AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Science & Technology

Notices

Old 2019-03-04, 12:18   Link #1
Himavari

Keyloggers

Are they legal for using?
Himavari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 14:50   Link #2
Jaden
Witch of Betrayal

Yea, you just install the program. I dunno how that would ever be illegal.

Extracting other people's personal information without their consent can easily be illegal though, so be careful
Old 2019-03-05, 09:02   Link #3
Wannabe

Keyloggers aren't illegal but there may be exceptions according to the laws of certain countries so if you have a specific interest for them, check the laws firstly.
Main function of such programs are recording all computer activities made by a certain user, it's based on recording all keystrokes and other information connected with them, I mean using of social networks, writing text documents, e-mail activities, web browsing etc. Because of that they can collect many personal information and some people use them for stealing it which is definetely illegal. But if you're not planning to do something like this, everything will be ok.
It's also a popular tool for controlling employees' work in offices and many parents use keylogger software https://www.refog.com/ for monitoring their children computer activities and protecting them from web dangers. Agsin in both cases it's totally legal but if it's not for children you should ask for permission about installing keylogger on others gadgets.
Old 2019-03-07, 13:37   Link #4
LouisAntef

Send a message via ICQ to LouisAntef Send a message via AIM to LouisAntef Send a message via Yahoo to LouisAntef
, .

. ,
, ! vk.com/delim_money
. .
, .
!!!
LouisAntef is offline   Reply With Quote