AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-11, 01:04   Link #21
Frontier

Possibly the loss of her father? Her scenes with him are the only time, as a child at least, that she seems genuinely happy.

Inumuta framing his father to stop the police from investigating REVOCS, and creating a system so he doesn't have to deal with his mothers messages, is pretty darn cold .

Nonon's dad works for REVOCS? I guess that adds some new context to Ragyo's words to her, and some fire to the idea of her betraying Satsuki.

Sanageyama seems to have the most "normal" family life, and it's nice to hear that he still gives money to his old gang .

Poor Gamgori. And poor Gamagoi's mom .
Old 2014-02-11, 01:12   Link #22
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Some interesting info on the families and early years of the Elite Four which I believe is straight from Trigger themselves, only translated and compiled into this picture by a fan:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That's some pretty nice background to see. Though I can't believe Inumata framed his dad... I wonder if that was out of love so that he wouldn't get in trouble if he kept on pursuing them or if he was just betraying him... I don't think he's bad, but I can't really tell.

And what a boss, hacking his identity in the city records.
Old 2014-02-11, 21:23   Link #23
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Though I can't believe Inumata framed his dad...
The only thing surprising about it to me was that his dad would be in a position where the younger Inumuta had a reason to frame him. Of all the Honnouji council members, Satsuki included, he's always struck me as the most overtly "evil". This kind of thing seems right up his alley.
Old 2014-02-12, 10:45   Link #24
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Gamagoori is a big and tough Teddy Bear xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2014-02-27, 14:29   Link #25
Death Usagi
Banned

Spoiler for Nonon:
Old 2014-02-27, 21:14   Link #26
Seitsuki
Onee!

Nonon has always been the most popular character! No one can resist smug nanisore!
Old 2014-02-27, 21:48   Link #27
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Nonon has always been the most popular character! No one can resist smug nanisore!
But it seems it increased more than that!
Old 2014-02-28, 09:43   Link #28
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Nonon's voice actress, Shintani Mayumi, has a rather short list of appearances, most of them dating back to the time when she voiced Haruka in FLCL. It looks like Trigger made another brilliant casting decision by pulling her out of retirement. I love her snarky voice.
Old 2014-02-28, 11:01   Link #29
Death Usagi
Banned

Hope this pushes her for more roles in other anime series ^^;
Old 2014-02-28, 12:24   Link #30
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I hope Yuzuki Ryoka gets more work after voicing Satsuki, too. Much as I like Koshimizu's performance, I think Yuzuki has stolen the show. She has some live-action "credits" on her resume that I suspect she'd prefer to see disappear now that she's forty. Of course, everything follows you through life in the Internet age.
Old 2014-02-28, 12:48   Link #31
AntonKutovoi

Among female members of the cast, the one, who steals all perfomance, IMO, is Romi Park (Ragyou). But Shintani and Yuzuki comes closely after. Among males, for me, the best voice actor is Tetsu Inada (Gamagori)
Old 2014-03-02, 23:35   Link #32
angrylolita
Asuka is my queen ♥

After reading through this thread and seeing more on the E4'S backgrounds, I love Gamagoori even more because he really is a big cute teddy bear. But have to agree with the Nonon love too, she's definitely my favorite and very attractive <3 Her voice actress is also very remarkable and it makes her character all the more appealing.

Also, I have a crush on Sanageyama. He's just a loyal cutie with an attractive voice that makes me melt.
Closed Thread