Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
But we all know there is no way that shinji's going to defeat Aizen
He might actually hurt him though.
Old 2009-07-14, 18:42   Link #63
papidoom

im hoping Gin intercepts shinji's charge at aizen. its time for the right hand man to do something.

hes been under one of if not the strongest guy's command ever since he was a child , hes had to have been trained and must be very highly capable of Housing anyone that interferes. of course i hope this is the case...

ive waited too long , dont disappoint me Gin... dont.

Old 2009-07-14, 19:31   Link #64
sayde

If Aizen decides to fight, Shinji might be starting out with one major advantage -- one that can't be so easily compensated for through increased strength alone. Even though it's been a century, the effects of Complete Hypnosis should still not have worn off. So I wonder if Shinji's used the time he's had to come up with a countermeasure. Because it'd be pretty embarrassing for the Vizards if they end up defeated by a known & dangerous technique they've had a hundred years to prepare for in advance.

In fact, it'd make a lot of sense for KT to use this as an opportunity to exploit a few of Aizen's potential weaknesses. Because this is the first time Aizen is getting challenged by opponents who've known for decades who he really is and what some of his tricks are. If there's anyone who's had time to prepare a few well planned anti-Aizen strategies and tactics, it would be the Vizards.

Last edited by sayde; 2009-07-14 at 19:56.
Old 2009-07-14, 21:16   Link #65
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

erm singing to kill the enemies? This reminds of the later macross series (macross zero?) where they atked with music.....
Old 2009-07-14, 22:05   Link #66
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I'm still saying that Aizen has them where he wants them! He has no known weaknessess as far as i know. The Vizards are just drunk on themselves, and seem to have forgotten who they are dealing with. Such arrogance is never a good thing in would be protagonist.
Old 2009-07-14, 22:18   Link #67
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I'm still saying that Aizen has them where he wants them! He has no known weaknessess as far as i know. The Vizards are just drunk on themselves, and seem to have forgotten who they are dealing with. Such arrogance is never a good thing in would be protagonist.
Nah, I think they know what they're doing =)
Aizen got the upperhand before because he simply backstabbed and lied to everyone...now that everyone knows about him...they're just as prepared as he is...
________
Adult tube

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:50.
Old 2009-07-14, 22:29   Link #68
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Aizen got the upperhand before because he simply backstabbed and lied to everyone...now that everyone knows about him...they're just as prepared as he is...
Only Batman is as prepared as Azein is.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-07-14, 22:47   Link #69
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Seriously doubt that. While they are talking and being Super, he may have already thought out something to remove them or he already knows how to stop them, after all he is a major factor in their power after his Sinister experiment.
Old 2009-07-14, 22:57   Link #70
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Seriously doubt that. While they are talking and being Super, he may have already thought out something to remove them or he already knows how to stop them, after all he is a major factor in their power after his Sinister experiment.
Sorry, but it's probably only been like 5min since they've been there xD
Aizen's plans are normally long and elaborate, which takes decades of preparing xD
________
Marlin

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:51.
Old 2009-07-14, 23:44   Link #71
sayde

Aizens plans have a history of not playing out exactly as expected. The thing is, despite this, his plans are usually so well thought out that any unexpected variables that might present themselves prove insignificant on affecting the end outcome. So we'll see if the Vizards can for once prove to be a legitimate threat to his well thought out plans, or just another insignificant variable. Either way, I think it's a bit too early to tell. While I doubt Aizen will lose, I could see him having a relatively hard time for once.
Old 2009-07-15, 00:15   Link #72
Kitsueki
会津

The time draws near, we will soon get our answers (I hope)
Old 2009-07-15, 03:21   Link #73
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Only Batman is as prepared as Azein is.
That's because Batman wants you to think that
Old 2009-07-15, 04:15   Link #74
Raghar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
In fact, it'd make a lot of sense for KT to use this as an opportunity to exploit a few of Aizen's potential weaknesses. Because this is the first time Aizen is getting challenged by opponents who've known for decades who he really is and what some of his tricks are. If there's anyone who's had time to prepare a few well planned anti-Aizen strategies and tactics, it would be the Vizards.
From who would he learn about Aizen's shikai? There is still a chance they would be backstabbed by captains from soul society.
Old 2009-07-15, 04:26   Link #75
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghar View Post
From who would he learn about Aizen's shikai? There is still a chance they would be backstabbed by captains from soul society.
Shinji was Aizen's captain, he knows about Aizen's shikai, and maybe even bankai.
If SS tried to fight the vizards right now, they would lose, almost all SS members present in Fake Karakura Town are injured or have been fighting for a while.
Old 2009-07-15, 05:49   Link #76
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

If anyone is able to cause Aizen to sweat, its shinji. I doubt he'll win, but i think he'll be able to force Aizen to show his bankai or a possible weak point.

Good to see the gillian fight wont last forever like some of the other FK fights. I seriously hope the superchunky can do more than pump out canon fodder, though.
Old 2009-07-15, 08:33   Link #77
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

well what if those three are Vizards as well?

Old 2009-07-15, 08:37   Link #78
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I assume by 'those three' you mean Aizen, Gin-sama, and tousen? If so, it would be a very expected twist that everyone has seen coming for months (except tousen because he's blind )
Old 2009-07-15, 08:38   Link #79
Kitsueki
会津

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
Then things will get even more interesting
Old 2009-07-15, 08:40   Link #80
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

well you know, Aizen did experiment on those guys
means they were just tests for imprvement

if Aizen does know it all, he can perfect the hollow transformation
+ he has the hougyoku, if it can place shinigami powers to hollows... the other way around is kinda possible so there :P

Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion