AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-01-22, 01:35   Link #5721
Starway

Yeah got her from a single roll with a ticket when the event started and she was the whole reason I rolled too I'm shocked at my good luck but I don't have the mats to get her past 50

I have a feeling I'm not going to be rolling anything good for a while now.
Old 2016-01-22, 01:38   Link #5722
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Lol, if you think Scatacth is hard you should try the final level 90 quest. I wonder how many people got pass it...

Also, did anyone notice that F/GO sneak in a little Rockman reference there (Rockman X Versus Zero)?
Old 2016-01-22, 01:46   Link #5723
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Lol, if you think Scatacth is hard you should try the final level 90 quest. I wonder how many people got pass it...

Also, did anyone notice that F/GO sneak in a little Rockman reference there (Rockman X Versus Zero)?
There was a hardcore Japanese player who only used bronze servants and Mashu. I'm sure he has all skills maxed out though.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 02:13   Link #5724
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
There was a hardcore Japanese player who only used bronze servants and Mashu. I'm sure he has all skills maxed out though.
Don't think he posted a video just pictures so he might be cheating although its kind of defeats the point if your not using event servants like lily when the level 90 is for farming points.
Old 2016-01-22, 02:17   Link #5725
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post

Yeah, MHZ should've been red!

Max ascended purely bloom CE.

The damage my Nero dishes out is ridiculous! XD

I might try against MHZ again...Maybe I should wait for a star of artoria first, or a support with one

Last edited by Se7enSword; 2016-01-22 at 02:44.
Se7enSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 04:06   Link #5726
larethian

With 2 Artoria no Star and 2 Purely Bloom, I've cut down the time to 9 minutes. No more fielding of Casko for insurance: https://youtu.be/Ls6MhGrLcGg

edit:
Anyone here who has Shiso-Cu CE wants to be my friend?

I'm clearing friend list and if I accidentally delete anyone here, let me know.

Last edited by larethian; 2016-01-22 at 05:22.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 06:59   Link #5727
MartianMage

Quote:
With 2 Artoria no Star and 2 Purely Bloom, I've cut down the time to 9 minutes. No more fielding of Casko for insurance: https://youtu.be/Ls6MhGrLcGg

edit:
Anyone here who has Shiso-Cu CE wants to be my friend?

I'm clearing friend list and if I accidentally delete anyone here, let me know.
So 2 Artoria Stars on the backline will stack?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 07:19   Link #5728
Zakoo

On a side note, if we don't want to farm MHZ for the light tube material what other quest is good?

I have been farming Jeanne so far ( for Fou-kun and 4* card), I have only 150 000 arturium, it may be hard to attain the 2M needed I fear.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 07:51   Link #5729
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

no worries pal, i'm sitting at 70k

remember nobu daily quest which give us more honnou points for the every next day

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 08:07   Link #5730
Baron-Zara

Man playing the Lancer node with a Support Okita is way too easy
Her Chain with a NP can waste +1 mil easily if I give some buffs from Artoria and Caesar. Having to use my old uniform though. Since it's level 10.
Old 2016-01-22, 09:08   Link #5731
GDB

My MHZ method is wait for the strongest person on my friend list to show up, go in, let Okita wreck the dragon, then use a combination of stun, Mashu's shield, and Mashu's taunt to unload 2-3 full power Command Seal NPs in her face. That should sufficiently kill her. I hope. If not, I'll have Tamamo and Nero in my back row ready to roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
On a side note, if we don't want to farm MHZ for the light tube material what other quest is good?

I have been farming Jeanne so far ( for Fou-kun and 4* card), I have only 150 000 arturium, it may be hard to attain the 2M needed I fear.
MHZ is just for ahoge. Jeanne for low tier currency, Tesla for mid tier, and Scathach for high tier.

Ahoge will be easy to get later. Just like Honnouji, the dailies are going to get "tougher" and have better drops.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 09:12   Link #5732
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post

remember nobu daily quest which give us more honnou points for the every next day
Granted the Honnoji event was extended by 2 days but I remember reaching the max points 3 days before the event ended. So I'm not worried at all about the ahoge points.

Tried the MHZ fight with Arturia, Lily, support Okita, Caster Liz, Andersen and Waver. I won, though I had to use the CS that I just recovered to fully heal Waver. He has a Lily CE equipped as well since he's the Caster with the highest ATK.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
His NP managed to stun each time I use it. Sasuga Great Big Ben London Star☆. I'm gonna max your stats now using the Fous in the shop. Gonna farm Jeanne in the meantime until I reach 200k points to get the Arturia Star CE. My fights would probably be better if I have that.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 09:21   Link #5733
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post

Pretty sure scathach is for tubes and 150k higher than me
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post

Yeah I'm not so sure our percent is only 100% to 200% for most people unlike honnou which was 300% to 400% we also have two less dailys and need 2m not 1.5m.
Old 2016-01-22, 09:25   Link #5734
Rasen

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, my description is already very clear (especially in a simulated example I gave in my very first detailed post). On screen timer means using a clock to sync on the PC like this: http://timer.onlineclock.net/ I sync with my eye and body clock (if you don't understand the body clock analogy/example, it means you are not a high level fighting gamer.)

You can also refer the timing I hit the buttons in the video I posted. Like I said you need to practice several times to nail it. I failed more than 50% of the time on my first day.
My belief is that the 'great success' message appearing time doesn't matter, what matters is from the exp starts, 12 seconds must elapse before you do the summon.

Starway, congrats on your Nero. I want her for her 3rd skill

My 14 minute fight yay.
A mistake: my artoria star was an EP get, not a drop.
Thanks for responding! The online stopwatch will be much more helpful than my current method of Mississippis.

I'm not the one with the Nero, BTW. I'm the guy with CEs up the wazoo, and very few Servants worth using them on.

For the sake of my honor to explain my confusion, in your detailed post with simulated clock-timing, you have:

Quote:
6. As an example, assuming the timer starts from 59:59
59:53 (gets ready to press ‘confirm’ on exp screen)
59:52 (just done pressing ‘confirm’)
59:00 (GREAT SUCCESS appears on screen)
58:01 (at summon screen)
58.00 (wait for 0.33 seconds later and YOLO summon press)
No matter, how I tried reading it, either ~2 seconds passed, or ~2 minutes. So I just couldn't reconcile it with the 9-10 second timing.

Lastly, I sorta got the body-eye clock thing. I most certainly am not a high-level fighting game player, but I do have friends who were. (Parrying Chun-Li's super, orz)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 09:55   Link #5735
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Yeah I'm not so sure our percent is only 100% to 200% for most people unlike honnou which was 300% to 400% we also have two less dailys and need 2m not 1.5m.
It's a balancing act. Sure, our boosts may be half of what they were for Honnouji, but the base drops are also at least double. So for those who max their boost, it's the same, and for those who don't, it's much higher.
Old 2016-01-22, 10:41   Link #5736
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
The battle suit can be quite effective strategically. Its what I usually use when I need some quick fix like stun the boss for a turn or letting Mashu use her skills & tank Scathach's NP or Lily to NP heal everyone before getting shanked.

But still, your gonna' need powerful Sabers to finish her & her goons (Not having a strong Saber aside from Arturia didn't help), sometimes its good to take care of her steam mechs first if they spam their ATK-UPs.

As usual, a powerful support carried me through & I used 1 CS to make sure she 100% survived 'till the end
I have only Artoria, Siegfried, Ceasar and Gilles. Now I have Lily too but I need to level her up. But I'll test event CEs.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 11:02   Link #5737
Kakurin
大佐

Just cleared the million HP Z. Had to use two command seals in the process, but it wasn't overly hard.

Team - Frontline:
level 80 Santa Alter - level 70 Lily (with Star of Arturia) - level 80 Alter (with Purely Bloom)

Backline:
level 80 Caster Liz - level 90 Scathach (with Kaleidoscope) - level 90 Heroine X support (with Purely Bloom)

Used the first command seal to restore X's HP after her Quick Brave Chain led by her NP dropped Z from around 500.000 to 120.000 HP (I screwed up a little bit here after a couple turns earlier I accidently used Scathach's quick boost on herself instead of waiting it out for X's NP to charge up) since Z had access to her NP and while I didn't mind either of X or my Scathach dropping X only had 4000 HP left, not enough to survive the follow up strikes by Z. As it turned out Z targeted X with her NP so it didn't really bring me any use. Used the second command seal to charge up Scathach's NP who clocked Z down to 20.000 HP. The next round then saw Scathach ending it with her first attack card. Her NP's auto-stun was pretty useful. Combined with the plugsuit's stun ability I stunned Z three times in total.
Old 2016-01-22, 11:17   Link #5738
MartianMage

They seriously need to update Tesla's drops... needs more lens and less tubes... seriously if I wanted tubes I'd do Scat. <_<
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 11:49   Link #5739
GDB

I just wish the Scathach one dropped more tubes. You get like, 5 drops. The +drop CE barely affects that. And the only other viable farming node costs the same AP and drops less unless you're fully decked out in the CEs.
Old 2016-01-22, 12:00   Link #5740
Cicili

Cleaned out the purely blooms in the shop, max ascended it to 200%. Now I just need to get to 200k points for 1 star of artorium. And a few more lvls on Caster Liz, and MHZ will theoretically be very dead. Kukukuku
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon