Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-03-25, 01:56   Link #29361
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
So I finally broke down and bought a Wing Gundam(TV)... I went with the 2010 MG. Anyone have any major issues with the kit? Anything I should look out for?
Spoiler for Box art:
I found bits of the armor would fall off quite often if you played with it, nothing the super glue trick cant fix and because i dont display the kit without the armor plates i glued them straight on so they will never fall off again, it didn't sacrifice any articulation either... it has alot more play value if you wanted to play with it. Well made MG
Old 2013-03-25, 08:07   Link #29362
Providenceangle

Thanks for the heads up everyone. I appreciate the feedback.

Man... Now I have to turn around and make cool beam effect parts, for my HG double bullet.

I'm gonna have to look into getting a RD Aries as well. Looks pretty awesome.

Last edited by Providenceangle; 2013-03-25 at 09:51.
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 14:50   Link #29363
Appel

Crossbone X2 is gonna be online exclusive?
Well, there goes my excitment about this kit! :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 21:28   Link #29364
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
Crossbone X2 is gonna be online exclusive?
Well, there goes my excitement about this kit! :P
I’m still excited that this kit got made at all. MG X-2 has been in my wishlist for a long time now before I wish for a Justice and Trio Druggists Gundam MGs (even predates nike/suiton's list ). Unlike Tallgeese II (which should’ve been a regular release due to its popularity), this X-2 is really not that popular. So, I can understand why Bandai won’t make it a regular release. But it doesn't mean I’m not pissed off by this “online exclusive trends” lately. I think it’s started from MG Banshee Ka Final Battle (followed by MG Tallgeese II, Double Funnel set for Nu, and now this X-2) that kits with new additional molds are becoming exclusives. IIRC in the past, exclusive MGs are reserved for the ones with different color scheme, clear parts, or some special finish.
Old 2013-03-27, 10:20   Link #29365
suiton629
Master Grade Master

http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2013/...lusive-mg.html

Damn it. I knew it..LOL
Old 2013-03-27, 21:48   Link #29366
Samhiuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Sincerely, can you stop putting your freaking blog links here? No one wants to see your freaking blog, we can read from Gundamguy for god's sake ourselves. I can't believe there is someone who is so desperate for attention. You have to know when to stop.

On topic, I really want to see the DB's finished effect parts. Seriously haven't gotten a kit for a long time, I don't have spare time to build any after all, but this MG DB really piques my interest. I really want to see the other variants (the PSP game ones) in MG form though. There is not a single chance for them to be made into MG, but I do wonder how would it look like. There is the HG Age-2DC Conversion Kit after all.

I would love to see someone make a conversion kit for Age-1 Warzes, that turtle is real interesting to me.
Samhiuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 08:27   Link #29367
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Finally got back to doing GUNPLA again today after doing so much armor and aircraft kits lately, and that kit is the HGUC Byarlant custom, which I bought today. It's been months(possibly close to a year) since I built another GUNPLA kit and I feel so pumped into doing this kit, all I need now is to order my cans of spray paint.
Old 2013-03-28, 09:03   Link #29368
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Finally got back to doing GUNPLA again today after doing so much armor and aircraft kits lately, and that kit is the HGUC Byarlant custom, which I bought today. It's been months(possibly close to a year) since I built another GUNPLA kit and I feel so pumped into doing this kit, all I need now is to order my cans of spray paint.
Close to a year since you did anything GunPla related? LOL That's crazy...
The most I've gone away is a few months, but I guess that doesn't really count considering I tend to buy more than I build...
Old 2013-03-28, 18:40   Link #29369
Araxiel

Just dropping by with a little more progress on the Vigna Gina.

Ran out of Chrome Silver while painting, so I need to pick more up. At least most of the colours are in place now, so there's an idea of how it'll look, minus the transfers.
I'm seriously considering replacing the wings with something if I can find good donor parts...
Old 2013-03-29, 00:44   Link #29370
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
HG perfect strike

HG m1 astray

Now I'm doing 2nd MG unicorn

duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 00:57   Link #29371
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ I see that the added joints improve the Perfect Strike quite a bit. Good work, but unfortunately I’m not a fan of the kit :P. On the other hand, the Astray looks hella sexy .

As for that Unicorn, is it the regular Ka/OVA version? What did you buy it for?
Old 2013-03-29, 01:23   Link #29372
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
^ I see that the added joints improve the Perfect Strike quite a bit. Good work, but unfortunately I’m not a fan of the kit :P. On the other hand, the Astray looks hella sexy .

As for that Unicorn, is it the regular Ka/OVA version? What did you buy it for?
OVA ver. Have order armed armor de parts for the shield. Still thinking what configuration & might getting a 3rd unicorn

duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 14:47   Link #29373
Appel

Holy shit! It's Robocop Harute!

I've been wanting to get this kit for ages... And I have to say, with some paint aps here and there it really looks cool! It's a pain in the ass to pose though and the trasformed mode is ultra floppy and just looks dorky :P In MS mode it looks like a Gundam with a plane stuck to it's butt and in MA mode it looks like a plane with a gundam stuck to it. I am not a huge fan of that, they really did a good job at making the MA mode look good in the movie! XD
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 15:12   Link #29374
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
Holy shit! It's Robocop Harute!

http://www.abload.de/img/dsc_6171leb8q.jpg

I've been wanting to get this kit for ages... And I have to say, with some paint aps here and there it really looks cool! It's a pain in the ass to pose though and the trasformed mode is ultra floppy and just looks dorky :P In MS mode it looks like a Gundam with a plane stuck to it's butt and in MA mode it looks like a plane with a gundam stuck to it. I am not a huge fan of that, they really did a good job at making the MA mode look good in the movie! XD
It's pretty cool looking. I can't get into it though. I guess it's a little too "busy". lol Kinda cool though, as I ordered the Kyrios and Arios 1/100 ngs last weekend. Should see them Monday(Good Friday being a holiday).
Old 2013-03-29, 15:22   Link #29375
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
It's pretty cool looking. I can't get into it though. I guess it's a little too "busy".
Same here. Beside Qan[T], somehow I can’t get into any of the 00 movie’s Gundams. Their extra large packs and weapons really ruin the aesthetics. It’s too bad really, since the design of their heads and bodies are cool to look at.
Old 2013-03-29, 17:45   Link #29376
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Same here. Beside Qan[T], somehow I can’t get into any of the 00 movie’s Gundams. Their extra large packs and weapons really ruin the aesthetics. It’s too bad really, since the design of their heads and bodies are cool to look at.
Mhmm. Don't get me wrong, besides the base Gundams (Exia etc...), all the suits are pretty over the top... I like the designs though. Pretty much all gundams are cool looking. That being said, suits like EX-S and overly inflated designs, aren't really things I buy gunpla wise.(I've owned a HG EX-S back in 2002... I wonder what happened to my old stuff from when I was a teenager?)
Old 2013-03-29, 20:34   Link #29377
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

I usually don't like large packs. But Harute is my favorite from the movie. (atleast in mobile Armor Mode) Looks good beside Arch Arios.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by MoonLightShadows; 2013-03-29 at 20:49.
MoonLightShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 22:02   Link #29378
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
I usually don't like large packs. But Harute is my favorite from the movie. (atleast in mobile Armor Mode) Looks good beside Arch Arios.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Looks awesome! I think I'm going to try and do a dio for my 00 kits. Sadly I'll be changing the legs of the Arios and Kyrios. They won't transform anymore... Make red,(ruby) blue,(sapphire) green(emerald) scheme. With the Gundam 00 1/100 ng as part of a trio.

Anyone think they will make a RG Impulse?
Old 2013-03-31, 10:12   Link #29379
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I really hope Bandai goes back to releasing more 00 kits soon. I wouldn't mind more online exclusives either if that meant we get more.

At the very least finish up the lead and its variations from the anime, 00V, 00P, and the movie.
Old 2013-03-31, 10:36   Link #29380
maknaedik

Quote:
Looks awesome! I think I'm going to try and do a dio for my 00 kits. Sadly I'll be changing the legs of the Arios and Kyrios. They won't transform anymore... Make red,(ruby) blue,(sapphire) green(emerald) scheme. With the Gundam 00 1/100 ng as part of a trio.

Anyone think they will make a RG Impulse?
RG Impulse O.O The MG itself has problem recreating the core splendor with the right colors, imagine it in RG. How small its parts would be O.O

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy