AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2019-03-09, 22:41   Link #2321
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Thanks. Sparking for Cain later this month it is.
__________________
Shinji103 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 00:34   Link #2322
Mikobun
Eat-suki
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
5th year anniversary already? I've been playing the game so casually after work and reached level 150 yesterday just by doing daily magna I. It's the only game I've been playing for the past 3 years yet I haven't made any eternal character, ultima weapon, magna II weapon, or ssr arcarum summon. Jeanne D'Slack is truly my spirit animal.

__________________
Mikobun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 00:58   Link #2323
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Truly wonder what the next event is going to be about. Handsome Gorilla 2.0?
__________________
Kurohane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 01:40   Link #2324
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Huh, The Chariot, The Strength, The Fool, and The Magician are all insanely strong for solo content but garbage for raids.

The Empress has a very interesting tool for water ougi team that can greatly speed up ougi rotation. The long waited 4th ougi attacker after Vajira and Grea.
Her other gimmicks is also usefu for solo.

The High Priestess is like Quatre+Europa and then divided by two. But again a solo oriented character.

The Hierophant, the perfect support for Esser Cannon.

Don't know what to say about the The Lover. Too gimmicky to tell at this point.

But The Hermit and The Emperor... I am sorry, but why are you here?
The wind oracles suck so bad.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 03:43   Link #2325
Forsaken_Infinity
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United States of America
Age: 27
If you diligently 20 box every event, do all the sidequests as they get added and don't get tempted to throw any tickets away, I believe you come close to 4 sparks a year. Game is not so bad for f2p that want to play hard.

Too hard to tell with the Oracles for now. Just gonna continue flbing seraphic passive ones first.
__________________
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 09:37   Link #2326
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
These people are sadistic. Now theyíre making me choose between all the good weapons in this list? T.T

Iím thinking of choosing Fimbul or Cerberus gun though, since those events only come once or twice a year. Whatís the current meta for Varuna grids, 2 or 3 Fimbul? (or none?) Iíve already got two FLBed Fimbuls. But you only want one Cerberus gun, right?
__________________
Shinji103 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 12:31   Link #2327
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
All Evokers info:
https://pastebin.com/N7CjeBZk
Emperor is a mini Siete(yes, even more ougi damage) but oriented to defense so you can go to raids like Akasha and laugh at laugh at all that incoming damage.
Hermit gives party anytime assassin buff after ougi but see passive IMO as sub gives plethora of buffs so he is better suited there.
Priestess is a better Altair but with the damage immunity + debuff resist from Brodea/Alexiel.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2019-03-10 at 12:43.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 12:44   Link #2328
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
consider the effort to get them though, it'd be quite a while until we can see those who held multiple characters
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 12:47   Link #2329
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
I can pick either Judgement/Moon/Hanged Man character now. Good thing I saved up arcapoints.
But I didn't decide though I'll likely pick one of the siblings and do the next afterwards.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 13:55   Link #2330
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
All Evokers info:
https://pastebin.com/N7CjeBZk
Emperor is a mini Siete(yes, even more ougi damage) but oriented to defense so you can go to raids like Akasha and laugh at laugh at all that incoming damage.
Hermit gives party anytime assassin buff after ougi but see passive IMO as sub gives plethora of buffs so he is better suited there.
Priestess is a better Altair but with the damage immunity + debuff resist from Brodea/Alexiel.
Don't be fool by The Hermit's ougi.
That old man starts out with the Hidden state by default.
So it takes a load of turns before he can dish out his ougi.

Edit: The what. To trade the mats to unlocks the Oracle's Fate Episode requires 200 Astra!? The HEELLLLL!?

Last edited by shmaster; 2019-03-10 at 19:02.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 22:17   Link #2331
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Don't be fool by The Hermit's ougi.
That old man starts out with the Hidden state by default.
So it takes a load of turns before he can dish out his ougi.

Edit: The what. To trade the mats to unlocks the Oracle's Fate Episode requires 200 Astra!? The HEELLLLL!?
yeah, like what i said above was having the same reaction when i 1st look at it. Now I just want my Cute death Erune.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 00:01   Link #2332
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Oh please The Hierophant. You are such a Salve of Light.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 07:30   Link #2333
AnimeFangirl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
These people are sadistic. Now theyíre making me choose between all the good weapons in this list? T.T

Iím thinking of choosing Fimbul or Cerberus gun though, since those events only come once or twice a year. Whatís the current meta for Varuna grids, 2 or 3 Fimbul? (or none?) Iíve already got two FLBed Fimbuls. But you only want one Cerberus gun, right?
2 Fimbuls is standard, 3 is niche AFAIK.
I'm getting Ancient Ecke Sachs because Twin Elements hates me and everything I stand for.
__________________
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 12:58   Link #2334
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Grim harp for me since i can use it to farm for M2 earth, that and the fact that Grimnir himself hit like a truck
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 14:35   Link #2335
AnimeFangirl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
Grim harp sounds good too, but Grim has dropped one for me before, which is 100% more than anything TE has given me.
__________________
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 16:00   Link #2336
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
I picked the Brodea Axe. I now finally have 3 axes.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 18:16   Link #2337
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
yeah, like what i said above was having the same reaction when i 1st look at it. Now I just want my Cute death Erune.
She(and Lobelia) is so fucked up in the head she makes Belial look like a good boy.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 23:39   Link #2338
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
I have a thing for Yandere, and she's cute so yeah. But consider that's Death is dark and we all knew how rare it is, i'd not count on getting her anytime soon

Seriously, my grid at the moment rank: Dark>Light>wind> everything else. I can't even cry at that oracle requirements. And i was fairly spread out too, Moon, Sun, Star can all uncapped to 3 star if i wasn't short on sephira and focus on Death.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 01:14   Link #2339
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I have a thing for Yandere, and she's cute so yeah. But consider that's Death is dark and we all knew how rare it is, i'd not count on getting her anytime soon

Seriously, my grid at the moment rank: Dark>Light>wind> everything else. I can't even cry at that oracle requirements. And i was fairly spread out too, Moon, Sun, Star can all uncapped to 3 star if i wasn't short on sephira and focus on Death.
Yandere is an understatement.
The Lover and Death is some deep end psycho yuri.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 04:45   Link #2340
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Even so, my heart is set. I'm a simple man
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.