AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-05-03, 05:35   Link #21
schedmaster

I would like to request a thread for bosses/antagonists in High School DxD please.
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 02:28   Link #22
Archilla

I'd like to request a Feats Calculations/VS Thread. Something for ODB or r/whowouldwin style stuff without suffocating the people in the Power-ups and ratings thread.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 00:01   Link #23
Krudelu
???

^Also requesting for it

I think the feats calculation thread for HSDxD and a VS thread should be separated. I think feats calculation for HSDxD should be part of this subforum while the VS thread (especially if its the one that is the one across fiction) should be a new subforum.

Last edited by Krudelu; 2015-05-07 at 18:58.
Krudelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 08:28   Link #24
ImperialFlameGod8190

I'd like to ask that they create a series of character discussion thread on this side since many of the discussions in the anime thread are restricted to spoilers and certain characters such as Asia play a huge role in the upcoming episodes.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 07:59   Link #25
Hk1117

we definitely need character and boss threads.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 10:59   Link #26
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I'd like to ask that they create a series of character discussion thread on this side since many of the discussions in the anime thread are restricted to spoilers and certain characters such as Asia play a huge role in the upcoming episodes.
Doesn't the Issei's Harem thread cover much of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by schedmaster View Post
I would like to request a thread for bosses/antagonists in High School DxD please.
I think the High School DxD Light Novel - Character Speculation/Theories: Other Characters thread can cover that.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 12:51   Link #27
Archilla

Would the feats thread mentioned above be okay? It would just get very messy in the Power Ups thread.
Old 2015-05-09, 13:11   Link #28
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

If you can write an opening post for it explaining what it is and how different it is from the power ups thread, then I can create the thread from that.
Old 2015-05-09, 18:45   Link #29
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
If you can write an opening post for it explaining what it is and how different it is from the power ups thread, then I can create the thread from that.
I will write that as soon as I'm off my mobile. Would you like it posted here or sent to you?
Old 2015-05-09, 23:02   Link #30
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDK1 View Post
I will write that as soon as I'm off my mobile. Would you like it posted here or sent to you?
Please post it here.
Old 2015-05-10, 09:16   Link #31
Archilla

Okay, here's my attempt;

"Hello and welcome to the Feats/VS thread!

You're probably confused as to what this is. This thread is a place to discuss, discover, and eventually catalogue the recorded, provable, and implied strengths/speeds/abilities/weaknesses/victories of characters, and a place to use this info to ask the age-old question: "Who wins?"

The intention of having this thread and not just lumping it into the Powers thread is to create our very own separate, updated, and non-suffocating version of something like the VS Wiki. Something people can reference and use as a resource for arguments/discussions.

For instance; if you'd like to talk about how cool the Fairy Wyverns are, or what Issei's next power will be, the Powers thread is the best bet. If you want to talk about how much damage you think Longinus Smasher can do, or want to help us figure out how fast Vali really is, come on in.

Ideally, this thread will eventually have updated posts for various characters that people can check to see what their best determined strength/abilities are. They will probably also be a million pages of people arguing about the usual feats stuff, like the difference between magical lightning and cloud lightning. But mostly the more fun stuff.

If this is your kinda thread, hop in!"

If you think it doesn't need the VS aspect, that can be cut.
Old 2015-05-10, 11:13   Link #32
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Okay, after a bit of editing, the new thread is live!
Old 2015-05-10, 11:16   Link #33
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Okay, after a bit of editing, the new thread is live!
Ahhh! Thanks so much!
Old 2015-05-11, 09:35   Link #34
Biohazardous

Can we get a new thread to make suggestions for DxD like anime/light novels to watch/read that are similar to DxD?
Old 2015-05-20, 15:50   Link #35
Chichiryuushintei

Since there's already a title, release date and a summary (more like a cocktease but it's still something) for Volume 20, could a thread for it's discussion/speculation be created?
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-20, 20:29   Link #36
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Since there's already a title, release date and a summary (more like a cocktease but it's still something) for Volume 20, could a thread for it's discussion/speculation be created?
Done. ripcharacterlimit
Old 2015-06-05, 09:01   Link #37
ImperialFlameGod8190

For now Season 3 is practically over but i'd like to create a thread to discuss a potential season 4 and future seasons because thats a hot topic IMO.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-06-06, 20:00   Link #38
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Uhm can I request if I can add this HS DxD Power Set Tread to HS DxD Sub-Forum Thank You.
Old 2015-06-10, 16:35   Link #39
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
For now Season 3 is practically over but i'd like to create a thread to discuss a potential season 4 and future seasons because thats a hot topic IMO.
+1 for this actually. It's off-topic in the Season 3 thread and there's no other thread that fits. Although it would function better as an overall thread to discuss sales figures and potential future seasons, since sales are what drive new seasons in the first place (as well as being a good record for how the franchise in general is doing).

Edit: For consistency's sake, if implemented it should be a discussion thread for sales figures and announcements of "new releases", since just future anime seasons is too specific.

Last edited by Gary29; 2015-06-10 at 17:00.
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 10:37   Link #40
ImperialFlameGod8190

^The thread is more about moments we're looking forward 2 and for those who know what season 4 will involve can discuss it without having to worry about spoiling the little kiddies who would complain otherwise.