AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2019-03-13, 17:34   Link #2281
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Wait what, Baha can be Bot?
Don't tell me this is U.Baha.
Ubaha Normal doesn't drop bars, and ubaha HL is too difficult to bot (likely will just fail) but Proto Baha HL can be botted pretty easily so long as host hosts with para extend. Go check twitter activity for that raid. Last year nobody used to join twitter hosts so it had like 1 or 2 raids each day, but right now it's flying through. Because people have whaled 1 grid, and are bot farming bars for the rest. So all the hosts know that someone will kill their raid. Of course, not everyone joining the raids are botting (I join a few every day myself), but many are.
Old 2019-03-14, 06:21   Link #2282
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So for the Unsigned Kaneshige I’m assuming the best skill to choose is the third one that gives everybody 30 charge bar gain boost on MC C.A? And for a Kengo party C.A. cap up is a no-brainer for the Ultima blade.
Once I spark for Cain, my earth Kengo party is pretty much set except for one more gold brick to start uncapping Octo. Which won’t be for a while because I don’t think I’ll be able to get enough valor medals for a gold brick next GW and the next RotB isn’t even scheduled yet. -_-
Old 2019-03-15, 20:59   Link #2283
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

New post for time gap and VERY nice new material in the March 22 update:

New class 3 and 4 jobs are coming (dual-wielders), Gladiator and......I’m not even gonna try to English-spell that other one.

Bahamut and Lucifer are getting 5* LBs.

We FINALLY get Seraphic weapons for dark and light.

Extreme+ battles coming for each of the Seraphic battles.

Eternals job skins, unlockable by free quests........one after unlocking all Eternals, and the other by maxing all Eternals and getting their 4th ability. That’s still a ways off for me....

Rank cap boosted to 250. I’ll never catch up to max rank.......

On April 4th,

Dark Rapture and Dark Rapture Hard will be introduced. You can trade in treasure from the battles to get a weapon for primal grids, and a weapon for magna grids. You can only equip one per grid, and they can be 5*-ed.

On April 24th,

There will be new Seraphic multibattles, which will most likely drop the treasure for....

Seraphic weapons can be 4*-ed.

You get new job skins by FLB-ing all the Seraphic weapons.

Future updates,

CODE GEASS COLLABORATION!!! in June.

A new Love Live collaboration.

The new summer character will be Yuel.

The next EX poses will be Zeta and Lisha.

Despair and Soul Eater will get 4* upgrades.

Vampy will get a 5* upgrade. (didn’t somebody say fire Zeta was getting a 5*?)

The new Xeno Sagittarius weapon will be a gauntlet.

The next event skin will be Jeanne d’Arc.
Old 2019-03-16, 21:40   Link #2284
Kurohane

Why do the job skins for the Seraphic weapons look so evil?
Old 2019-03-16, 22:48   Link #2285
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Why do the job skins for the Seraphic weapons look so evil?
We don't know yet.
But I hope it has something to do with Bub san's unexpected future appearance.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 05:32   Link #2286
Forsaken_Infinity

Disappointing kit for ss Yuel. Awesome art though I guess.
Old 2019-03-18, 17:48   Link #2287
AnimeFangirl

Summer Jeanne and Grea set the bar too high.
Old 2019-03-18, 21:06   Link #2288
Forsaken_Infinity

Jeanne isn't really that great though. I would even prefer Yuel over her in general. If not for the def down, Jeanne is pretty subpar. I do wish Wind Yuel had some form of ele atk up too... as is she's arguably weaker than her base Fire version which is like a really really old (but amazingly solid) unit.
Old 2019-03-20, 22:39   Link #2289
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So Legend gacha starts tonight and goes until early morning the 26th, leaving five days unknown. Does anybody remember what the gacha was last year for the last couple days of the anniversary? I’m trying to make sure when it’s best to spark for Cain, and I’d really like to boost my chances to get summer Grea as well. (I know I can anniversary ticket her, but naturally I’d prefer to get her for free if I can)
Old 2019-03-20, 23:51   Link #2290
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So Legend gacha starts tonight and goes until early morning the 26th, leaving five days unknown. Does anybody remember what the gacha was last year for the last couple days of the anniversary? Iím trying to make sure when itís best to spark for Cain, and Iíd really like to boost my chances to get summer Grea as well. (I know I can anniversary ticket her, but naturally Iíd prefer to get her for free if I can)
You mean Legend Fest? "Legend gacha" is just the premium gacha. And next gacha is also not Legend Fest, it's a Fire/Water rate up with the special condition that everything drawn is max level (for a 0 star, so level 40 for SSR weapons as an example) and skill level 10.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 11:22   Link #2291
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv173
*Graphic Designer

Color me quite disppointed and pissed off by the requirements for the 5* Juuten skin. Grinding 5* for all 10 of them was already a chore, but the new grind for a skin, which probably doesn't have any bonus whatsoever, is beyond silly. I wish they could just drop the star fragments and the bars/stones. Thanfully, the base skin is fairly nice by itself (although I find it dubious they didn't warn the dama crystal fee on it).

On the other hand, Chrysaor is borderline busted. I don't think there is any point of using Glory and Berserk considering what Chrysaor can do. Diptych + Chase Blade are going to be staple most of the time. Dual arts is a bit niche, but most likely handy for wind with Siete + Freyr or 5* Baha.
Old 2019-03-22, 12:00   Link #2292
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Need more testing. Can't say Chrysaor is better than Ixaba Kengo or Kaneshige Jengo yet.
Old 2019-03-22, 16:26   Link #2293
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv173
*Graphic Designer

Aside of very specific and niche situations (Ame no Habakiri + Ixaba/Excalibur), it is safe to say Kengo is still superior to Chrysaor. I was referring to the fact Glory and Berserk aren't exactly relevant as "non ougi flexible class" anymore considering Chrysaor tools, but also spec (natural def, DA etc).
Old 2019-03-22, 17:20   Link #2294
Forsaken_Infinity

I don't mind the 5* eternals skin being costly for all the mats except the sunstones. Those can't be farmed and they are super limited outside Japan (even inside, but at least they have LinksMate and random collabs). All the stones from GW and Arcarum necessarily go immediately into Arcarum for any serious player. Combined with the mega limited summons, there's no hope of ever having 4 free sunstones if you haven't been playing for ages and had a stockpile prepared for the heck of it. I really hope Lucifaa raid drops stones or something. We have long needed a sunstone dropping raid anyway. I doubt cygames will add it as a drop ever though because this is the last bastion of true whalebait with non-limited summons that have to be sierotix'd. Alas.
Old 2019-03-27, 00:35   Link #2295
Kurohane

And the next event is.... L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. part 3! Makes me wonder if the skin is because actual Jeanne will be there, or it's a hallucination, like delinquent Pericval was.

Edit: And the friend is Tyre, so the skin is the latter.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2019-03-29 at 00:54.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-29, 15:41   Link #2296
Sakuratsuki

I think I just experienced the worst gacha someone can have. My luck this year was the worst.....
Old 2019-03-29, 18:04   Link #2297
Kurohane

You may not have frequented the thread during that time, but we're not supposed to talk about gacha results.
Old 2019-03-29, 20:19   Link #2298
AnimeFangirl

That's right. It's verboten. That's why we're all suffering in silence.
Old 2019-03-30, 02:58   Link #2299
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I can't resist the temptation, and I made a Omega Dagger to run a dark dagger team.
It certainly is fun with all the Akasha Sword synergy. With Eustace and Vampy can constantly dish out echo damage.
Old 2019-03-31, 03:03   Link #2300
Kakurin
私は影の国の女王、異境、魔境の主

Still haven't chosen the free SSR weapon from the 5th birthday campaign. With that huge choice, is there a type of weapon (Regalia, Xeno) that is better/harder to get using regular means, for which the ticket is a good shortcut?