AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-02, 10:38   Link #1741
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonova View Post
pic of lune

's back....
is...it...just...me or does she look a bit....no ALOT like Teresa????????? ( from the back?)

And how do we know her name is Lune?

Last edited by Enara; 2008-07-02 at 10:50.
Old 2008-07-02, 10:43   Link #1742
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
is...it...just...me or does she look a bit....no ALOT like Teresa????????? ( from the back?)
I don't really see a funny hairstyle from Lune's back.
Old 2008-07-02, 10:50   Link #1743
Jonova
JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
I don't really see a funny hairstyle from Lune's back.
Yea I am wondering that too, but from people who saw the full scan they declare her hair style is really "囧"
Old 2008-07-02, 10:59   Link #1744
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post

And how do we know her name is Lune?
It's more like Flora actually.
Her name was disclosed much earlier chapters but I can't remember which one.
Old 2008-07-02, 10:59   Link #1745
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Yea I am wondering that too, but from people who saw the full scan they declare her hair style is really "囧"
Maybe she has a mohawk in the front? Or two long spikes that look like antennas?

So how did Lune find Raki in the first place? Is it a chance or random meeting?

Or does Raki or the little girl have a yoki aura?

But, if they did have a yoki aura, why didn't Lune meet Raki earlier? He's been around for at least a year (went to Rabona a year ago).

And I don't see Lune following Raki for a full year or more without meeting him.

Or is this a flashback?
Old 2008-07-02, 11:02   Link #1746
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Maybe the villagers in Raki's village had already sent out a request for a claymore about the Yoma, and were mad because the old man had taken off with the money they gathered to pay the fee, and since Lune was in the area she was sent to dispatch the Yoma? What I want to know is what Lune and Raki are going to talk about. She'll probably ask how he is able to kill yoma and what his intentions are.

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Old 2008-07-02, 11:03   Link #1747
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyMan View Post
Maybe the villagers in Raki's village had already sent out a request for a claymore about the Yoma, and were mad because the old man had taken off with the money they gathered to pay the fee? What I want to know is what Lune and Raki are going to talk about. She'll probably ask how he is able to kill yoma and what his intentions are.
You could be right about that. Lune might have been sent to take care of the yoma.

Since it seems like Raki already leaves by the time Lune gets attacked by Riful (probably Riful), Lune is by herself against an Abyssal One.

If the next chapter after this (Chapter 82) doesn't show much of Lune, or show what happens to her, I think we can assume that Riful finally has the piece of the puzzle for her plans. A yoki-manipulator/sensor type that can somehow even out the balance of power.

Last edited by tenken627; 2008-07-02 at 11:15.
Old 2008-07-02, 11:29   Link #1748
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyMan View Post
Maybe the villagers in Raki's village had already sent out a request for a claymore about the Yoma, and were mad because the old man had taken off with the money they gathered to pay the fee, and since Lune was in the area she was sent to dispatch the Yoma? What I want to know is what Lune and Raki are going to talk about. She'll probably ask how he is able to kill yoma and what his intentions are.
im not sure on that, since in chapter 80 the villagers were squabbling about collecting money for the yoma
Old 2008-07-02, 11:31   Link #1749
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Every single month it blows my mind that there are spoiler images, already translated into chinese, without the rest of the manga. I know it shouldn't shock me anymore, but it does.
Old 2008-07-02, 11:35   Link #1750
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
im not sure on that, since in chapter 80 the villagers were squabbling about collecting money for the yoma
I think that they wanted to collect money, but they probably sent a request in already (maybe) to the Organization, since you pay the money after the yoma(s) is killed.

If Raki didn't show up and Lune killed the yoma, and the village didn't have enough to pay, the village would probably get wiped out by an army of yomas and turned into a yoma nest like the other towns.
Old 2008-07-02, 11:35   Link #1751
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody

Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Quote:
But that's what I'm saying, they are arguing about collecting the money, not about sending the request. They are panicking because they already sent out a request and that now they won't have the money to pay for the dispatchment of the yoma. This is where Raki came in, since he killed the yoma, the villagers could argue that since the Claymore didn't kill the yoma, they don't hyave to pay. But that's just my speculation, it could be wrong, We'll just have to wait a little longer.

edit: lol, Tenken627 already said what I just said.

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
Old 2008-07-02, 11:39   Link #1752
evil_kenshin

well even more interesting is how did the little girl sense Yoki, yet Lune who's according to the organization superior to Galatea (atleast the Galatea the organization knew who was extremly good back then) somehow couldn't detect any yoki from the girl?
Old 2008-07-02, 11:44   Link #1753
AeroTT

the truth will shock everyone here.
Old 2008-07-02, 11:45   Link #1754
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
well even more interesting is how did the little girl sense Yoki, yet Lune who's according to the organization superior to Galatea (atleast the Galatea the organization knew who was extremly good back then) somehow couldn't detect any yoki from the girl?
Hmmm, either the little girl is not a Claymore/hybrid/yoma/AB or she's learned to naturally suppress her yoki very well, like the Ghosts.

But to get that good of a yoki suppression seems to take years to train.

Pills? But I think Lune should be able to see through pills if she is as good of an Eye as some think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroTT View Post
the truth will shock everyone here.
That sounds like some movie catchphrase.
Old 2008-07-02, 11:46   Link #1755
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

So far the only people who can sense youki and not have a youki aura themselves are claymore characters who are cloaked; Priscilla, Raphaela, Irene, apparently Galatea, and now the 7 ghosts. MiB's claim to be unable to sense youki. AB's have so far not been able to cloak their youki entirely though Riful sure could hide herself very well.

@AeroTT: Welcome to the forum! And you say the truth will shock us as if you already know it, which is stingy. If the little girl is a chibi Teresa clone, go ahead and put it in spoiler tags and tell us.
Old 2008-07-02, 11:49   Link #1756
zato_1one

Have to wait for proper translation before giving any comment.

But why we still don't have Chapter 81 thread.

Edit: It seems that Mod is lazy again.
Old 2008-07-02, 11:59   Link #1757
evil_kenshin

do we have links to the rest of the pages?

I'm not sure this is a true pic, i agree it looks an awfully alot like the back of Teresa, and the landscape has been seen quiet a few times (we also can't see her feet), possibly a photoshop job with the text added in ms paint (i know i could do it)

Also i find it odd how somehow Riful ends up in the South desptie mentioning she acknowledges Isley is stronger than her (thus would be foolish to enter the south) even more so after only just seeing her a few chapters back after Clare and that

i admit its most likely true but i'm still cautious
Old 2008-07-02, 11:59   Link #1758
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Have to wait for proper translation before giving any comment.

But why we still don't have Chapter 81 thread.

Edit: It seems that Mod is lazy again.
Do they put up the new chapter freds by themselves, or do we need to request the new one?

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Old 2008-07-02, 12:01   Link #1759
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Hmmm nice image of Lune. Well, now we only have to wait until more accurate spoilers and new photos make their appearance...
Old 2008-07-02, 12:08   Link #1760
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
the true spoiler has arrived:

Spoiler for size:
Finally a spoiler worth wasting time on. I'll do what I can to get speed translate as much of it as I can (at the expense of accuracy):

Spoiler for spoiler translation:

Keep in mind this is a lunch break rough translation. I usually take a lot more time to make sure I'm a lot more accurate - there WILL be inaccuracies.

Nice find though!
Closed Thread

Tags
manga