Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-04, 17:43   Link #301
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
Who is the actual antagonist?
probably the guy who killed nie li, who we probably won't be seeing for the time being
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 06:06   Link #302
ser4

I got a quick question guys i just finished reading the raws and am a little confused about some stuff
Spoiler:
so as i have said many times my MT isnt fluent so any help would be appreciated
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 10:43   Link #303
triopsate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
I got a quick question guys i just finished reading the raws and am a little confused about some stuff
Spoiler:
so as i have said many times my MT isnt fluent so any help would be appreciated
Basically the bronze, silver, gold blah blah blah ranking gets to be thrown out the window. The REAL way to rank the beasts are by their growth rates and their bloodlines. The old way was taking a beast's actual strength whereas the growth rates measures the beast's potential. AKA the first one looks at how strong something currently is whereas the growth rates look at how strong something can potentially be in the future when you grow it enough.

Bloodlines are pretty much just adding onto the growth rates. Beasts with a bloodline are stronger than those without (cuz superior genes).

As for the mutated god-ranked growth rate dragon bloodline beast Nie Li got with the gacha- err I mean pot, he fused with it successfully. But he has to use the vines in his soul to restrain it because it's stronger than he is.
triopsate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 11:09   Link #304
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by triopsate View Post
Basically the bronze, silver, gold blah blah blah ranking gets to be thrown out the window. The REAL way to rank the beasts are by their growth rates and their bloodlines. The old way was taking a beast's actual strength whereas the growth rates measures the beast's potential. AKA the first one looks at how strong something currently is whereas the growth rates look at how strong something can potentially be in the future when you grow it enough.

Bloodlines are pretty much just adding onto the growth rates. Beasts with a bloodline are stronger than those without (cuz superior genes).

As for the mutated god-ranked growth rate dragon bloodline beast Nie Li got with the gacha- err I mean pot, he fused with it successfully. But he has to use the vines in his soul to restrain it because it's stronger than he is.
What about spirit beasts? And was there 3 types of bloodline (normal, ancient and one more...i think) or was it just me misunderstanding and how do they figure into the rankings ?
Old 2015-11-06, 11:22   Link #305
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by triopsate View Post

The weird thing is that it ALSO seems like a God Growth Silver rank is much stronger than a normal Silver rank.

So it's not just about potential, but also about how many special abilities/etc they get.

Probably because the latter is 'a lazy demon beast' while the former is 'a super talented one with lots of gimmicks'.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 11:32   Link #306
triopsate

Quote:
What about spirit beasts? And was there 3 types of bloodline (normal, ancient and one more...i think) or was it just me misunderstanding and how do they figure into the rankings ?
Normal bloodline is like your average joe on the street. Genes are inferior and useless.

Ancient is like your average noble/royalty. Genes are superior to the average joe in every way.

The last one (can't remember and too lazy to actually check the raws again) is pretty much your shounen hero with the OP as hell bloodline. Genes are superior to everything hidden potential everywhere.

Or at least that's the impression I got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
The weird thing is that it ALSO seems like a God Growth Silver rank is much stronger than a normal Silver rank.

So it's not just about potential, but also about how many special abilities/etc they get.

Probably because the latter is 'a lazy demon beast' while the former is 'a super talented one with lots of gimmicks'.
I think it has something to do with stats earned per level up like instead of getting +1 to str/int/agi per level, it gets +1.5-2 str/int/agi per level or something. It's like comparing Enchantress' str gain per level to centaur warrunner's str gain per level.
triopsate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 12:25   Link #307
human6861

The bloodline of spirit beasts in this novel sound similar with dinosaur and modern lizard , older one is stronger but something happen and they become extinct
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 22:16   Link #308
Hiyono

Spoiler for c333 - plot development:
Old 2015-11-07, 22:50   Link #309
Omoshiroi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
Spoiler for c333 - plot development:
Spoiler for Newest Chaps:
Omoshiroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 22:46   Link #310
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Read the Founder chapters.
LOL, Nie Li is merciless!!!
At least giving your city founder some respect, man.

Through given he would disappear without that sword power anyway, he can't complain.And the new sword master is good for the city. He likely would get full body in the future when Nie Li got to certain level through
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 19:46   Link #311
Omoshiroi

Nooooooooooooooooooooo Author's going to take a day off every week! Which means less updates!!!
Omoshiroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 14:17   Link #312
kuroakai

Hai , where to you guys read the raw chapter from ^^ ?
kuroakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 15:22   Link #313
ser4

http://www.biquge.tw/9_9081/
Old 2015-11-10, 15:52   Link #314
kuroakai

Quote:
Thank you!
kuroakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 20:16   Link #315
Kristoped

Im just reading the translated chapters of this, so might be a big jump back for some of you to remember but:
Why can't MC remember what happend to City Lord's foster son?
Is he simply an irrelevant character?
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 21:13   Link #316
Akiraa
rc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoped View Post
Im just reading the translated chapters of this, so might be a big jump back for some of you to remember but:
Because his goddess didn't want to tell him in his previous life.
Akiraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 21:15   Link #317
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
From what Nie Li can tell, he became something of a taboo for City Lord clan. Later events showed how bad he is inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denfac View Post
probably the guy who killed nie li, who we probably won't be seeing for the time being
Unlikely, he is a tyrant but he is just a little more powerful than past Nie Li. There should be more and more powerful beings than him around, he just rule a few worlds while Nie Li stated that there are million of those worlds around

Last edited by Kyosuke_Nanbu; 2015-11-10 at 21:44.
Old 2015-11-10, 22:11   Link #318
human6861

He one level weaker than Nie li , but Nie li lost because he was alone while there are 7 enemies (the sage and his 6 god pet)
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 03:25   Link #319
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
But actually though why doesn't he remember?

What exactly did Zi Yun not want to tell him in his previous life? They are engaged?

She likes him as well?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 03:29   Link #320
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
But actually though why doesn't he remember?

What exactly did Zi Yun not want to tell him in his previous life? They are engaged?

She likes him as well?
She never told him about that guy and Lie Ni never saw in the battle for Glory city. His later actions showed how twisted he is inside.
Spoiler for Actions:

Tags
harem, lolicon, reincarnate mc, web novel