AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-21, 15:16   Link #541
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Did anyone not notice there seems to be a ball of flame in Ravel's illustration? It could mean something.

Though Ravel size is big, it is not as big as the other females of the series. Ise once noted that Ravel has a decent size so the illustration changed to match that description.

By the way an off topic question, what is Japan's Breast cup size measurements? Not perverted, just for reference to compare to American sizes.
Old 2013-01-21, 17:00   Link #542
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Did anyone not notice there seems to be a ball of flame in Ravel's illustration? It could mean something.

Though Ravel size is big, it is not as big as the other females of the series. Ise once noted that Ravel has a decent size so the illustration changed to match that description.

By the way an off topic question, what is Japan's Breast cup size measurements? Not perverted, just for reference to compare to American sizes.
In Japan it's measured in centimeters.

Personally I like the idea that Ravel has just had a growth spurt. Don't forget that she is younger than the rest of them. She still has a few years of growing. Maybe she's been groping herself to make them bigger to more fit Ise's tastes lol.
Old 2013-01-21, 17:41   Link #543
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
so those who will appear at the cover book for every volume will be a potential candidate for isse ?... and if i read it right in the blog ,the only left for the cover is sona , serafall , grayfia(but she's the maou's wife) and kuroka?
I really have no idea how they decided the girls for the cover. Sometimes they put the main girl of the volume as the cover girl, but there has been times when girls who doesnt play a major role of the volume being put as the cover girl. The author listed the names of the girls you mentioned as a possible choice for the girls that may appear in the cover since they are running out of choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
The whole thing with Ise not being able to access his Balance-Break is a bit of an strange, I mean he used in that SS in volume 13.

So the girls that like Saji don't what to share him, looks like he will not be getting a harem end.

It's a matter of time before Vail joins that group of guys.

Yeah. Ddraig went to a sleep mode evrey now and then. Though he came back at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
why are they after Ravel? i hope it not just to torture her for her tears....that would be sick
Kinda... Well they didnt do anything physical to her. The antagonists of this volume made a clone of the Phoenix(Devil), and they were making fake Phoenix's tears from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
How did Saji exactly found out that Sona called Ise 'Ise-kun'?
Wasn't she doing it in private?
And why is she, Sona in a naked apron?
So Gasper is going to be another contender for Ise's lap...
What is koneko's reaction to this?
those pictures are really something... thanks...
Yeah Sona called him by his nickname at school front of Saji. He was heartbroken...
The Sona in naked apron doesnt happen in this volume(It hasnt even happened in a short story). Its actually a old image that the publishers reused.
Ise just mentions about how Gasper wants to sit on his lap when no one is around, but it doesnt show Koneko's reaction to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Thanks n0m@n for the info.

I have to say that I'm a little suprised that Ise can't initally use his BB or his Sacred Gear, since he used it in volume 13, but I guess the author wanted to add some sort of initial disadvantage for Ise, so that the other members of the group, would have a chance of doing something...

As for the BL stuff, I hoped that the author would avoid that route, but I guess he couldn't contain himself, in trying to produce some aditional comedy situations...

Judging from you're summary, there seems to be a plenty of romantic and comedy situations in the volume, which is probably a good thing, to have a few ligther volumes, before things start to get serious again...
Ise was only able to make his gauntlet appear but his ability didnt work.
Also Ise is capable of turning one part of his body into a dragon. So he turned his arm into a dragon's arm in this volume. This is one of thing thing he was able to do because of his new body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA.......... Ise.....(Take a deep breath) is classified as SS Rank by Magicians!?

Oh. My. God.! I can't stop laughing at this. Oh, boy. The Magicians are like labeling him as a very, unpredictable existence from their point of view.

Get real! He's more dangerous than Tohka (AAA) or Kurumi from "Date A Live" spirits.

Seriously, Ise is only perverted guy in the real world but on the other side he's a dangerous existence.
In terms of the popular choice of the Gremory group that the magicians want to make a pact with, it goes:
Rias>Rossweisse>Asia>Kiba>Akeno>Xenovia>Koneko>Gas per

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Thanks for the update, nom@n. Firstly what the hell has Ravel been eating?! She's on the same level as Rias and Akeno now.Koneko and Asia seem to be losing

I'm also kind of surprised at Ise not being able to use BB, but that's not really important. Saji needs to step up his game and his love interests are surprisingly cunning. Good to hear about Kuroka's flag, though part of me is a bit sad: I was kind of hoping for Vali/Kuroka, since I can imagine the humourous family interactions with Ise/Koneko. Looking forward to a renconciliation between Kuroka and Koneko.

Still hoping for dragon armour Asia in future.

Question: Is the vampire girl that came to them the one with the Longinus?
Ravel's breast is the biggest mystery of DxD now....
Nah, just kidding. Miyama screwed up in her designs. Thats why the anime also screwed up for her design. She was meant to have a bit bigger than average.

The vampire girl that appeared is a pure vampire so she isnt a longinus possessor. She's a bitch lol. You will hate her for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
What are the rankings
Only Ise's SS rank was confirmed. Im not sure about others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
n0m@n, what's the power of Sephiroth's Grail?
Like True Longinus, it is a Sacred Relic. The Holy Grail.
im not sure about its actual ability, but the vampires that are the longinus is siding with has more "invincible body". They dont die eaiser. They can withstand sunlight, they dont die even if their heart is nailed, the holy cross doesnt work, the holy water doesnt work, and they dont need to sleep in their coffins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Thanks n0m@n for the information and pictures. I am glad kuroka will be living together with issei. It creates more opportunity for them to share more memories. I am curious, what happen when n0m@n said Kuroka's flag is up. I think le fay should be happy she is going to live with issei since she is a fan of oppai dragon. I wonder if she ever gonna be a member of the harem or just a friend.
Ise said something about helping Kuroka when she wants to fix her relationship with Koneko. She got emotional eyes and realised why everyone is falling for Ise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
Some volume. Well it totaly different then i expected. So this Volume is long lenght?
no. Its not that long. 310 pages. Average volume is 290 to 300 pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Lol did Ravel just age 5-6 years she's on a level pegging with Akeno and Rias on the hotness scale in that picture, as for them been after her maybe there's something special about her we don't know about like been the original phoenix or something alone those lines.

Naked apron Sona is a old picture from one of his art books if I remember rightly.
Ravels breats sure is a mystery lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
my brain stopped at big breasted Ravel ftw!
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
Sweet spoilers hehehe Kuroka flag being rised is great news and yea pic of Ravel is so hot(feel bad for Koneko her rival has too much assets)

I wonder how the vampire's civil war is related with evil dragon introduced
Im sure its related since the reason why Grendel was revived must be connected to the Sephiroth's Grail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
Thanks nom, looks like it will be one interesting volume.
Can you tell us what is different from the spoilers? You said nothing about Rias`s new move and Akeno`s dragon attribute, are those fake?
"Don't judge a book by its cover" is the best way to describes Kiryuu she is cute for a flat chested girl but so "dangerous" Fafnir looks interesting but I would have liked to see his whole body not only his head ...
Ravel ... compared to the fail from volume, 12 this one is ... also a fail the cover and the illustration don't match at all, from the way it looks it gives me the impression that Zero modify a Grayfia sketch since that body looks to similar to Grayfia from "Lets go to onsen" short story.
Rias sure did make a secret move. Though its full potential wasnt shown. It is considered a move which cant be used in Rating Game since the opponent will die without being sent out of the Rating Game field.
Akeno's holy-lightning turned into a shape of Asian-Dragon and moves as if its alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,I wonder how will react grayfia to learn of the probably fight between his brother-in-law(ise) and his young brother(euclid).
and n0m@n how is the appearence of velerie?she have big oppais?
Nope. Nothing was mentioned about her appearance.
Old 2013-01-21, 18:06   Link #544
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
In terms of the popular choice of the Gremory group that the magicians want to make a pact with, it goes:
Rias>Rossweisse>Asia>Kiba>Akeno>Xenovia>Koneko>Gas per
where does ise fit into that? Or is he just not popular amongst magicians despite his high rank? lol
Old 2013-01-21, 18:08   Link #545
hyuugalegacy
Otaku, author wannabe

I'm just wondering if Ise has figured out ravel wishes to be his future bishop. Or any development in the direction that he wants her to be.
Old 2013-01-21, 18:29   Link #546
breno.m.fis

Wow, this is incredible n0m, so now the Isse can do partial transformation to dragon form, the parts transformed are vulnerable to the sacred aura or light? Or are these parts like the old dragon arm he had?

It was already more than time for Rias have her own certain kill movement (my knees are trembling with excitement to read it). Lightning shaped in the form of a dragon, only the mobility it has must be something very interesting. And the other girls, showed some remarkable development?
Old 2013-01-21, 18:33   Link #547
Chris38

@n0m@n

Thanks for the additional info ... so, does the fact that Ise can now transform his arms, partially into the arms of a dragon, mean that he won't be needing the dragon sucking treatment anymore... or is this transformation, still unstable, and if he isn't treated, from time to time, Ise will have permanent dragon arms...

Also, this particular revelation, made me wonder, if Ise will, in the future ... be capable of fully transforming into a dragon form... I know, that Ise is only a partial dragon hybrid, but ... you never know, the chance of something like that happening, definitely exists...

And I guess, that the author likes to continue making Saji suffer, I just hope that he isn't planing on making Saji join the dark side, due to his jealousy of Ise's popularity...

Also, from the looks of it, it looks like Rias is starting to take a similar route as her husband to be Ise, if she actually developed a move, who's full potential hasn't even been reached, and can't be used in a Rating Game... due to how powerful it is

Regarding Akeno, she seems to go in a surprising direction as well... unlike what I initially thought, it does seem that her "power up" is going to be a more permanent one...
Old 2013-01-21, 18:36   Link #548
reccaryu

Thanks n0m@n!

Actually I meant what was the actual rankings meant

Is SS the lowest and if so how low or near the top?

Is AAA the highest and then it goes from AAA to SS?

Thanks for any info you can share!
Old 2013-01-21, 18:50   Link #549
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
Thanks n0m@n!

Actually I meant what was the actual rankings meant

Is SS the lowest and if so how low or near the top?

Is AAA the highest and then it goes from AAA to SS?

Thanks for any info you can share!
SS i believe is second highest only to SSS
Old 2013-01-21, 18:52   Link #550
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Guys, don't be overzealous. Give Nom@n some time to enjoy himself, the volume just came out 2 days ago. Eventually when real life isn't so stressful for Nom@n then he will start translating.
Old 2013-01-21, 19:08   Link #551
zzhk
Summary Machine

Chinese spoilers. As usual, shouldn't be too far off, but take with a grain of salt.

Spoiler for Volume 14:
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2013-01-21, 19:13   Link #552
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Chinese spoilers. As usual, shouldn't be too far off, but take with a grain of salt.

Spoiler for Volume 14:
Spoiler for volume 14:
Old 2013-01-21, 19:21   Link #553
The Green One

Quote:

Spoiler for Volume 14:
Spoiler for Volume 14:
Old 2013-01-21, 19:23   Link #554
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Spoiler for Volume 14:
Ophis DID use to be a man
Old 2013-01-21, 19:28   Link #555
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
The life energy of Ise's body is now unmeasurable. (The measured value comes out as zero.)
Ise speculates that with his current body, even if he died, he would instantly resurrect.
Just a little correction. The data they get for Ise's life energy shown is either zero or unmesearuable(infinite). This is due to Ise getting nw body with the flesh of Great Red and power of Ophis.
So at this point they arent sure about Ise's life energy.
Old 2013-01-21, 19:32   Link #556
cyberdemon

Poor Koneko. Ise might not even need her ability anymore to survive.
Old 2013-01-21, 19:34   Link #557
reccaryu

Thanks zzhk and n0m@n for the spoilers!
Old 2013-01-21, 19:40   Link #558
chrono25

Asia obtained Fafnir as her familiar with Ophis' assistance.
The price for the contract was her favorite blue panties.
"

does that mean he is no longer a sacred gear and he is back in a body of flesh or is he still in that form and has been passed to her ?

it makes sense though since her twilight healing could repair the gear and she could use the scale mail armor to protect her in battle

but then that type of close combat doesnt fit the style she uses, she is more of a healer/summoner type

Last edited by chrono25; 2013-01-21 at 20:13.
Old 2013-01-21, 19:43   Link #559
The Green One

It's probably more likely that Fafnir will serve as a meat shield to keep enemies from targeting her during fights.
Old 2013-01-21, 19:44   Link #560
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Just a little correction. The data they get for Ise's life energy shown is either zero or unmesearuable(infinite). This is due to Ise getting nw body with the flesh of Great Red and power of Ophis.
So at this point they arent sure about Ise's life energy.
Lol, its over 9000! So he is like an EX ranked noble phantasm?

Seriosly though, this looks to be an interesting volume, and thnks nom@n and zzhk for the spoilers!

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen