AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-25, 19:36   Link #8121
sierra117

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
the game has been on a downward spiral for a while already. I doubt they were getting many new players. Probably the only players who show up for the server shut down are old players.
Also you have no evidence they are NOT max lvl either.

i am just pointing out Time not strength/skill is biggest reason for picking a GM. So there is no correlation between GM skill and Guild Rank.

the guild and WC weapon don't belong to him, they belong to the guild. So they are not counted as a part of his arsenal.
We don't know which period did the previous players get transported, they can get transported from either the beginning of the game, the period where the game became most flourished or the end of the game like Ainz, please note that YGGDRASIL had been around for more than 12 years
Guild Weapons and the like may be not his official personal arsenals, but please remember that Ainz currently is the only Guid member left of Ainz Ooal Gown and the Supreme Ruler of Nazarick, so unless another Guild Member shown up, otherwise everything in Nazarick literally belongs to Ainz and he can do whatever he want to them as he like
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 18:54   Link #8122
Gerard07

Any news from volume 13?
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 18:59   Link #8123
fishstick

Quote:
Any news from volume 13?
April 27th release date
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 04:13   Link #8124
Fufufu
Doffy

Guys, do you think we're getting Intermission in vol.13? If so, who do you think will be in the Intermission? I'm guessing it's going to be Renner opening the box she received from way back (vol.10?)
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 19:46   Link #8125
fishstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Guys, do you think we're getting Intermission in vol.13? If so, who do you think will be in the Intermission? I'm guessing it's going to be Renner opening the box she received from way back (vol.10?)
the intermission in V12 was suppose to be a continuation of a sort from the V11 epilogue reveal

however, Maruyama spoilered that V13 could have that intermissions scene plus another
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 19:10   Link #8126
Greenish Growth

Around what episode of the anime will Renner's true personality be revealed?

Was that when Renner was talking to her ?oldest brother during the meeting? I've forgotten. It's been so long since I read that part.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 20:26   Link #8127
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

When she talked to Reaven and her brother...
Old 2018-03-06, 16:30   Link #8128
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I have been postponing reading vol. 12 because others gave me the impression that vol. 12 is kind of like vol. 5 - it doesn't really finish up the arc and is strongly connected to the following volume (which has yet to be released). Did I get that right?
Old 2018-03-06, 16:51   Link #8129
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yes. Unless the author decides to make vol 13 about sidestories just to mess with the readers... Either way, vol 12 doesn't conclude anything.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 03:05   Link #8130
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yes. Unless the author decides to make vol 13 about sidestories just to mess with the readers...
Won't put it past the troll-thor to do that, but he wrote in the author's tract in vol 12 that "Ainz really gonna die in vol 13! I swear!". That's cos he's been trolling, see, since vol 11 that Ainz gonna die, and Shaltear gonna give birth to baby dragons, but come vol 12, not a single line went that direction, see. (no that last one's just me trolling.)

Of course, even if the tale went the direction of Ainz "dying" (lol), I've no doubt that he's only dragging things on while leaving tons and tons of troll-rrings (troll-herrings for the uninitiated). For the record, when he mentioned that he gave that fake rune-bow to Neia in order to advertise for his "Magic Kingdom (TM) rune weapons", I've been wondering about what happened to that piece of 'ordinary' ore that he gave the dwarf smith in order to make a piece of equipment, which then got stolen cos that master craftsman dwarf can't seem to make dent on it... Or that sword that Ainz found in the vault of the dwarf's lost city that he got interested in and ALMOST cast identify on... Oh, and a ton of other troll-rrings which probably ain't worth mentioning cos they might, or might not, be relevant trollolol...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 11:51   Link #8131
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

By the way, at the scene where "Momon" and "Jaldabaoth" meet "for the first time". I have been wondering if I interpreted that scene right, but at that point in time their confrontation was not planned, correct? "Momon" did his stuff regarding raising his fame and earning money, while "Jaldabaoth" furthered his own plans and they just happened to come across each other due to the circumstances involved and only started to "stage a play" afterwards. Is there anything wrong with this interpretation?
Old 2018-03-07, 12:05   Link #8132
Fufufu
Doffy

Still no cover yet for vol.13
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 15:23   Link #8133
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
By the way, at the scene where "Momon" and "Jaldabaoth" meet "for the first time". I have been wondering if I interpreted that scene right, but at that point in time their confrontation was not planned, correct? "Momon" did his stuff regarding raising his fame and earning money, while "Jaldabaoth" furthered his own plans and they just happened to come across each other due to the circumstances involved and only started to "stage a play" afterwards. Is there anything wrong with this interpretation?
Well, the Demiurge school of thought would probably say that he (Demiurge) had been dancing in Ainz' palm since the beginning. That Ainz knew what he would do before he even thought of it.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-13, 12:31   Link #8134
IndexOfIdeas

who are these girls?

are they renner and evileye behind their own respective masks?

https://imgur.com/a/iGKEF
https://imgur.com/a/kRMJX

ive asking myself who they are since season 2 start.

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-13, 12:32   Link #8135
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
who are this girls?

are they renner and evileye behind their own respective masks?

ive asking myself who they are since season 2 start.
Spoiler for If you really wanna know.:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-13, 13:16   Link #8136
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Spoiler for If you really wanna know.:
Spoiler for questions about the spoiler:

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u

Last edited by LKK; 2018-03-13 at 15:36. Reason: added spoiler tag
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-13, 15:40   Link #8137
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
Spoiler for questions about the spoiler:
Spoiler for Answer:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 12:12   Link #8138
Ultragunner

just a few questions about the character's level/power level:

1. Is Narberal Gamma the strongest of the Battle Maids?

2. So far, the characters that I remember to be at lv 100 are: Ainz, the Floor Guardians & Albedo, presumably also Albedo's sisters (Nigredo & Rubedo), Pandora Actor.
Who else are confirmed to be at Lv 100?
Old 2018-03-23, 12:34   Link #8139
zezegui222
A simple man

1 - Who knows, IIRC Narberal is the one with highest level on the battle maids, but you not considerate only level and power alone. Example: on the Floor Guardians, Gargantua is the most powerful, but he is mindless, can not use strategies, because of this Shalltear is the most powerful Floor Guardian (attention, most powerful floor guardian, Rubedo is the most powerful on the guild; I remember to see power rank according to the author, and she is stronger than Touch Me)

2 - Aureole Omega. In truth is just a speculation, because she wears a miko attire and there is a illustration of all Level 100 guardians, an one of them is a unknown female who wears a miko attire. She isn't a battle maid but is their leader, and she is the one who protect the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown .

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 13:02   Link #8140
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post

2 - Aureole Omega. In truth is just a speculation, because she wears a miko attire and there is a illustration of all Level 100 guardians, an one of them is a unknown female who wears a miko attire. She isn't a battle maid but is their leader, and she is the one who protect the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown .
she is also in charge of teleportation inside the dungeon.

Tags
fantasy, lich, magic, transfer to another world, world domination