AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 03 Rating
Perfect 10 14 17.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 19.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 36.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 15.85%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-21, 18:17   Link #501
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
You know I wanna say I can remember all the little things in this episode about forming a division and this lost logia that they seem to be going after now...Heck id even like to remember the training session.

But all I can flipping remember in detail at this moment is fate getting undressing with nanoha sitting on the bed.
More and more recruits
Old 2007-04-21, 18:19   Link #502
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
Spoiler:
Both triangles and circles have been used for summoning (YnS/R1 and that TSAB guy Signum fought when she first appeared in the pre-A's manga), so unless they're retconning the square means something else.
Old 2007-04-21, 18:22   Link #503
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

im looking 4 a strong yuri scene of NxF
Old 2007-04-21, 18:26   Link #504
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Isn't that pretty normal actually for girls minus NxF fantasy?My sister and her buddy do that all the time on sleepover.
You sure that's all they do?

That aside, they are part of an elite military organization so they should have tons of funds lying around yet they spend it on a big room and a big bed....

If they had to share beds due to budget constraints or sleepovers I would understand but this....they'll be staying like this for the whole time right?
Old 2007-04-21, 18:37   Link #505
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

As I've said before... Why at hell are all this conversions only happening at night?!

@Erio & Fuyu no Sora

I SOOOO-freaking- want to say something! But I don't have any REAL ammo to discredit their claims!!

So everything I'm coughing out would be base on Uncertainties ... Wait a minute, just like them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltygearxt View Post
That was probably 10 years or so ago… But 10 years or so ago, that was considered innocence child play

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

That aside, they are part of an elite military organization so they should have tons of funds lying around yet they spend it on a big room and a big bed....

If they had to share beds due to budget constraints or sleepovers I would understand but this....they'll be staying like this for the whole time right?

Ah ha!

But it's only 1 episode! We DON'T know if they'll be doing this the whole time... Hell we don't have proof other than a bunch of crazy yuri-fans denial... And for all we know Fate what just uncomfortable with wearing that jacket(?)

Quote:

But all I can flipping remember in detail at this moment is fate getting undressing with nanoha sitting on the bed.
That is to be taken in a million different ways... I'll go for the last one .
Old 2007-04-21, 18:50   Link #506
Meophist

Quote:
You know I wanna say I can remember all the little things in this episode about forming a division and this lost logia that they seem to be going after now...Heck id even like to remember the training session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltygearxt View Post
Quote:
Just to let you know Chaos2Frozen, I'm blaming this all on you.
Old 2007-04-21, 18:52   Link #507
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
That is to be taken in a million different ways... I'll go for the last one .
I was just rewatching that scene and noticed that the lighting was quite...different. It had that mood if you know what I mean.

Eitherway I'm finding this to be an interesting series to watch. I like that baby dragon; packs so much power.
Old 2007-04-21, 18:52   Link #508
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Just to let you know Chaos2Frozen, I'm blaming this all on you.
Huh? What?!

They were already at it when I woke up!

... Oh wait, you mean what(ever) I've said one episode ago?

EDIT:

Quote:
I was just rewatching that scene and noticed that the lighting was quite...different. It had that mood if you know what I mean.
... Now you're getting desperate as well...
Old 2007-04-21, 18:57   Link #509
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Huh? What?!

EDIT:

All of it, it's all you. You're having an evil influence on everybody else here.
Old 2007-04-21, 19:12   Link #510
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
I want to deny all of the Fate/Nanoha bed-related statements, but after reading everything you guys have said (I'm going to go ahead and blame Chaos2Frozen as well. Why? No reason. I'm going with the flow. XD) and seeing that scene... gah. But I'm still going to go "lalalalala" and say they're just close friends and the department is short on beds.

You know, after Nanoha A's, I didn't really think I would be that surprised if the new generation of mages in StrikerS pulled out something heavy duty and made a big messy explosion. However, Erio's little stunt on the bridge alone made me question that resolution. Same general thing with Kyaro's familiar. "Aww... look at the cute little fireball! It's so tiny and... holy crackers what was that?!" Seeing a sample of what these kids can do kinda makes me question what kind of shiny fireworks you could see if Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate well all out now. Fun thoughts and explosions!

Lastly... Rein is FAR too adorable for her own good. Tiny desk, bedroom in a bag, and munching on food that's the size of her head. It's really hard to believe that she's the reincarnation of the Reinforce that ravaged the city in A's.

...I want one.
Old 2007-04-21, 19:15   Link #511
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Evil influence is good.

Face it you enraged Yuri fans - there is nothing that would suggest that there is actually anything going on between Nanoha and Fate. Up until they actually imply it in a way that doesn't require some serious imagination work, i am going to say "no".

Considering how close those two have been ever since their childhood, i wouldn't throw a tantrum just because they are implied to share a bed for once. Heck, we don't even know whether they did or not with 100% certainty.

What is it with the tendency to throw out a Yuri/Yaoi label each time two people of the same gender are shown to be very close friends ?
Old 2007-04-21, 19:24   Link #512
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
All of it, it's all you. You're having an evil influence on everybody else here.
It's kinda flattering when you put it like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrite View Post
I want to deny all of the Fate/Nanoha bed-related statements, but after reading everything you guys have said (I'm going to go ahead and blame Chaos2Frozen as well. Why? No reason. I'm going with the flow. XD) and seeing that scene... gah. But I'm still going to go "lalalalala" and say they're just close friends and the department is short on beds.
I'm going to ignore that and just take you as an ally...

Quote:
You know, after Nanoha A's, I didn't really think I would be that surprised if the new generation of mages in StrikerS pulled out something heavy duty and made a big messy explosion. However, Erio's little stunt on the bridge alone made me question that resolution. Same general thing with Kyaro's familiar. "Aww... look at the cute little fireball! It's so tiny and... holy crackers what was that?!" Seeing a sample of what these kids can do kinda makes me question what kind of shiny fireworks you could see if Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate well all out now. Fun thoughts and explosions!
Well, Nanoha and Fate and hayate were very special cases... I suppose this is what it's like if you're not gifted

Quote:
Lastly... Rein is FAR too adorable for her own good. Tiny desk, bedroom in a bag, and munching on food that's the size of her head. It's really hard to believe that she's the reincarnation of the Reinforce that ravaged the city in A's.

...I want one.
Reinforce did call her/it a simple version of herself (Don't quote me on this, I'm just basing this on rusty memories...
Old 2007-04-21, 19:25   Link #513
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Huh? What?!

EDIT:

Yes, we were already at it and we'll keep at it

Quote:
Yeah well I like that influence thank you. I'll keep waiting for more influence thank you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrite View Post

...I want one.
Completely agree with you ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Evil influence is good.

Face it you enraged Yuri fans - there is nothing that would suggest that there is actually anything going on between Nanoha and Fate. Up until they actually imply it in a way that doesn't require some serious imagination work, i am going to say "no".

Considering how close those two have been ever since their childhood, i wouldn't throw a tantrum just because they are implied to share a bed for once. Heck, we don't even know whether they did or not with 100% certainty.

What is it with the tendency to throw out a Yuri/Yaoi label each time two people of the same gender are shown to be very close friends ?
I'm not a yuri fan btw. Normally girls aren't. That's why I stated that if even girls approve of NxF relationship, it's kind of a lost cause for the NxY or any other relationship .
Old 2007-04-21, 19:30   Link #514
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
I have two close friends for the past eight years. However, you won't ever see me jump in bed with those two, with us being guys and all.

Neither does my younger sister and her best friend since high school for the past eight years as well. When those two had sleepovers, it was separate sleeping bags, or one on the bed, one in a sleeping bag on the floor. XD

I'm still going with what Kipp said a page ago. <.<

Ok, ok, let's put it this way then:
Nanoha and Fate still are and have been very close friends for ten years... albeit with "benefits."

