AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-29, 07:20   Link #301
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
2 week hiatus =/
I thought it was a monthly series anyway?
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 07:26   Link #302
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
I thought it was a monthly series anyway?
No. It comes out every Sunday usually.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 18:06   Link #303
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

New chapter is out. It looks like the two week break hasn't helped SIU's wrist much and he'll have to get surgery Hopefully he can make a full recovery; I would cry if it went on indefinite hiatus.
Old 2013-06-09, 18:25   Link #304
blackwhite67
Banned

Well, would you look at that. Androssi managed to board after all.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:51   Link #305
Xion Valkyrie

Rak is bak!
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 02:25   Link #306
tsunade666

Koon is being scary again. Man I want to see the old 3 friends back together. rak, koon and baam. Those 3 are originally a party.
Old 2013-06-17, 03:02   Link #307
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Koon is being scary again. Man I want to see the old 3 friends back together. rak, koon and baam. Those 3 are originally a party.
Yeah that would definitely be nice. Koon is at his best when he's scary! Can't wait to see what kind of plan he devises to fool both FUG and Zahard. Either way, I anticipate Baam "dying" during the workshop battle.
Old 2013-06-17, 15:36   Link #308
Key Board
Carbon

cool, I missed that gator

although, this raises a question..

how is it that someone like him managed to figure everything out, while other connected people with more resources like the princess could not?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 21:58   Link #309
RobotCat
In a Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

how is it that someone like him managed to figure everything out, while other connected people with more resources like the princess could not?
Because everyone except him are turtles
RobotCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 02:30   Link #310
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

Because only rak knows whats hiding under those turtle shells.
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 03:14   Link #311
Valky
Radioactive

Chapter 155 already out.

It's getting more interesting. I wonder when are we going to see Yuri again.

Spoiler for 155:
Old 2013-09-15, 13:44   Link #312
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

There was a few death flags raised in the latest chapter. I don't really care about the glasses girl so if she is a victim, it wouldn't bother me. Hopefully Androssi will be okay.
Old 2013-09-15, 14:11   Link #313
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
There was a few death flags raised in the latest chapter. I don't really care about the glasses girl so if she is a victim, it wouldn't bother me. Hopefully Androssi will be okay.
androssi should be fine , i'm more worried the rest of the group and especially to for the lizard girl who should still be unable to fight in full potential
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 14:46   Link #314
Awrya
U mad?

That scene with Reflejo, how many gamblers are with FUG? Are all gamblers who did well in Ch.73, except Koon and Leesoo, potentially FUG members? Those twins fighting against Wangnan should belong to FUG at least.

Also the Reflejo's shadow looks the same as the one shown with Karaka in Ch.35 called Poken, so is Reflejo also Poken or are they two different entities, who both follow Karaka?
Old 2013-09-15, 18:28   Link #315
blackwhite67
Banned

Wow. I thought she was joking about the date last season.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 21:42   Link #316
tsunade666

Androssi is cute when she's blushing running away.
Old 2013-09-20, 18:57   Link #317
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Beta seems like an interesting character, Which organization does he represent? Anyway wheels have come off and things will be getting deathly serious from next chapter.
Old 2013-09-21, 00:51   Link #318
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 80

Alright, shit just got real. I'm suspecting that at least one of Baam's old friends will get killed since none of them are aware that FUG found about the meeting. Probably Androssi for that "extra kick" during the depression.

That said this pretty stupid condition on FUGs part which could have easily been broken. They need Baam way then he needs them so in long term the organization will get short of stick. Kill off his friends? Well now, not only do lose your champion, but have made him one your enemies as well.

Great Job!
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 03:04   Link #319
Pacify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post

That said this pretty stupid condition on FUGs part which could have easily been broken. They need Baam way then he needs them so in long term the organization will get short of stick. Kill off his friends? Well now, not only do lose your champion, but have made him one your enemies as well.

Long term, this was always a massive problem for fug. If they expect Baam to really be able to kill Zahad, there is nothing stopping him simply turning on them first, since he will be so damn strong they cant stop him. There's no way in hell that Baam will forget that FUG has been blackmailing him into submission for so long lol. So i think the purpose of this arc was Fug to acquire this thing that was developed by the researchers, in order to have a way of controlling Baam.
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 03:06   Link #320
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacify View Post
Long term, this was always a massive problem for fug. If they expect Baam to really be able to kill Zahad, there is nothing stopping him simply turning on them first, since he will be so damn strong they cant stop him. There's no way in hell that Baam will forget that FUG has been blackmailing him into submission for so long lol. So i think the purpose of this arc was Fug to acquire this thing that was developed by the researchers, in order to have a way of controlling Baam.
I agree on this. The "weapon" might be the key to killing Zahard and controlling Baam and also it looks like FUG only agrees for the gambler to give a go to killing them. Its not like they are directly killing them. As long as the members of Viole's group doesn't directly kill them. He probably won't knew. Unless he knew all the members of FUG which is probably impossible. He probably knew few of them so the others can work in the shadow without him knowing.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge