AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler-Free Threads (for New Viewers)

Notices

Old 2014-10-25, 22:13   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

F/SN UBW TV - Discussion/Speculation for Fate/Zero Anime-Only Viewers

You are welcome to participate in this thread if:

a) you watched the Fate/Zero anime, AND
b) you have NOT played the F/SN game or spoiled yourself on any game/franchise details

If you are a game-player, novel reader, or if you've read all the game spoilers, this is not the thread for you. It's a thread for anime-only viewers who only watched the Fate/Zero anime, and who wish to make additional comments beyond what is allowed in the 100% anime-only episode threads.

Anything from the Fate/zero anime will not be considered a spoiler in this thread, but NO other "spoilers" may be discussed.

Any "covert" game players who try to infiltrate the thread will be dealt with most severely, up to and including a permanent forum ban. Absolutely NO hints, tips, advice, pointers, etc.
Old 2014-10-26, 05:15   Link #2
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I guess I categorize in this thread.

I liked the fact that Saber showed a reaction when she heard Einzbern, though one would think there would be a bigger one since Illya looks so much like her mother.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-10, 09:50   Link #3
nicky.
animesuki

What's the optimal viewing order for the UBW series? Star with the movies, the regular seasons, or a mix & match of them?
There's also F/Zero; do I include that, or is it unrelated?
nicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-10, 12:48   Link #4
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky. View Post
What's the optimal viewing order for the UBW series? Star with the movies, the regular seasons, or a mix & match of them?
There's also F/Zero; do I include that, or is it unrelated?
Fist the Fate/Stay Night series done by DEEN, afterwards UBW by Ufotable, after that the 3 Heavens Feel movies and you could end it with the prequel Fate/Zero.

Starting with Fate/Zero will spoil stuff from Fate/Stay Night. Zero is written with the assumption the reader has already read the F/SN visual novel.

Last edited by chaos_alfa; 2017-10-15 at 08:32.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 05:32   Link #5
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I recommend one of these orders:

Deen-UBW-Zero, or Deen-Zero-UBW

If you want to skip Deen, then UBW-Zero.

Don't bother with the UBW movie. And never start with Zero.

Once all Heaven's Feel movies become available, some more permutations become possible, but the rule remains: Don't start with Zero.

And if anyone tells you that the other shows spoil Zero... That should never be a problem because Zero actually assumes that the viewer already knows the ending before they begin.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote