AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-04-02, 00:09   Link #10881
Secori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I bet her whole goal is just knock him down, fake his death and send him to somewhere safe, just like last time when she planned his fake execution.
It is very possible. She wishes to fight a strong opponent no matter who it is. It just so happens that a strong opponent is Tatsumi. She wants to give him everything she got to fully enjoy herself and live up to her own lifestyle. I doubt she has any real interest of killing Tatsumi. To her it is a possible consequence and not an intent. She may very well have a plan for him (Like you said to keep him alive and send him somewhere safe) assuming he is alive and does not die from the battle. (She may have a thought like that, but it is just a thought at this point.)

So it is possible. Its just that we will never see it happen given the circumstances and the way things are moving forward now.
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-02, 06:58   Link #10882
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secori View Post
It is very possible. She wishes to fight a strong opponent no matter who it is. It just so happens that a strong opponent is Tatsumi. She wants to give him everything she got to fully enjoy herself and live up to her own lifestyle. I doubt she has any real interest of killing Tatsumi. To her it is a possible consequence and not an intent. She may very well have a plan for him (Like you said to keep him alive and send him somewhere safe) assuming he is alive and does not die from the battle. (She may have a thought like that, but it is just a thought at this point.)

So it is possible. Its just that we will never see it happen given the circumstances and the way things are moving forward now.
Everything is possible, considering the author's previous works are all light-hearted romance stories.
Old 2016-04-02, 07:07   Link #10883
Secori

Quote:
Everything is possible, considering the author's previous works are all light-hearted romance stories.
Lets hope something steps up and saves Tatsumi from Tyrant.

Last edited by Secori; 2016-04-02 at 07:30.
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 10:59   Link #10884
B214

Very late into this topic but i wonder if the fight between Tatsumi and Esdeath get postponed because of the Ultimate Teigu.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 09:37   Link #10885
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Very late into this topic but i wonder if the fight between Tatsumi and Esdeath get postponed because of the Ultimate Teigu.
Probably. That's why I felt their match wouldn't reach a conclusion now, because of an outside interference of sorts.

2 more weeks to go, though, till the new chapter comes out.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 21:31   Link #10886
NeutralZero

More likely that there will be no conclusion to the Tatsumi v Esdeath fight
Tatsumi is going to abandon their battle to fight the huge mecha akin to the anime since he's the only one they have to go against it
and Akame will for some reasons be there to switch places with him and fight Esdeath instead... similar to the anime
but do hope they change some events though...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 21:58   Link #10887
Kazu-kun

I don't mind if they switch places, but I do hope no one dies. Well, Esdeath can go die just fine.

I just don't want Akame to lose any more friends (or die herself).
Old 2016-04-07, 00:45   Link #10888
Superstars
Final Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
More likely that there will be no conclusion to the Tatsumi v Esdeath fight
Tatsumi is going to abandon their battle to fight the huge mecha akin to the anime since he's the only one they have to go against it
and Akame will for some reasons be there to switch places with him and fight Esdeath instead... similar to the anime
but do hope they change some events though...
I think so too.
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 22:33   Link #10889
saw2097

Wouldn't be much of a final battle if none of the good guys die.

In stories with happy tones and that target younger audiences still have main characters die in the final battle, I doubt this series will be different.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 07:54   Link #10890
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Wouldn't be much of a final battle if none of the good guys die.

In stories with happy tones and that target younger audiences still have main characters die in the final battle, I doubt this series will be different.
Maybe but in this particular series a character dying isn't that much of a big deal.

Death is cheap in AgK.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 16:44   Link #10891
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Maybe but in this particular series a character dying isn't that much of a big deal.

Death is cheap in AgK.
Yeah, but still I will be surprised if the author doesn't kill any good guys off in the final battle.
Old 2016-04-08, 18:12   Link #10892
B214

He already killed off so many prior to the final battle, it'd only be natural for him not to kill off anyone so soon. If he kills off more good guys then the series would end with Esdeath owning everyone. Currently the only ones who stand a chance against Esdeath is Night Raid after all.
Old 2016-04-08, 22:22   Link #10893
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
He already killed off so many prior to the final battle, it'd only be natural for him not to kill off anyone so soon. If he kills off more good guys then the series would end with Esdeath owning everyone. Currently the only ones who stand a chance against Esdeath is Night Raid after all.
Someone can kill Esdeath and die in the process or be killed by something after Esdeath dies, Esdeath being a threat isn't a guarantee that the main characters will all survive.

As cheap as death has become in this series, its never stopped the author from finding ways to go about it.
Old 2016-04-09, 03:46   Link #10894
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Someone can kill Esdeath and die in the process or be killed by something after Esdeath dies, Esdeath being a threat isn't a guarantee that the main characters will all survive.

As cheap as death has become in this series, its never stopped the author from finding ways to go about it.
Never said the main characters will all survive, just saying that they won't die so soon. For one i know the author ain't gonna introduce random fodders and have them take all the glory of killing Esdeath.
Old 2016-04-09, 10:25   Link #10895
Fwarlord

Another option is Esdese killing both Night Raid, the rebel and Honest, then making the empire a better place, if the Takahiro wants to do something original.
Old 2016-04-09, 15:28   Link #10896
Junchi
Dr. 9001

Quote:
Another option is Esdese killing both Night Raid, the rebel and Honest, then making the empire a better place, if the Takahiro wants to do something retarded.
Fix'd it for you.

MAL | MML
Junchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 06:08   Link #10897
NeutralZero

Esdeath can't make the empire a better place by herself
she is a battle-freak after all
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 07:13   Link #10898
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post

Death is cheap in AgK.
That's not what that trope means
Old 2016-04-11, 08:43   Link #10899
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Esdeath can't make the empire a better place by herself
she is a battle-freak after all
She can always appoint talent men to be her prime minister and manage state affairs on her behalf, just like how real life conquerors did.
Old 2016-04-20, 09:02   Link #10900
Dysprosium
Banned

Spoiler for 70:
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!