AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-21, 06:11   Link #11301
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Beast Tatsumi vs full powered Esdeath = mutual defeats....
Old 2016-08-21, 07:52   Link #11302
Secori

Spoiler for 74:
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 08:46   Link #11303
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Ha, I did say in my last posts that these two (Tats & Wave) are going to redefine the double-dragon concept . I like it. The fighting is intense (that double-Rider Kick though!!!). The armor of Tatís latest form looks like something out of Saint Seiya (especially the helmet). Oh, and Susanooís advice that everything has a weak point and Bulatís flashbacks do play major part in this fight (like in the anime). Very good. Tatsumi didnít have to die in the mecha-fight since he didnít have to shield the people from crumbling Shiko. I canít wait to read the dialogues. Iím glad it turned out this way since this is what Iím hoping for: Tatsumi not killed by Shiko in the manga version as I expressed in my many posts before. Now, my time reading these recent chapters are truly saved. I wonder what will happen to him next, 2 vs 1 between AkaTats vs Esdeath? one on one? or battle royal?
Since it's likely that Esdese won't be the final villain anymore, someone has to take that place. And the most fitting ones will either be Honest or Tyrant. If it's Honest, that would mean he is still hiding a trump card. If it's Tyrant, it will eventually takeover Tatsumi, maybe when he asks for more power to face Esdese. And when that happens, maybe everyone will be forced to join force to defeat the Tyrant-possesses Tatsumi.
Old 2016-08-21, 09:16   Link #11304
B214

That's assuming if Tatsumi will fight Esdeath after this cause right now it's Akame vs Esdeath.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 10:09   Link #11305
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

To be honest , i prefer Esdeath and Tatsumi kill each other .

Bah , who know , the author may pull out some bs things , like Tatsumi may be exhauted after dealing the final blow to the emperor and decide to suicide in order to stop the Tyrant from taking over his body .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 15:57   Link #11306
Superstars
Final Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
That's assuming if Tatsumi will fight Esdeath after this cause right now it's Akame vs Esdeath.
Akame baby!!!
She is going to win!!!
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 16:35   Link #11307
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Spoiler for 74:
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 16:45   Link #11308
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Spoiler for 74:
Spoiler for 74:
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 16:54   Link #11309
Knighto

It's time to bring this up again.

Quote:
Q: You’ve gotten into fresh material after merely 19 episodes. Is this coordinated with Takahiro-san?

A: We planned this since two years ago. While the manga’s story continues, the anime have to have a start and finish. So we took Takahiro-san’s plot and ending, and rejuggled the plot to fit our needs.

We did determined that “Tatsumi will die in the battle with the emperor” and “final battle between Akame and Esdeath”. However, we did realize that manga didn’t quite go that way. (Laughs)
The first quoted part has been debunked in this chapter. The second one will follow.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 17:55   Link #11310
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
The first quoted part has been debunked in this chapter. The second one will follow.
You mean the part where they said they "rejuggled the plot to fit our needs."? I think that one is still valid. They did coordinate with Takahiro & rejuggle and change events to fit their needs. There's also the factors of something lost in translation in that interview. Another factor is that Takahiro changed his mind after the anime finished airing. See, the recent chapters doesn't mean the anime-crew was lying back then. After all, in this chapter alone, we see Susanoo's advice and Bulat's flashback before Tatsumi went for that weak part on Shiko (like in the anime).
Old 2016-08-21, 17:55   Link #11311
Superstars
Final Boss

Makes sense. It would be bad business for the manga just to go the predictable route of the anime ending.
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 18:07   Link #11312
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
You mean the part where they said they "rejuggled the plot to fit our needs."? I think that one is still valid. They did coordinate with Takahiro & rejuggle and change events to fit their needs. There's also the factors of something lost in translation in that interview. Another factor is that Takahiro changed his mind after the anime finished airing. See, the recent chapters doesn't mean the anime-crew was lying back then. After all, in this chapter alone, we see Susanoo's advice and Bulat's flashback before Tatsumi went for that weak part on Shiko (like in the anime).
I think he means the "dying against the kid emperor" bit.

Regarding that interview, I'll try to get a better translation.
Old 2016-08-21, 18:24   Link #11313
Knighto

Yes, the part about Tatsumi dying when Shikoutazer crushes him in the anime. This can no longer happen. In fact it was the previous chapter that made such a thing impossible, as Tatsumi is now unkillable by conventional means.
Old 2016-08-21, 18:54   Link #11314
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Chariot-Wave View Post
I think he means the "dying against the kid emperor" bit.

Regarding that interview, I'll try to get a better translation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Yes, the part about Tatsumi dying when Shikoutazer crushes him in the anime. This can no longer happen. In fact it was the previous chapter that made such a thing impossible, as Tatsumi is now unkillable by conventional means.
Maybe I missed something, but isn't killing Tatsumi and pitting Akame against Esdeath something the anime-crew determined to do in the anime? And they even stated that the manga has gone different way. It could be that Takahiro did plan the manga ending to be that way at the time or maybe he wrote it only for the anime. So, the possibility of Takahiro changing his mind a bit for the manga is there (for the better, if I say so myself).
Old 2016-08-22, 01:38   Link #11315
Junchi
Dr. 9001

Aaand the manga is really going to end this year/in the next volume.

-ETA-

ANN link

MAL | MML
Junchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 01:48   Link #11316
AP24

Vol 14 ends at Ch 72, so assuming the final volume will be 6 chapters then there are 4 chapters left at most.
AP24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 02:05   Link #11317
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Too much to wrap up in 4 chapters. We have the following

Leone's fate
PM's fate
Suzuka's fate
Whoever vs Esdeath
Tat's fate
The actual ending+epilogue
Old 2016-08-22, 02:17   Link #11318
Junchi
Dr. 9001

Quote:
Leone's fate
She's dead af.

Quote:
PM's fate
Not a big deal, someone should smack his head in two panels.

Quote:
Suzuka's fate
Doesn't count, shitty comic relief anyway.

Quote:
Whoever vs Esdeath
Tat's fate
Have a feeling these two things will be the focus of the remaining chapters.

Quote:
The actual ending+epilogue
I really hope we'll get a satisfying epilogue and not an alibi one with a random time jump powered by 4-5 pages only.

The Path Of Peace subplot is the only thing what is cannot be wrapped up in the remaining chapters. Not that they've mattered that much, but still.

MAL | MML
Junchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 04:58   Link #11319
DeliriousEagle

Really hope Tyrant gets through at the end and Tatsumi with it. Tatsumi asked for it all, might as well go with it until the end regardless of the consequences.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 05:44   Link #11320
Knighto

As the last, volume 15 may likely have more chapters. So I wouldn't be surprised if those are also extra long in pages, if the last one is anything to go by.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!