AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2012-11-04, 23:06   Link #661
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
What happened to the scan about the movie I posted?
It got sidetracked (into the Abilities thread and Image thread)
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 23:10   Link #662
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I just got to home... *tired*

What happened to the scan about the movie I posted?
You posted it in the wrong thread
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 23:59   Link #663
Miraluka
Banned

... orz

*goes to blame the cellphone (again) instead of the lack of sleep*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I hate this cp.

Spoiler for Movie pic:

EDIT:
I don't know guys but I find Rozenbach(date a live) even more brutal at translations speed than Js06 .___.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-11-05 at 00:14.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 03:01   Link #664
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I don't know guys but I find Rozenbach(date a live) even more brutal at translations speed than Js06 .___.
Here comes a new challenger!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 11:07   Link #665
Destined_Fate

...I'm shocked. Utterly shocked.

Why is Index going after Misaka's burger and not her fries? You always steal the fries first.

Always.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 21:42   Link #666
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/560/560732/

A little bit more information about the movie and PSP game from Mikoto's VA.

Quote:
This time the Ensemble interview is with Mikoto's VA.
The main pieces of information are:
-Mikoto is the protagonist of the Science - Surface story
-According to her, the main two characters of the Science - Hidden story are the "Judgment combo" (Presumably Kuroko and Uiharu)
-When asked about Mikoto's role in the movie, she said, "Since it's an Index movie, I assumed she would appear solely as a heroine, but she actually gets dragged into the plot a fair bit. While Touma protects Arisa from a magic side position, Mikoto protects her from a science side position."
pkmntrainer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 21:55   Link #667
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Called it: Mikoto vs Shutaura

It also makes sense from this, since they're already friends... In a way, reminds me of Ruka and Hina.

Old 2012-11-22, 23:44   Link #668
Miraluka
Banned

And how that is a VS between those two ?
Old 2012-11-23, 00:22   Link #669
leukrota

I guess that comes from the assumption that Shutaura is the one hunting Arisa from the science side.

EDIT:
Ignore this comment, I just found out that this assumption is wrong already, moreover Shutaura is supposed to protect Arisa...

Then I too don't see why it would end with her and Mikoto fighting.
Old 2012-11-23, 00:34   Link #670
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The fact that there is a science side to her attackers is questionable enough, and there's no other faction currently revealed (though anymore would make things too hectic).

And lets not be naive to think that nobody has ever betrayed people that they said they were going to protect. Agnese and her battle Nuns, Telestina and the MAR, Knight Leader and his Knights etc.
Old 2012-11-23, 01:09   Link #671
leukrota

Hmm... maybe. But save the "I told you so" for after it's confirmed.

Besides, don't forget Kamachi likes hectic.
Old 2012-11-23, 01:11   Link #672
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

For his books maybe, but this is specifically tailored for an hour plus movie, all the other materials he toss into the new PSP game.
Old 2012-12-08, 13:15   Link #673
zaeraal

more info by js06
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
Yoshino(movie screenwriter): When she is with them, it's Railgun. When she is with Kamijou, it's Index. We made sure to keep that balance.
Nakayama(anime producer): Yes, that is difficult. Mikoto changes when she is around Touma, so we had to coordinate things so Touma never comes into contact with Saten and the others.

-Even so, I'm sure the fans will be glad the Railgun team makes an appearance.
Yoshino: We wanted to make this be a festival of a movie from the beginning. We wanted everyone to be able to enjoy seeing their favorite character take action on the big screen. The original draft had even more characters appear in it, which I enjoyed as if I was a member of the audience. For example, I love Kanzaki Kaori, so I worked to have her involved as much as possible. (ha ha) She also has a great scene I think you will find surprising.

-Of the ideas you could actually make a reality, what should people look forward to?
Yoshino: Accelerator, I guess. In the Index world's calendar, he is supposed to be hospitalized during this time. Even so, I asked to have Accel-san play a part. (ha ha)
Nakayama: Since we were putting them in, we gave both Accel and Saten more than just a cameo appearance.
Yoshino: Yes, they both actually have lines. Tsuchimikado, Aogami Pierce, as well as some other characters from the Railgun side appear too.
Nakayama: Thanks to that, we had a ton of people at the dubbing and it took quite a long time. (ha ha)

Yoshino: At any rate, we wanted to put it as many characters as possible given the timeline. This is the first original story for the Index series, so even though Kamachi-san composed and supervised the plot, it still feels a bit separate from the main story. And since it's separate, we wanted to have a fun time of it and see all our favorite characters.

-Do any unexpected characters meet each other?
Yoshino: Yes. Since we had to make this movie exciting, I put together characters where, as a fan, I wondered what would happen if they met and had those that could not meet due to the story at least pass by each other. You can look forward to seeing that in the movie.
Nakayama: We had initially thought of the movie as a festival that takes place in some kind of parallel world so anything could happen, but it ended up being added in as canon to the Index series. After summer break and Kazakiri's story are over, the Remnant arc happens. The movie fits in after that but before the Daihaseisai.

-So that's why Kuroko is in a wheelchair.
Yoshino: Yes. Since it's canon, we made sure to keep those details in mind.
Nakayama: Kuroko's power is convenient and powerful, so she can resolve an incident right away when she is set loose.
original source
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Touma never comes into contact with Saten - Now confirmed that the world will truly end if they meet!!
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 13:45   Link #674
Miraluka
Banned

And his caught my attenion....
Quote:
For example, I love Kanzaki Kaori, so I worked to have her involved as much as possible. (ha ha) She also has a great scene I think you will find surprising.
Then...
Quote:
I asked to have Accel-san play a part. (ha ha)
Hope he gets some action.

Quote:
Nakayama: We had initially thought of the movie as a festival that takes place in some kind of parallel world so anything could happen, but it ended up being added in as canon to the Index series.
Whoot?
Old 2012-12-08, 13:56   Link #675
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Touma never comes into contact with Saten - Now confirmed that the world will truly end if they meet!!
I knew it

Anyway, sounds like these guys actually wanted to do a fanfic movie ... What's up with that mentality?
Old 2012-12-08, 14:01   Link #676
desrtsku
Nympholept

That's good, that's good! The world won't end as soon as we expected ...
And so the movie really is canon, huh? And it has a lot (?) of characters in it too? I wonder if they can fit all of that in a one hour and half (?) length movie without making it look awkward.
Well, from what I can see Yoshino-san sounds like he's a potential bro too, I kind of like his tastes. If this one and Vivid Red end up being really great, I'd be willing to forgive him for every crap he gave birth to these recent times.
*desrtsku is in a good mood today*
Old 2012-12-08, 14:03   Link #677
Miraluka
Banned

I don't know why but it always happens in various movies -.-;

Well, more info/scans:

Anime and Haimura-style:

Officer Kamijou and Policewoman Index .

I would like to know what are they saying but no high-res yet... looks like Yuka Iguchi changed hair colors
Old 2012-12-08, 14:27   Link #678
leukrota

Quote:
Anime and Haimura-style:
I hadn't look closesly at those witches, but now that I do I think they really wanted to something "ero-kawaii" ... That outfit seems like something Lessar would like to wear
Old 2012-12-08, 17:47   Link #679
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's strange how in-sync the fans of Index are, even the staff also understood that Touma and Saten should never meet

That aside I'm also curious at what they say about characters that usually pass by would meet

But most importantly it sounds like they're having fun with it, which I think is most important when it comes to these things
Old 2012-12-09, 09:12   Link #680
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Jane Elbus, Maribeth Blackball and Marie(or Mariet) Spearhead?

EDIT: Welp, it's Elves, and Jane really looks like a Strike Witch with that get-up.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2012-12-09 at 09:26.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote