3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-04-01, 14:51   Link #61
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
I guess it's Japan's "Pro circuit" since it doesn't have the under 19 anymore.
Yeah, that's my guess too, as there's a U-13 and a U-19 tournaments, so there's probably one with no age limit (assuming there is no minimum age limit).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
I think its World Qualifiers. Since Sei and Reiji won regional quals to go to Worlds.
I am hesitant to say that because when Sei and Reiji entered the world qualifier, it was plainly stated that it's the qualifier for the world championship. Here, the announcer said it's the Japanese championship.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 14:53   Link #62
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Mirai and Shia for me, plz.

Domon's 5-second exposure is this episodes winner, though.

So Kamiki Burning Gundam is NOT Try Burning(in School's display case)? Completely built from the ground up, interesting. But it's not "original" as he said since it's clearly ripping designs off of Build Burning.

Sei's DOM is also in the Display case with the trophy, LOL.

And how the hell is Ral fighting equally with Meijin?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 15:00   Link #63
Skaddix

I always did wonder how the Pro Circuit worked if it was like Tennis or Golf where the best players jet set around to different countries for tournaments. Or if it was more like soccer where u stick to your country and then have one big regional or international tourney.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 15:02   Link #64
Nvis

Quote:
I always did wonder how the Pro Circuit worked if it was like Tennis or Golf where the best players jet set around to different countries for tournaments. Or if it was more like soccer where u stick to your country and then have one big regional or international tourney.
Same as S1. Representatives from each country duke it out. Japan having West and East representatives is strange though. Pretty sure they explained why in S1, but I forgot.
Old 2015-04-01, 15:09   Link #65
monster

Ah, I just saw the banner outside again, so it is still the U-19 tournament, and I guess this happened the next year.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 15:10   Link #66
Nvis

Yuuma copied Sekai's Phoenix move on the Lightning Zeta, wtf?
Old 2015-04-01, 15:11   Link #67
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Correction;

It's not "How Ral fighting equally with Tatsuya--"

It's, "After seven years, Tatsuya is finally equal with Ral" ...

Quote:
Yuuma copied Sekai's Phoenix move on the Lightning Zeta, wtf?
It's called research and development-- Yuuma's version is basically a modified Waverider attack.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 15:21   Link #68
Skaddix

Quote:
Same as S1. Representatives from each country duke it out. Japan having West and East representatives is strange though. Pretty sure they explained why in S1, but I forgot.
Did they I dont remember that. So what Pros dont do anything for most of the year battle wise until they win qualifiers and go to worlds seems kinda weird. Still best not to assume its the same as S1 looks like Nils and Caro have changed a lot already.

Indeed in S1, Chinan and Ral were on another level compared to even our gang of prodigies.
Old 2015-04-01, 17:33   Link #69
BoyTitan

Quote:
Mirai and Shia for me, plz.

Domon's 5-second exposure is this episodes winner, though.

So Kamiki Burning Gundam is NOT Try Burning(in School's display case)? Completely built from the ground up, interesting. But it's not "original" as he said since it's clearly ripping designs off of Build Burning.

Sei's DOM is also in the Display case with the trophy, LOL.

You mean how is Meijin fighting equally with ral. That ricdom must be weaker than the gouf custom :v.
Old 2015-04-01, 17:40   Link #70
Galaxian

Quote:
Simple, they are both from season one, that means both of their power level are set in "OP".
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 17:53   Link #71
donie

kamiki burning gundam i think based this

Spoiler for yoroiden:
donie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 18:08   Link #72
bio9205
Reborn

This entire episode was fanservice, and normally I'd be complaining, but in the context of GBFT it's so fitting. Loved this episode, one of the most enjoyable in a while!
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 19:02   Link #73
VTHokiePride

DOMON IS THE MASTER OF JIGEN HAO RYU.

Great ending to the episode. Really liked how in the end everyone that wanted to battle could join in on the fun. Hopefully there's a season 3 where Sei fights Sekai in the open world tournament.
Old 2015-04-01, 19:18   Link #74
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Spoiler that shit
.....spoiler content that everyone comes here to discuss?.......I don't get it.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juke16 View Post
Pretty meh episode compared to the first season, overall it seems more like this is a toy commercial than anything else. Quick five second clips of different things going on and lots of flip flopping; if there's a third season I'll probably watch it, not going to expect too much from it though.
Did it take 2 whole seasons of Build Fighters for you to realize that its a blatant model kit commercial? (not toys btw)

Quote:
Did they I dont remember that. So what Pros dont do anything for most of the year battle wise until they win qualifiers and go to worlds seems kinda weird. Still best not to assume its the same as S1 looks like Nils and Caro have changed a lot already.

Indeed in S1, Chinan and Ral were on another level compared to even our gang of prodigies.
Im pretty sure they practice/train/build and do other things gunpla related, like promoting them in their countries
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 19:20   Link #75
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
.....spoiler content that everyone comes here to discuss?.......I don't get it.......
I think Avaricia meant by the statement for you to put the images in spoiler boxes (better option would be Images boxes) due to their size.
Old 2015-04-01, 19:20   Link #76
Skye629

Build Fighters and Build Fighters Try OVA in planning (From the Build Fighters Try Twitter)?

Take with a grain of salt, its Aprils Fools

Hmmmmm......
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 21:06   Link #77
sayde

This episode left me stunned and almost speechless if for only one reason:

DOMON KASSHU!!!

I had to do a double take when I saw that. This entire series I was fully expecting to see Reiji at the very end in a moment just like that. So when that mystery character was turning around, the last thing I expected was a surprise like that. I still can't believe it! I mean how's that even possible? Is this really...well...real? Could these two universes be one and the same? Has a character from one Gundam universe ever appeared in another before this series?

Or is this an elaborate April Fool's day prank? I can't help but think that's it! I mean what are the odds of a surprise of this magnitude being released on April fools day? I'm gonna need more official confirmation to believe this isn't just a joke and that Domon isn't just someone else in disguise.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-01, 21:09   Link #78
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
This episode left me stunned and almost speechless if for only one reason:

DOMON KASSHU!!!

I had to do a double take when I saw that. This entire series I was fully expecting to see Reiji at the very end in a moment just like that. So when that mystery character was turning around, the last thing I expected was a surprise like that. I still can't believe it! I mean how's that even possible? Is this really...well...real? Could these two universes be one and the same? Has a character from one Gundam universe ever appeared in another before this series?

Or is this an elaborate April Fool's day prank? I can't help but think that's it! I mean what are the odds of a surprise of this magnitude being released on April fools day? I'm gonna need more official confirmation to believe this isn't just a joke and that Domon isn't just someone else in disguise.
Seriously, dude? You're freaking out about another actual Gundam character appearing in a series that, from day one, has featured motherfuckin' Ramba Ral?
Old 2015-04-01, 21:09   Link #79
Skaddix

Lol we had plenty of Cameos during Gunpla Eve last Season. Our Lord Char even berated Sei's Dad. And of course Ral is always around.
Old 2015-04-01, 21:11   Link #80
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Lol we had plenty of Cameos during Gunpla Eve last Season. Our Lord Char even berated Sei's Dad. And of course Ral is always around.
Not to mention Domon already appeared as a child in said cameos. Said cameos also included an adult Rain Mikamura in a speaking role.

I'm happy that I was proven right--that Ramba Ral's presence as a mentor figure means that Sekai's master could very well have been Domon Kasshu--but seriously--why is everyone treating this as a huge deal? Especially over such a brief cameo?