(And, I'll leave the rest to your imagination, conspiracy theories, epiphanies, and unrevealed story plots and secrets.)
Old 2007-04-21, 19:36   Link #515
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Evil influence is good.
*bowed*

Quote:
Just take it that I've said what you've said with simplier words for your arguement...

But anyway, as for the labels, I've been noticing them (Back when I was slightly younger) when crazy yaoi fans prowl FF.net's shounen animes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post

I'm not a yuri fan btw. Normally girls aren't. That's why I stated that if even girls approve of NxF relationship, it's kind of a lost cause for the NxY or any other relationship .
Ah, it's only a lost cause if absolutely nothing happens in this season... Otherwise I'm fighting tooth and nail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
I have two close friends for the past eight years. However, you won't ever see me jump in bed with those two, with us being guys and all.
Guys don't count, we function differently...

Quote:
Neither does my younger sister and her best friend since high school for the past eight years as well. When those two had sleepovers, it was separate sleeping bags, or one on the bed, one in a sleeping bag on the floor. XD

I'm still going with what Kipp said a page ago. <.<
I would toss out the "we're not sure if they...." argurement, but you're probably expecting that already...

Quote:
Ok, ok, let's put it this way then:
Nanoha and Fate still are and have been very close friends for ten years... albeit with "benefits."

(And, I'll leave the rest to your imagination, conspiracy theories, epiphanies, and unrevealed story plots and secrets.)
Thats the spirit...
Old 2007-04-21, 19:39   Link #516
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
*bowed*

Just take it that I've said what you've said with simplier words for your arguement...

But anyway, as for the labels, I've been noticing them (Back when I was slightly younger) when crazy yaoi fans prowl FF.net's shounen animes...

Ah, it's only a lost cause if absolutely nothing happens in this season... Otherwise I'm fighting tooth and nail...

Guys don't count, we function differently...

I would toss out the "we're not sure if they...." argurement, but you're probably expecting that already...

Thats the spirit...
Fine, fine. But let us NxF fans keep our hopes up, though .
Old 2007-04-21, 19:44   Link #517
Meophist

Alright, can we change the topic now? Let's speculate about the relic or something. What's the relationship between the Gadget Drones and the relics and where does the mystery OP character fit in? Any ideas?
Old 2007-04-21, 19:59   Link #518
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Alright, can we change the topic now? Let's speculate about the relic or something. What's the relationship between the Gadget Drones and the relics and where does the mystery OP character fit in? Any ideas?

With a title like 'relic', I can't help thinking they're going to get religious on us...

...A scenario similar to HALO keeps poping into my mind
Old 2007-04-21, 20:02   Link #519
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Welcome to the club. We thank our new members . See guys, if even girls agree with a Nanoha x Fate, the ones who don't agree don't have a chance
Thanks.

On a unrelated note, towards the end of episode 3:

Hayate: We'll do our best to solve the Relic case, and finish what Carim entrusted us with.

Has it been verified what it is that Carim entrusted them with? Or does she mean the actual Relic case? If so, the church is also their biggest supporter, though we haven't really seen much of anything on them yet.

And no this isn't some great conspiracy theory. I'm just curious.
Old 2007-04-21, 20:04   Link #520
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
Thanks.

On a unrelated note, towards the end of episode 3:

Hayate: We'll do our best to solve the Relic case, and finish what Carim entrusted us with.

Has it been verified what it is that Carim entrusted them with? Or does she mean the actual Relic case? If so, the church is also their biggest supporter, though we haven't really seen much of anything on them yet.

And no this isn't some great conspiracy theory. I'm just curious.

I take it as, "Carim entrusted them to solve the Relic Case", so by resolving the case, they finish what they've been entrusted with, hence the "and" part.

*Shrugged*
Closed Thread