AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.36%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.59%
Saber 577 59.48%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.18%
Archer 443 45.67%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.61%
Berzerker 31 3.20%
Matou Sakura 121 12.47%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.31%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.75%
Caster 85 8.76%
Assassin 112 11.55%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.92%
Lancer 124 12.78%
Gilgamesh 165 17.01%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 970. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-05-27, 13:27   Link #241
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
I bet they have already done that behind the scenes in HF...with dark saber.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 09:48   Link #242
mlai

That would be Dark Sakura x Dark Saber bloodbath ecchi.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 10:02   Link #243
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

well as long as it is to your liking...
Old 2007-05-28, 16:10   Link #244
mlai

Actually I have no interest in lesbian scenes of whatever age rating. AFAIC it's boring.
Old 2007-05-28, 23:06   Link #245
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Yes, but Saber and Rin are not 1 of them. Sakura is. Good genes.
yes i have alot of rin and saber being drawn very skinny! Suprise Sakura has a good bust size seeing as she is Rin's sister.

Quote:
LOL that's not Saber. Some blonde character cosplaying as Saber. I hate fan art where the artist is completely unfaithful to the original character. Why even bother, then?
this is Saber, not drawn all skinny like the way she is in the game. same character, different body, a more built plump juicy.......erhm let me stop right there.

Quote:
And Saber is not bony in the anime. She's kinda skinny in certain pictures in the game, but that has a lot to do with the game artist's style (he likes to draw arms reeeeally long).
if i said the anime then i didnt meant to say it, i ment the game only. Saber had a good toosh and a larger chest then her game counterpart.

Quote:
Archer is one of the strongest Servants ever.
i spoken with the poster Archer who knows pratically all about Archer. i didnt argue with him cause i havent started playing the game though seeing as Shirou was able to defeat Black Saber, a servant version should prevail. Shirou from HF route is the strongest Master. Though his weak stats worries me as a servant and also that he is with Rin, imagine if he had a master like a beginner's experience such as Shirou when he first started.

Hopefully you can prove me wrong though I think Saber gots his number and also Gilgamesh, probably Berserker as well.

Quote:
She's old in actual years, but due to the magic of Excalibur or Caliburn or the scabbard, she's been the same age in appearance ever since she pulled out Caliburn.
She's still undersized no matter what, tho.
i dont think i mentioned anything about the age, too lazy to check.

Quote:
I don't think that's the main factor. Archer didn't have much screen time but he's the 2nd-3rd most popular character in all of FSN fandom. Saber is popular because she takes a popular archetype and flies with it, on both a superficial anime level and also on a deeper literary level.
never did argue his popularity, he is actually one of my favorite servants. just wish he was the strongest of all servants but i think that belongs to Gilgamesh. dont forget about that threesome that saber did with Rin and Shirou in the fate route, i bet that help give her some popularity and major points with the fellas!
Old 2007-05-28, 23:12   Link #246
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Actually I have no interest in lesbian scenes of whatever age rating. AFAIC it's boring.
i almost agree with you. i do sometimes watch yuri scenes but that is mainly because you get double the toosh, boobs, silky smooth legs, etc.
Old 2007-05-29, 14:11   Link #247
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
i spoken with the poster Archer who knows pratically all about Archer. i didnt argue with him cause i havent started playing the game though seeing as Shirou was able to defeat Black Saber, a servant version should prevail. Shirou from HF route is the strongest Master. Though his weak stats worries me as a servant and also that he is with Rin, imagine if he had a master like a beginner's experience such as Shirou when he first started.
Shirou didn't defeat Black Saber, all he did was bestow RoAias upon Rider who Bellemorph'ed Saber and he dealt the finishing blow with Rin's sword.
But still Shirou in HF is undoubtly the strongest Shirou, strongest master if you exclude Illya, D.Sakura and Rin with Zeroth.

Each servant classes, apart from their own identity, possesses their own triads. For Archers, they generally have low stats but very strong Noble Phantasms.

Also they have their special independent action which allows they to able to act without mana supply for a long period(2 days for Archer, quite a long time for Gil) which allows them to disobey their master better than other servants. (which explains everything in F/SN prologue)
Triads for other servants:

Saber: Anti-magic, high stats and NP. Ability riding: allowing the servant to target anything that can be 'ridden' and perfectly control it, yes, even planes.(as Saber claims in Fate/Zero)
Lancer: medium stats, but with ridiculously good accuracy and evasion that allows them to stand up against Saber classes.
Rider: ability riding, NP that involves with high velocity.
Caster: Territory creation: ability to create a workshop far superior than any magus can do.
Assassin: Presence conceal: suppress their magic, body smell and sounds by themselves to the extreme that even the best searching magic can't detect them. Of course useless if seen by the bare eye.
Berserker: '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Old 2007-05-29, 17:59   Link #248
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Shirou didn't defeat Black Saber, all he did was bestow RoAias upon Rider who Bellemorph'ed Saber and he dealt the finishing blow with Rin's sword.
But still Shirou in HF is undoubtly the strongest Shirou, strongest master if you exclude Illya, D.Sakura and Rin with Zeroth.

Each servant classes, apart from their own identity, possesses their own triads. For Archers, they generally have low stats but very strong Noble Phantasms.

Also they have their special independent action which allows they to able to act without mana supply for a long period(2 days for Archer, quite a long time for Gil) which allows them to disobey their master better than other servants. (which explains everything in F/SN prologue)
Triads for other servants:

Saber: Anti-magic, high stats and NP. Ability riding: allowing the servant to target anything that can be 'ridden' and perfectly control it, yes, even planes.(as Saber claims in Fate/Zero)
Lancer: medium stats, but with ridiculously good accuracy and evasion that allows them to stand up against Saber classes.
Rider: ability riding, NP that involves with high velocity.
Caster: Territory creation: ability to create a workshop far superior than any magus can do.
Assassin: Presence conceal: suppress their magic, body smell and sounds by themselves to the extreme that even the best searching magic can't detect them. Of course useless if seen by the bare eye.
Berserker: '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
wtf?? dear lord i thought you would of known which ending i was talking about but i guess not! in the simple ending in the HF he did! He defeated her and destroyed her heart and lungs. There was no Rider present. i wasn't talking about that ending, sweet jesus.

Shirou shreds Saber's internal organs and after he defeated her she congratulated him on his victory and told him to finish her off. Too bad he didn't cause he collapsed and his body just shut down. RIP! Saber though recovers because of the shadow's regeneration/healing ability even though being badly injured and beaten.

the rest of your post is just basic information which i already know.

Last edited by X_Danny_X; 2007-05-29 at 18:09.
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 21:28   Link #249
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

I only the good/true ending routes of the game. The dead ends were all untranslated in the Chinese version of the script. But thanks for letting me know.
Old 2007-06-01, 13:16   Link #250
ClOvErLeSs
EsPaDa

Send a message via ICQ to ClOvErLeSs Send a message via MSN to ClOvErLeSs Send a message via Yahoo to ClOvErLeSs
... I don't know, but I like Gligamesh most...
ClOvErLeSs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 09:16   Link #251
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

I second that.
Old 2007-06-02, 10:14   Link #252
oi_pinoy

Quote:
wtf?? dear lord i thought you would of known which ending i was talking about but i guess not! in the simple ending in the HF he did! He defeated her and destroyed her heart and lungs. There was no Rider present. i wasn't talking about that ending, sweet jesus.
Yes, theres an ending were shirou defeats dark saber without rider. When he unleashes the true power of Kansho and Bakuya.
oi_pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 15:09   Link #253
X_Danny_X

yes that is Archer armed Shirou, there is another ending in the HF, it is a BAD ENDING where he forgets about saving the one individual and kills or defeats everyone and wins the Holy Grail war, he kills Sakura and possibly the others and wins the whole thing. It is one of the bad ends in the game. He decided to fight and win for others and not just one person.

imandragon, when I said Shirou with Archer's arm is the strongest, i meant he is the best fighter against other masters with no servant inteference. Illya has never been in a battle and would get toast, Sakura is nothing without her shadows, and Rin even with Zelrech is still human. she has no freaking chance against him. Archer Armed Shirou is basically a servant and defeated Dark Saber, he went toe to toe with her in strength and even in speed. He even defeated Dark Berserker, killing him with all his 11 lives. Shirou when fighting Dark Beserker went at speeds like Mac 9, freaking servant speed. I believe that is called the Speed of the Gods that he did. He did the Nine Lives on him while Berserker was going at the speed of sound. Only Dark Sakura has a good chance in defeating him with her shadows.

Rin can't fight well enough, she is human and doesnt stand a chance against a servant, the energy beams she sends are as powerful as her maximum potential with the Zelrech jewel, which is enough to take down the shadows thrown at her but it isnt anywhere near enough to beat a Servant. She had a good fight against Caster though, but that was with a sneak attack method.

Shirō with Archer's arm is the one who keeps speeding up until he can actually match Black Saber's speed, but screw that he defeated her in one on one competition with no inteference is amazing, Black Saber is like a walking fortress, with more higher stats than her normal self. Rin even said that with Archer's armed attached to Shirou, she became her servant cause he was basically, well her Archer! Shirou also has Avalon in him which help healing him to some degree

Also, Shirou just started and doesnt have the luxury from coming from a family history of masters/mages such as Rin and Illya herself. If he did, he would of been even better than he is, not saying he would of been a fantastic mage but a better one than he currently is since he just started and didnt know a thing.

Last edited by X_Danny_X; 2007-06-02 at 17:16.
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 17:28   Link #254
mlai

Wow, I wish I could read all these "bad endings." Apparently they're all short stories in their own right and not just paragraphs where YOU DIE THE END.
Old 2007-06-02, 22:42   Link #255
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Wow, I wish I could read all these "bad endings." Apparently they're all short stories in their own right and not just paragraphs where YOU DIE THE END.
there are like 40 of them i have been told, good luck getting them all.
Old 2007-06-02, 23:46   Link #256
mlai

Considering I can't read Jpnese, I'll never get them all.

(Unless Realta Nua is ported to USA, lol when pigs fly.)
Old 2007-06-03, 14:22   Link #257
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Considering I can't read Jpnese, I'll never get them all.

(Unless Realta Nua is ported to USA, lol when pigs fly.)
there is the english patch that is being work on.
Old 2007-06-03, 19:29   Link #258
X_Danny_X

for Realta Nua? i never heard of this, where did you hear this? i know there is a patch already in progress for the PC game Fate Stay Night.
Old 2007-06-03, 19:53   Link #259
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
for Realta Nua? i never heard of this, where did you hear this? i know there is a patch already in progress for the PC game Fate Stay Night.
i meant the pc game

mlai can get all the bad ends that way.

there is also some cg that won't be unlock unless ALL the endings have been unlock.
Old 2007-07-07, 04:37   Link #260
2Fang
The Korean Hybrid

Archer hands down.
He has one of the best personalities IMO.
2Fang is offline   Reply With Quote