 at 04:49.
Old 2007-04-15, 08:35   Link #1278
martino
makes no files now

Group: Guardian Project
Position: Karaoke Artist
Project: Guardian Hearts Power UP! (~AniDB linky)
Contact: PM me if interested, or use the IRC channel stated below or email me on martino2k6@gmail.com
IRC: #gp-recruit@irc.rizon.net

Haven't posted for this project in quite some time, which means good news (and bad too). We have the translations ready, about to edit and time them. Anyway, the person who was supposed to do the karaoke effects has not been responding to any form of contact for some time and we're getting very close to finishing it (if he still wishes to come back and do it, then he's free to do so). We have both tunes timed (OP, ED) and TLCed as well. So it's just a matter of contacting me and getting the stuff required for you to start.

Thank You

Last edited by martino; 2007-04-15 at 13:32.
Old 2007-04-16, 09:37   Link #1279
ScR3WiEuS
My E-Penis > Your E-Penis
*Fansubber

Group: Mendoi-Fansubs
Position: Timers (experienced), lead editors
Projects: Kiss Dum, OverDrive, Nagasarete Airantou, Kaze no Stigma
Contact: #mendoi @ irc.rizon.net , MSN: dudu_raposo@hotmail.com

We need some main/back-up timers on our Kiss Dum and Kaze no Stigma projects.
Lead and first editors on OverDrive.
Old 2007-04-16, 15:01   Link #1280
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Group: Yoroshiku Fansubs
Position: Typesetter (experienced)
Project: Gigantic Formula (& others in future)

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator