AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-06, 02:42   Link #161
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
lol To be fair the Magistrate has been hiding her identity from him so he's kind of been left in the dark concerning what her true purpose is for why they are there.
Yes, but he still hasn't figured out who she is, even though everyone keeps calling her the Magistrate (before she corrects them), the way she talks and carries herself is not exactly convincing, and really, why would a servant receive all that attention from bad guys/etc. I think Mugai just went "Wait, you haven't realized you were traveling with the Magistrate all along? okay then..."
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-06, 13:11   Link #162
Miraluka
Banned

Moar KA:
Spoiler for space:

Cards:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-08-06 at 13:24.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-06, 19:36   Link #163
bastek66

There is more these idolmaster-like cards
Spoiler for pics:
Old 2013-08-06, 21:53   Link #164
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Jinbei really knows how to take a beating just cant get enough of him being punch and kick in the face
Old 2013-08-07, 08:22   Link #165
Tenzen12

That is realy weird fetish you got there
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 10:08   Link #166
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

can't they just call her hime or something?

mushibugyo doesn't sound too feminine lol.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 00:17   Link #167
dark998

So apparently I overlooked this due the Shingeki craze and was missing out a quite enjoyable series with one of the best and most likable main heroines in a while: Kuroageha. I ship Jinbei and her so hard so the author better not pull some grim twist like her dying.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 00:40   Link #168
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

KuroAgeha is definitely one of the better Heroines in recent times.
Old 2013-08-12, 15:09   Link #169
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Great how Jinbei got Yukimura riled up. So the insect-men's real form is more human like. Nice that Jinbei used his father's hints to turn the tide.
Old 2013-08-12, 15:39   Link #170
kuromitsu

Jinbei finally reached Yukimura, but he's still not pissed enough, though it was nice to hear him drop the keigo. I hope the gang defeats the insect ninja fast so they can meet again. (By the way I always love it when bosses make their underlings fight while they sit back and grab some popcorn. xD) I also hope Mugai will have a shot at Yukimura. Perhaps it's because he's so powerful, but Mugai has been severely underutilized in this arc.

Also, Jinbei either has iron lungs or he can breathe underwater. XD
Old 2013-08-12, 20:34   Link #171
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Jinbei finally reached Yukimura, but he's still not pissed enough, though it was nice to hear him drop the keigo. I hope the gang defeats the insect ninja fast so they can meet again. (By the way I always love it when bosses make their underlings fight while they sit back and grab some popcorn. xD) I also hope Mugai will have a shot at Yukimura. Perhaps it's because he's so powerful, but Mugai has been severely underutilized in this arc.

Also, Jinbei either has iron lungs or he can breathe underwater. XD
I guess this is also to his advantage as he gets to see just how strong his opponents are. If they get killed then no skin off his back, if they make it to him he at least has an idea of how strong they are.

Terashima seems to be getting the short end of the stick this season other then Dantalion his other characters are only making minor appearances. Mugai barely talks as it is, and now we barely get to see him. I would love to see him fight against Yukimura as well, but Jinbei will probably get that privilege. I wonder if we'll see him go super sa...er transform again.

Apparently Jinbei has toes of steel to with the way he was hanging onto that rock wall. lol
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 00:32   Link #172
dark998

Kinda was expecting the insect team to turn into a more beastly final form but rather they "devolve" to to their former human appearance. "Devolve" only in the look because they get a notorious power gain, and also means Yukimura is already in that powerful state all the time. No doubt he will get another upgraded form, though.

And with this, 4 out of 10 insect generals are down.
Old 2013-08-13, 00:59   Link #173
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I'm placing my bet that Tsukishima will reach Yukimura and lose just as Kuroageha joins the battle with her powers back. She manages to make Yukimura heshin and then is quickly dispatched by his power up. Leaving insect Jinbei to save the day.
Old 2013-08-13, 04:08   Link #174
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Seki Tomokazu too? This cast is almost embarrassingly good at this point.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 11:07   Link #175
dark998

Saizou finally was defeated...not. I was just a fake body, what a cunning bastard. Still it was refreshing to see Hibachi having more variety in her fighting style. Now that I think only Jinbei has a handful of attacks at his disposal.

Once again not enough Kuroageha but Im positive the that will get fixed once she reaches the well.
Old 2013-08-19, 14:45   Link #176
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Saizou finally was defeated...not. I was just a fake body, what a cunning bastard. Still it was refreshing to see Hibachi having more variety in her fighting style. Now that I think only Jinbei has a handful of attacks at his disposal.

Once again not enough Kuroageha but Im positive the that will get fixed once she reaches the well.
Mugai will take care of him. He hasn't even broken a sweat since the start of the series.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 14:55   Link #177
kuromitsu

Yay, Saizou lived to see at least one more episode! I also hope that Mugai will defeat him eventually, but I'm just glad I'll have more chance to hear Seki Tomokazu. Hibachi's fight was nice, but to be honest to me Jinbei was the best thing about this episode, too. (It will be pretty weird to see him go against Yukimura...)
Old 2013-08-19, 19:22   Link #178
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice to see different attacks from Hibachi. Saizou proved why he's the head of Yukimura's squad, since they only defeated his shadow. Even worse he's found h princess. Looks like Mugai will have to take him out.
Old 2013-08-19, 19:58   Link #179
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Love Mushibugyou, but what's with the eyecatches being the latest in the business? I swear, this one was about 30 seconds before the ED.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 02:38   Link #180
kuromitsu

At least it's not the opening... (I think it was Ayakashi ayashi that once had its OP halfway into the episode, for no apparent reason.)

Tags
action, shounen