AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-18, 04:06   Link #1421
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

There might be a chance that Sawa slightly reciprocates Taichi's attraction. Sawa heard the noise when Taichi fell over after seeing the pantyshot, but there was no negative reaction on her part regarding the fact that he was secretly watching her. She also seemed a little too willing to pose for the camera when requested, going so far as to make sure that he captured her "good side", possibly because she thought, ex ante, that he wanted a picture of her for himself.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 10:44   Link #1422
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-29 at 12:56.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 11:22   Link #1423
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

who has a high resolution of Sawa when taken by the camera phone?
Old 2012-09-18, 11:40   Link #1424
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
who has a high resolution of Sawa when taken by the camera phone?

Since 720p was the max video res.
Old 2012-09-18, 12:30   Link #1425
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Since 720p was the max video res.
She's so cute in that shot. It'd make a wonderful wallpaper for the phone. haha.

Man, its sad to see this series go. I thought for sure it'd be as long as Hanasaku Iroha. The scene at the grave was touching. Wakana changed a lot since the first episode. Atsuhiro's attempt to break the tension after recovering the props, and saying he'll just start over are both praiseworthy. He's such a nice guy.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 13:37   Link #1426
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
There might be a chance that Sawa slightly reciprocates Taichi's attraction. Sawa heard the noise when Taichi fell over after seeing the pantyshot, but there was no negative reaction on her part regarding the fact that he was secretly watching her. She also seemed a little too willing to pose for the camera when requested, going so far as to make sure that he captured her "good side", possibly because she thought, ex ante, that he wanted a picture of her for himself.
And don't forget Sawa going to talk with Taichi after his loss at the Badminton tournament. I remember thinking back then that there was a glimpse of interest on her part. It was subtle but that's something this show has proven being able to do.
Old 2012-09-18, 18:18   Link #1427
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I've stumbled across an excellent fanart that mimicks Sawa's pose in the picture that Tanaka took, although the image itself is only 560×800 and not anywhere near the 1080p requested (unless I am misreading something and the posts above are referring to screenshots).

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It seems to be a very faithful replication on the scene shown in the anime.
Old 2012-09-18, 18:48   Link #1428
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

it's a shame that the school must close and then I can not wait to hear the song
Old 2012-09-19, 07:32   Link #1429
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 11 today.

Konatsu sure have a lot of courage, speaking at the meeting like that. Unfortunately, she's still pumped with energy on seeing the ruined props - conlict between Tanaka and Konatsu averted because of Wien's singing.

Tanaka suprisingly gave a lot of help on things, to be exact he got some people to help - the drawing guy and the girls at the sewing club. Too bad, anime is ending and won't have much time for relationship development with Sawa.

Wakana, she's changed so much from episode 1. She's really cheerful and determined this time. I wonder what those veteran band members who are friends with her mom would say, if they see her now?

That businessman / politician guy is still acting like a ****.
I hope they can have a succesful Shirosai on the final episode.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-09-19 at 08:19.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:08   Link #1430
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Watched episode 11 today.

Konatsu sure have a lot of courage, speaking at the meeting like that. Unfortunately, she's still pumped with energy on seeing the ruined props - conlict between Tanaka and Konatsu averted because of Wien's singing.

Tanaka suprisingly gave a lot of help on things, to be exact he got some people to help - the drawing guy and the girls at the sewing club. Too bad, anime is ending and won't have much time for relationship development with Sawa.

Wakana, she's changed so much from episode 1. She's really cheerful and determined this time. I wonder what those veteran band members who are friends with her mom would say, if they see her now?

That businessman / politician guy is still acting like a ****.
I hope they can have a succesful Shirosai on the final episode.
This is why I like Wakana the best, she changed so much compare to the other characters. She is not going to let some corrupt bastard ruin her school life.

What makes me mad is that the principal is a total wuss and he simply needs to stand up to that bastard. He could had delay the construction if he had the guts to tell him off.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 14:16   Link #1431
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
This is why I like Wakana the best, she changed so much compare to the other characters. She is not going to let some corrupt bastard ruin her school life.

What makes me mad is that the principal is a total wuss and he simply needs to stand up to that bastard. He could had delay the construction if he had the guts to tell him off.
To be fair to the Principal, his personal financial well-being is on the line here. The specifics of that is not clear, but the strong impression I get is that the Principal is slated to receive a nice payoff (maybe a generous retirement package?) if he goes along with the businessman. If he doesn't go along with the businessman, maybe that payoff is null and voided, and it could constitute a lot of money.

I can't fault the Principal for looking out for his basic financial well-being. Cynical or not, ideal or not, this is what adult life sometimes entails - Having to do things you'd rather not do because you have financial/career investment on the line.

Really, the ideal people to challenge the businessmen are the students because they don't have such concerns at play here. I'm actually a bit disappointed that more students didn't side with Konatsu.
Old 2012-09-19, 15:49   Link #1432
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Besides, let's look at it with adult eyes here: it's unfortunate for the kids, but the festival isn't that important. It's just for fun. They're not being kicked out of their school without graduating, forcing them to repeat a year or something like that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:08   Link #1433
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Besides, let's look at it with adult eyes here: it's unfortunate for the kids, but the festival isn't that important. It's just for fun. They're not being kicked out of their school without graduating, forcing them to repeat a year or something like that.
Right.

It's a big deal to some of us because it's a big deal to the main cast, but ultimately it's just a nice, little festival. Going without it is not something intolerably cruel, like having to repeat a year like would be.
Old 2012-09-19, 19:59   Link #1434
Dizzyworld2

And it's the 3rd (and last) year for the main cast. I'm pretty sure that if I was a senior, I would like to do something memorable to look back at once I'm in college/a working adult. Not to mention, the festival maybe the last big thing before the main cast drifts off into their own dreams and interests. (As a result, this is the last thing that they can do to as a club strengthen each others bonds before disbanding)
Dizzyworld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 21:33   Link #1435
Utsuro no Hako

School festivals seem to have the same significance as proms in American high schools. I don't know about the schools you guys went to, but at mine the reaction to canceling the prom would've been ... well, did you see the first arc of Hyouka?
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 21:57   Link #1436
FateAnomaly

Taichi is so sneaky to keep the photo for himself but can't blame him really. I would have done the same.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 00:04   Link #1437
Kazu-kun

I found something interesting here:

Old 2012-09-20, 01:26   Link #1438
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
School festivals seem to have the same significance as proms in American high schools. I don't know about the schools you guys went to, but at mine the reaction to canceling the prom would've been ... well, did you see the first arc of Hyouka?
It's not that important for everyone.

Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 02:14   Link #1439
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Well finally caught up on the show after the disappointing Sawa arc and glad to see Sawa back to normal :3.

Anyhow, I have to admit it, but despite how pedestrian the content can be at times... Tari Tari really is a pleasant and entertaining show to watch. I enjoy it and it somehow makes me smile every episode.

As for the last episode - I just hope they tie everything up nicely because PA works sorely needed a successfully done show for their credibility. Every effort of theirs lately has been a stinker, despite how much I hoped for them to succeed.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 02:47   Link #1440
EroKing

More Sawa fanart

Tags
drama, music, original anime, pa works