AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-02-25, 11:57   Link #21
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Well ecchiness is the trigger.. but he actually trains in the first place.. but just the one final push to surpass his limits is through ecchiness.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 11:58   Link #22
EternalDragonGod Ise

serious Power-ups ? I would say CxC Q and DxD G are his most serious Ones.
And I pray that AxA and ExE and Great Reds power have nothing to do with Breasts.
its just Dissgusting nothing more, I like Ise as a Character with his iron will and so on, but his like for Breasts was always yeah..
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 12:12   Link #23
syzorst
syzorst

I wonder what the results of Issei's training will be. His CxC won't stand much of a chance against Vidar so he'll have to fight using DxD form. As interesting as that fight would be I'm hoping he'll fight Typhoon since he's a God in the top 10. That would be an excellent test. Ravel wasn't kidding about their team being at an overwheling disadvantage though.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 12:12   Link #24
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Ishibumi stated on his blog that vol.25's preview is moderate and not as dense compared to previous volumes' because there's a big event (spoiler) in 25 that he won't reveal. Nice.
Old 2018-02-25, 12:15   Link #25
EternalDragonGod Ise

Maybe something with the Hindus or Ise. It was said that these last Arc is related to Shiva.
Or somethings with Ise like his Power Up AxA or something else.
Old 2018-02-25, 12:36   Link #26
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

I am betting this big event relates to either Hades or Shiva vs Indra.
Old 2018-02-25, 12:46   Link #27
Vergil Lucifer
Dragon God

And I pray that AxA and ExE and Great Reds power have nothing to do with Breasts.

According to that Ise mention in Volume 23 Life Youth part 2, it would be AxA
Vergil Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 14:26   Link #28
Blazor 98

We'll see how the game goes. I hope Issei wins. It would be a huge upset since he would beat a team with favorable odds. So far all of the Rookies 4 has lost a match. Sona lost to a God team, Seekivaira lost to a God team, Sairaorg lost to Cao Cao team and Rias lost to Vali's team. Issei isn't part of the Rookie 4 but he's still Rias pawn and he lost to Dulio's team.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 15:31   Link #29
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Alternate Preview TL

Here's my take on the preview. There are several different wordings, but the context are mostly the same.

Spoiler for TL:

Next Stop, Slash/Dog.
Old 2018-02-25, 16:16   Link #30
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergil Lucifer View Post

According to that Ise mention in Volume 23 Life Youth part 2, it would be AxA
AxA can't awaken until after Ophis and Great Red's powers awaken. Keep in mind in what AxA is in the first place. It's supposed to be the end-result of Ise having both of Great Red and Ophis' powers; it's their powers combined with Ddraig's somehow. Ophis' power awakened in the fight against Thanatos in Volume 24, so now Great Red's power has to awaken and then AxA will awaken after that. Then ExE at some other time. Whatever it's going to be.

@Eternal: Ise got Balance Breaker and Triaina and True Queen using Rias' breasts. Dragon Deification was the only one that didn't awaken using breasts. At this point, Ise is the embodiment of breasts, otherwise the name "Oppai Dragon" wouldn't be so fitting.

I think we should get ready for him getting the nickname "Chichiryuushintei, True Oppai Dragon" soon. After all, Great Red's power is about to awaken (if it awakens during the match against Typhon's team, that is).

@Blazor 98: Yeah, I also hope Ise's team wins. And also, hopefully just beating Vidar will be enough for Ise to be allowed to marry Rose without anyone saying anything.
Old 2018-02-25, 16:44   Link #31
RED IV

Ugh author about to pull another ass pull power up
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 16:55   Link #32
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Um, no, not an ass pull. You think a power-up he's getting through the power within Great Red's flesh is an ass pull power-up (since that's what he's going to get)? It's from his own body you know.
Old 2018-02-25, 17:34   Link #33
n0m@n
C-Z

So the preview eliminates the idea of Crom training Ise. Its either Eros or Chichigami.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 17:38   Link #34
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Indeed. Or rather one of the Devas/Asuras considering that Kshir Sagar is their area of jurisdiction (quite possibly Shiva lend a portion of that plane to Ajuka for training purposes).
Old 2018-02-25, 17:46   Link #35
Lucidrago

Every power-up Issei has gotten since the third arc ended has been an asspull power-up. The curse of shounen and no yearly timeskips.

And why can't Indra train Issei? And why do people use that 'if he becomes a threat' line? Because Azazel was willing to kill Issei
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 17:48   Link #36
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Because why would anyone in their right mind make someone a threat, stronger! That's idiotic and if he does for whatever 'good' reason, it's still factually idiotic.
Old 2018-02-25, 17:49   Link #37
EternalDragonGod Ise

And Ise is on friendly/good terms with Shiva. Shiva already invited Ise to his Side. ( hell i don`t belive that Guy needs any help, he would destroy Indra and his Army in Seconds.)
Old 2018-02-25, 18:19   Link #38
Lucidrago

Azazel made Issei stronger so your point is moot. If you haven't realized, Issei is one of the two Heavenly Dragons and has inherited an infamous history due to Ddraig and his predecessors. Is it weird that someone would see Issei as a threat? Hundreds of years of a bad reputation doesn't just go away.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 18:27   Link #39
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

No it is not. Because Azazel stopped seeing Issei as a threat. Indra still sees Issei as a threat.
Old 2018-02-25, 19:04   Link #40
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonGod Ise View Post
And Ise is on friendly/good terms with Shiva. Shiva already invited Ise to his Side. ( hell i don`t belive that Guy needs any help, he would destroy Indra and his Army in Seconds.)
I think you underestimate or you have an erection of hatred against Indra for your favoritism to Shiva, I say we do not know who are in your army and even that the devils of Hades are involved as the same Hades and his group of gods, among the top 10 you can kill if they distrust, that without counting Baalberith that can be stronger than Shiva.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote