Old 2007-04-20, 15:57   Link #581
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Jinki Extend is pretty damn bad.
Old 2007-04-24, 02:00   Link #582
A_AQUARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
yeah comic party is awful... i somehow found a good review for this show about how the characters are so great and something about the plot being interesting with anime nerds and it turns out the characters are flatter than paper and the comedy was so lame. The colors were bright as hell not to mention the characters were so ugly and just as annoying. well that's what I got from the first episode and it just reminded me of love hina so definitely not watching anymore... It was like love hina but it aggravated me a lot less with its pointless characters and lame comedy.
well thanks, and all u said was true .. now try diversa misaki instead, i guess im the only one who actually buys anime from stores, diversa misaki is so bad i guess no where else has it so only i wil know the pain of watchin it
Old 2007-04-24, 20:22   Link #583
ibreatheanime

Quote:
Originally Posted by furuno View Post
Naruto...

I think it'd very good as frisbee since there's also hell lotsa disc of it
Naruto can drive me crazy sometimes, and annoy me. I either love it or hate it...and it changes daily.
Old 2007-04-26, 01:47   Link #584
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
I've also heard that Gun-Dou Musashi is very bad. I haven't quite felt brave enough to try that one.
Gundou Musashi is quite possibly the worse anime ever made. Though the best part is that its horridness seems to be quite intentional on the producer's part. It's got a huge cult following as a result. Chalk it into the "so bad its good" category.

You can check out episode snippets of it on Youtube if you don't feel like torturing yourself with full episode downloads.
Old 2007-04-26, 20:02   Link #585
4Tran

Alright. I've done my duty and watched all of the Cosprayers trilogy. They are most certainly bad shows: Cosprayers being easily the worst, followed by Love Love, and finally Smash Hit. Smash Hit had a surprising amount of potential. If a little more work was put into it, it could easily rival such shows as REC, Maico 2010 and the Animation Runner shows. But no, it was a m.o.e. show, so we had to settle for inane fanservice and weak comedy. Love Love deserves special comment for how much nudity it had: the only show that even close in the last few years would be Inukami. Then again, I was watching the DVD version, so that may have made a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy
I've also heard that Gun-Dou Musashi is very bad. I haven't quite felt brave enough to try that one.
I'd give it a shot, but it's in a genre that I've got absolutely no interest in, so I'll pass on it. It's too bad, since this is one show that may possibly give Lime-iro Ryuukitan a run for its money.
Old 2007-05-25, 13:29   Link #586
bruno321
Whirling Knife

Send a message via MSN to bruno321
Onegai Teacher. Worthless, really, and what annoys me the most is that a lot of people love it and find it interesting/amusing/actually-good. I cannot understand it :P
Old 2007-05-25, 13:31   Link #587
Metropolisforever

Nothing can compare to the mind-bogglingly awful puke that goes by the name of Love Hina. *shudder*
Old 2007-05-25, 13:39   Link #588
mdauben

Although I won't bother to post rebuttals, I do find it amusing that some of my favorite series have been named here as worthy of "frisbeedom" by others.

My own personal choice for waste of time is Burst Angel. What made it even worse was that it had a lot of potnetial and could have been a great series, if they hadn't totally screwed the pooch on the plot (or lack thereof).
Old 2007-05-25, 13:44   Link #589
bruno321
Whirling Knife

Quote:
Although I won't bother to post rebuttals,
I don't think it is the point of the thread, anyway. For example, I find it hard to believe that someone just used "mind-bogglingly awful puke" to talk about Love Hina, but hey.
Old 2007-05-25, 13:47   Link #590
Metropolisforever

Naruto sucks ass, but it's not the worst ever.
Old 2007-05-25, 13:53   Link #591
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno321 View Post
For example, I find it hard to believe that someone just used "mind-bogglingly awful puke" to talk about Love Hina, but hey.
I'm sure a lot of these differences of oppinion have to do with simple different tastes, but I wonder how much of it is also related to just how much anime some people have seen?

Using Love Hina as an example, it was one of the first anime series I ever watched, and at that time I really liked it. Later on, as my viewing experience increased, I came to realize that while it might not be "mind-bogglingly awful puke" it really wasn't one of the best anime I have seen, or even the one of the best examples of the harem genre.
Old 2007-05-25, 14:48   Link #592
Metropolisforever

Wink

I have hated it, ever since I first saw it.

It is hands-down THE worst anime to ever be vomited on film.

Period.

Although... that's just my opinion.
Old 2007-05-25, 14:58   Link #593
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno321 View Post
Onegai Teacher. Worthless, really, and what annoys me the most is that a lot of people love it and find it interesting/amusing/actually-good. I cannot understand it :P
Why would it annoy you that people might like a show that you dislike? I can see being annoyed if the inverse were true, but this just seems like an odd reaction.
Old 2007-05-25, 17:59   Link #594
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo
ShounenOnmyouji22

The Twelve Kingdoms sucks because the main character (whats her name) is a wuss who can't do anything
oh and here is another sucky anime Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is dumber than anything you can think of

Last edited by ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo; 2007-06-29 at 22:52. Reason: another sucky anime
Old 2007-05-25, 18:52   Link #595
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo View Post
The Twelve Kingdoms sucks because the main character (whats her name) is a wuss who can't do anything
Have you even seen the series past the first frew episodes?
"wuss" is the farthest word to describe Yoko.
She's the most "manly" female protagonist in anime.
Old 2007-05-25, 19:28   Link #596
bruno321
Whirling Knife

Quote:
Why would it annoy you that people might like a show that you dislike?
It's not just that I dislike it, but that I found it to be really bad, which is not quite the same. So yes, it kind of annoys me to see people praising and loving something that I found so mediocre, since I cannot really see the reason. If I could, then it wouldn't annoy me
Old 2007-05-25, 19:37   Link #597
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Duel Masters. Thats all I have to say.
Old 2007-05-25, 21:47   Link #598
-Breakthrough-

Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~ wasn't that good to me.
Old 2007-05-25, 22:06   Link #599
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo
That's a rather fair assessment of Nakajima Yoko for the first few episodes. In fact, she says the exact same thing about herself. However, as aohige points out, her character is very different later on. I wouldn't say that she's "manly" since I don't think that strength has anything to do with gender, but I would say that she's one of the strongest characters in anime. The first few episodes of Twelve Kingdoms are there mostly for exposition, so it's just about impossible to judge the rest of the show by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno321
It's not just that I dislike it, but that I found it to be really bad, which is not quite the same. So yes, it kind of annoys me to see people praising and loving something that I found so mediocre, since I cannot really see the reason. If I could, then it wouldn't annoy me
That's still sort of strange since it sounds like you'd be annoyed by anyone liking something just because you don't understand the reason for it. Aren't you taking things way too personally?

Mini-rant: If you think that a show is "very bad", then you're best off not describing it as "mediocre". You're looking for words like "awful" or "atrocious" or, my personal favorite, "abysmal".
Old 2007-05-25, 23:11   Link #600
Asai
Nya? ^_^
*Fansubber

I think Star Ocean EX is the worst anime I've ever seen. I watch pretty much every genre, and am very forgiving of many issues (I have a collection over a thousand retail DVDs several Tb of fansubs to back that up) but it was just... bad. It had no redeeming qualities at all. It makes me sad to even think about it.
Closed Thread