AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-26, 06:08   Link #11341
WingsoftheDragonix

I would love for the manga to have a more happy ending. An ending in which Tatsumi survive and Akame and in a better situation that the one in the anime.

But I have to admit that would be quite fitting ending for the story to have the two of them killing each other after they lost their humanity. And yeah, I'm talking about of a mutual killing.

It would be interesting to see the fans reaction to this kind of development.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 06:22   Link #11342
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsoftheDragonix View Post
I would love for the manga to have a more happy ending. An ending in which Tatsumi survive and Akame and in a better situation that the one in the anime.

But I have to admit that would be quite fitting ending for the story to have the two of them killing each other after they lost their humanity. And yeah, I'm talking about of a mutual killing.

It would be interesting to see the fans reaction to this kind of development.
There will be one part of people, which will be really happy and second part upset. But well it will always like that I guess. But after slaughter in anime I truly wish for some happy ending.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 08:10   Link #11343
WingsoftheDragonix

sparhawk1610 @ Yeah, you really can't make everyone happy. With how things are going I think that the end of the manga might be sadder than the one of the anime. I think that the best that we can hope for is a bittersweet ending.
Old 2016-08-26, 09:42   Link #11344
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
sparhawk1610 @ Yeah, you really can't make everyone happy. With how things are going I think that the end of the manga might be sadder than the one of the anime. I think that the best that we can hope for is a bittersweet ending.
Yeah, I think we will get some bittersweet ending. But I still
hope a bit for Tatsumi x Mine to be together. I really like Mine. I have seen some hate comments for her, that author just keeps her alive by force, because he donīt want to kill her. But still...
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 10:19   Link #11345
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Yeah, I think we will get some bittersweet ending. But I still
hope a bit for Tatsumi x Mine to be together. I really like Mine. I have seen some hate comments for her, that author just keeps her alive by force, because he donīt want to kill her. But still...
Most of that hate comes from the shipper of other ship.

While I can understand their disappointment, I do think that is quite childish to hate a character for this reason. The fact that she is the author favorite character (from what I know) does not help her either.
Old 2016-08-27, 04:47   Link #11346
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Mine was always going to be Tat's girl anyways so one else had no chance.

So who's gonna kill honest with everyone either too far away, preoccupied, or jacked up? An "angry general" maybe
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 05:13   Link #11347
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Chariot-Wave View Post

So who's gonna kill honest with everyone either too far away, preoccupied, or jacked up? An "angry general" maybe
Best odds is Najenda herself that want to finish Honest off once and for all or if Akame succeded in defeating Esdese it will goes to her to consign Honest into oblivion.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 06:44   Link #11348
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Chariot-Wave View Post

That's true. Honestly, I don't care who is Tatsumi girlfriend. But I have to admit that in his place I wouldn't choose her. But as they say, to each their own.

That's what I wondering as well. I will laugh if it will be really Budo the one that kills him even when it was said to be dead.
I still expecting to see the Lord again before the end.
Old 2016-08-27, 11:35   Link #11349
fullillegal

Quote:
I will laugh if it will be really Budo the one that kills him even when it was said to be dead.
Me too. But I think both Leone and Fatty are death already. By Murasame.

Quote:
I still expecting to see the Lord again before the end.
Maybe he will be a super-duper healer and help to the two flat-waifu and Tatzard.
fullillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 21:28   Link #11350
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Quote:
That's what I wondering as well. I will laugh if it will be really Budo the one that kills him even when it was said to be dead.
I base my thoughts on him still living on the following

1. Pumpkin has only disintegrated one guy on panel and with Budo all we see is his armor chipping a bit and it just skipped to her beam.

2. No one found a body even though they claimed he was dead.

3. Characters are like "now with Budo gone" or something like that leads me to believe that he'll make a surprise return.
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 05:40   Link #11351
Junchi
Dr. 9001

No, Budou should stay dead. One that he was a massive failure (both character-wise and plot-function-wise) and two: it would be really ungrateful for Night Raid (goals, morals, etc.) if someone else kills the minister in the end. Be it Leone (doubtful, since she should be dead by now, but asspulls never cease to exist anyway), Tatsumi, Najenda or whatever, but not a non-NR member.

MAL | MML
Junchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 06:07   Link #11352
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Budo said he want to eliminate Honest by his own hands is it? Well i can expect he will make an unexpected return for that knowing Budou only loyal to the Empire, not sided with either Revo or Honest.

He will do anything as long as Empire stabilize.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 06:18   Link #11353
B214

Budo may deem Honest as the true traitor and greater threat after seeing what he did to the Emperor with the Shikoutazer. That's assuming if he's alive to see it in the first place though.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 09:23   Link #11354
Knighto

Chapter is out and with good translation. And it was glorious. Man, the dialogue lines, the action, the tension... it really feels like the end is coming.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 09:35   Link #11355
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junchi View Post
No, Budou should stay dead. One that he was a massive failure (both character-wise and plot-function-wise) and two: it would be really ungrateful for Night Raid (goals, morals, etc.) if someone else kills the minister in the end. Be it Leone (doubtful, since she should be dead by now, but asspulls never cease to exist anyway), Tatsumi, Najenda or whatever, but not a non-NR member.
There is nothing ungraceful about someone else killing Honest though, since the final goal of NR is "to create a better country" rather than to finish some personal issue with the prime minister. As long as the country can be changed for the better, it doesn't matter whoever kills Honest.

Actually, even if Budou comes back, kills Honest, defeats the rebels, sets up a constitutional monarchy and clears the corruption in the empire or Esdese becomes the empress and hires a competent bureaucracy, NR shouldn't have any problem with them if they could create a better country.
Old 2016-08-28, 09:40   Link #11356
DeliriousEagle

Wonder how many will try and declare themselves as independent nations once the empire is officially done. Why bother trying to make a better place from before when you got the power to make your own place.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 10:00   Link #11357
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Nice chapter. I guess the series will end in 2 or 3 chapters (considering the author made some so long). Still, Tatsumi's survival to this series seems unreasonable.
Old 2016-08-28, 10:11   Link #11358
B214

Hmm, it feels as if Tatsumi has become some sort of Humanoid Dragon Danger Beasts. I wonder if Akame's sudden power-up is due to another Teigu or her Trump Card.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 17:09   Link #11359
Knighto

Honest must be on the run right now. I would laugh my ass off if he were heading to one of the gates only for Budou to show up in front of him in a surprising an unexpected move. The look on his face would be priceless.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 19:38   Link #11360
Secori

So is Tatsumi stronger than Esdeath now?
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!