AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-16, 04:25   Link #5641
Triok123

^Alma is alive...this is the plot of this volumen, or are saying that she died during this volumen???
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-16, 11:49   Link #5642
Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
^Alma is alive...this is the plot of this volumen, or are saying that she died during this volumen???
Uhm no, Alma's real identity still remained unknown for now, all we know so far that she subordinates the Kilzrake and holds some grudges against the queen and Lisha for some reason. Lisha's sister was informed died in the revolution against the Old Empire (which I don't really remember her being officially dead or not)
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-16, 13:17   Link #5643
LeftSeven
2D artist

it's cliche case, no dead body = still alive.
or this just another fugil's scheme revived lisha's sister to fulfill his rebellion fetish, Aggaaiinn.
Old 2018-09-17, 03:38   Link #5644
Mirable
ミラベル

Good new and Bad new.

Spoiler for Good new:

Spoiler for Bad new:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 03:50   Link #5645
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Good new and Bad new.

Spoiler for Good new:
good good, who need lisha anyway
Quote:
Spoiler for Bad new:
wait Ithough only lux's bahamut did ssomething during coup d'eta...was orbourus also present then???
Old 2018-09-17, 04:00   Link #5646
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
good good, who need lisha anyway

wait Ithough only lux's bahamut did ssomething during coup d'eta...was orbourus also present then???
nope, the true "Blach Hero" was Fugil, after the fight he use Oroboros to change people memories(including Lux's) into Lux was the Black Hero
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 04:21   Link #5647
Triok123

^so the one who nerfed 2000 d rider was fugil all along?...damnit...
Old 2018-09-17, 05:12   Link #5648
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Good new and Bad new.

Spoiler for Good new:
This is a good news for me. Lisha is my favorite character though i don't ship her with Lux.
Quote:
so i think OTP ending is impossible at this point.
what is mean?@Mirable

Last edited by Roxanne; 2018-09-17 at 15:03.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 05:44   Link #5649
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Spoiler for Good new:
Works for me. Yoruka gets to win too then.

But all you guys railing on Lisha...........you realize that this solidifies Lisha’s place as the main girl right? This is clearly done so she’d be the final, dramatic love revelation in the series. Whether or not this is an OTP ending, Lisha is a shoo-in. (and she has been for a long time)

Before all that even, it would..........make little sense for the author to cut only Lisha out of the harem after introducing her as first and main girl. Even without that, there’s no reason to cut Lisha out of the running at all.
Old 2018-09-17, 05:52   Link #5650
RDNexus

Shippings...why the heck do they exist...?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 06:48   Link #5651
Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Works for me. Yoruka gets to win too then.

But all you guys railing on Lisha...........you realize that this solidifies Lisha’s place as the main girl right? This is clearly done so she’d be the final, dramatic love revelation in the series. Whether or not this is an OTP ending, Lisha is a shoo-in. (and she has been for a long time)

Before all that even, it would..........make little sense for the author to cut only Lisha out of the harem after introducing her as first and main girl. Even without that, there’s no reason to cut Lisha out of the running at all.
Yep, that's the thing right there. If the author treats her equally as the other girls then there's no reason to leave her out during the "I know I love you" arc like this. So either he has another idea about her like making her the final girl for him or the final girl in the harem OR leaves her out completely. Doubt the final scenario cause this girl literally the beginning of the love, there's no way the author leaves her out. All I can hope for now is Lux can still appreciate the love of all the other girls and accept the harem after Lisha though
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 06:59   Link #5652
Chingaruna517

So...the lost sistsr's eyes on the Bkack Hero is Fugil?! Dang! What does that supposed to mean?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 07:12   Link #5653
Triok123

^no sister sandwitch..
Old 2018-09-17, 07:32   Link #5654
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Shippings...why the heck do they exist...?
Humans crave despair and self destruction.

Also we get bored easily.
Old 2018-09-17, 08:08   Link #5655
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Humans crave despair and self destruction.

Also we get bored easily.
Oh man, that was pure gold
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 09:33   Link #5656
LeftSeven
2D artist

author has another plan for lisha,
not surprise if lisha ambushes everyone then win lux's bowl..kukuku

tsk, so lisha's sister idolized fugil, i hope lux win her over before she die meaningless like listelka did before.
Old 2018-09-17, 12:38   Link #5657
Angie Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
nope, the true "Blach Hero" was Fugil, after the fight he use Oroboros to change people memories(including Lux's) into Lux was the Black Hero
Didn't Lux was the one who fights the 2k Drag-Rides while Fugil secure the inner castle and rescue Airi that has been kept as hostage by Emperor?

The day of the Revolution, five years ago──
The last decisive battle that happened in the Arcadia Empire’s imperial capital.
Lux who defeated a great number of Drag-Knights and finally rushed into the castle was confronting his father, the Emperor, in front of the throne.
First, Lux felt an intense out of place feeling seeing the beginning of the memory.
If he remembered correctly, when Lux headed to the throne room, the Emperor should already be dead, sinking into the sea of blood along with his close associates and imperial guards.
There, Fugil sneered at Lux who had wounds all over his body, and rebuked him that he was the weakest.
But, here in this memory, the Emperor, his close associates, and the imperial guard were all unharmed.
Even though they were giving off intense animosity, both sides had no visible wounds on them.
(Am I seeing a dream? Because I wished that reality would be like this, I’m wishing to redo it once more?)
Lux smiled bitterly at himself, thinking that it was really not manly even if he said so himself.
Beside such thought, the scene in front of him was progressing on its own accord.
「You fool. Do you think that your revolution will come true? I will praise you for growing skilled as a Drag-Knight, but you erred in how to use it. To bare your fangs against my empire like this.」
「……Please surrender Chichi-uefather. And then, please receive the judgment from Count Atismata and the people. I will accompany you as your son.」
Lux responded to the Emperor’s scornful gaze with an aloof serious face.

Last edited by Angie Shields; 2018-09-17 at 12:58.
Angie Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 13:55   Link #5658
Chingaruna517

^Well, whilst this revalation was indeed true you still need to remember that Fugilwasn't exactky "helping" Lux to fulfill the coup. In fact, he appeared to finish the job last by eventually bertraying the emperor at the end. Not to mention that Fugil also turned on Lux by using the Ouroboros thing to manipulate memories here...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 17:27   Link #5659
cyberdemon

It would be a real mind screw if lux was the one to kill the emperor which is why fugil switched memories
Old 2018-09-18, 02:15   Link #5660
LeftSeven
2D artist

sorry, this series is dark enough already, no need to add more edginess, lux need some happiness though, rather than being a psychopath

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere